If you dont buy bitcoin right now, Rope yourself

Yes a currency that cant even be spent at normal shops:ROFLMAO:
This market is an anomaly bitcoin is not
Bitcoin will still do well in the future
But its doing so well rn because of this overinflated market
Bitcoins value is still tied to fiat
Bitcoin will most likely become a alternative if not primary payment in the foreseeable future. There’s already Bitcoin ATMs. It’s not as widespread as it is but sooner or later companies will be incorporating BTC in their industry if the dollar crashes because of the shitty government actions.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
when do you think we're due a market crash then
I wish i could tell you
Really depends on what Cuck biden does when he gets in
Or what trump does in the next few days
2nd lockdown = crash
Bailing out more businesses = crash

Bitcoin will most likely become a alternative if not primary payment in the foreseeable future. There’s already Bitcoin ATMs. It’s not as widespread as it is but sooner or later companies will be incorporating BTC in their industry if the dollar crashes because of the shitty government actions.
Bitcoins atms have been around since early 2010’s
It means nothing

bitcoin has evolved retard no offence. lightning network is a thing and it works, besides people arent looking for an alternative currency. JFL if you base your opinion on bitcoin with extremely outdated 2013 knowledge.
Bitcoin is not a widely used currency
Its an investment
Literally bitcoins spending is mostly on the deep web for drugs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 9090
B
predicted by whom exactly? why is their opinion so important to you?

You're just being a contrarian for the sake of it lmao, it's no different to blind optimism. Why would something that exploded in value so suddenly not have a substantial correction? If anything this is just the "hype" dying down.

The crazy amount of public backing (from VERY prominent figures) that BTC has received recently suggests that BTC will probably have a very strong year imo. Of course this isn't certain, but for those of us who have the financial freedom to sit and wait, it's not that big of a risk.
predicted by whom exactly? why is their opinion so important to you?

You're just being a contrarian for the sake of it lmao, it's no different to blind optimism. Why would something that exploded in value so suddenly not have a substantial correction? If anything this is just the "hype" dying down.

The crazy amount of public backing (from VERY prominent figures) that BTC has received recently suggests that BTC will probably have a very strong year imo. Of course this isn't certain, but for those of us who have the financial freedom to sit and wait, it's not that big of a risk.
Bro this sentence was well typed. Did you goto Harvard for essay writing or something. Give us some essay tips to better improve writing abilities.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 9090
B

Bro this sentence was well typed. Did you goto Harvard for essay writing or something. Give us some essay tips to better improve writing abilities.
good one jfl

imagine being bearish in a bull market and thinking a normal, healthy dip is THE sign that market will drop with 50%

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Bitcoin is not a widely used currency
Its an investment
Literally bitcoins spending is mostly on the deep web for drugs
It may not be bitcoins or eth but digital currency will be the future.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
good one jfl
No I’m being serious. Were you born with nice vocabulary and decent wording skills or did you learn it. Help a college cell out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
It may not be bitcoins or eth but digital currency will be the future.
True
Bitcoin is extremely sustainable long term
It will hit 100k+ but everything, including muh bitcoin, is due for a crash

imagine being bearish in a bull market and thinking a normal, healthy dip is THE sign that market will drop with 50%
15% drop is normal and healthy bro
Price of everything (including btc) is based on overinflation and government bailouts

@fag112 have you even looked at the chart? This is not a small dip like we’ve seen every day
This is a 15% drop
Extreme downward trend

I just laugh at you my guy no offence but your opinion on finance is dog shit tier

keep barking for me when I buy the dip

No I’m being serious. Were you born with nice vocabulary and decent wording skills or did you learn it. Help a college cell out.
Built my vocab by prepping for the GRE & reading a little bit consistently daily.

Wording I feel like comes naturally but it really depends on the kind of people you surround yourself with and the media you consume.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and vLotus
I just laugh at you my guy no offence but your opinion on finance is dog shit tier

15% “dip”
“Small dip bro just market fluctuation”
No shame in going to the psych ward when the time comes boyo just remember that

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7785 and Deleted member 9090
15% “dip”
“Small dip bro just market fluctuation”
No shame in going to the psych ward when the time comes boyo just remember that
have you even looked at a bitcoin bull market graph? we had multiple 30% pull backs in the run up to the 2017 ATH.

• +1
Reactions: thecaste
Suicide watch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
have you even looked at a bitcoin bull market graph? we had multiple 30% pull backs in the run up to the 2017 ATH.
Didnt this exact same thing happen in 2018
It started dipping and everyone thought it was nothing
History repeats itself

I dont want anyone to lose money
But the market needs to crash
0.5% interest at banks means your bitcoin profits will become nothing eventually

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune
Post peak? What are you a retard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Didnt this exact same thing happen in 2018
It started dipping and everyone thought it was nothing
History repeats itself
yeah but it took a fucking year to get to the top of the 2017 bullmarket

I dont want anyone to lose money
But the market needs to crash
0.5% interest at banks means your bitcoin profits will become nothing eventually
thats why you dont sell lmao

Bros its all speculations you are doing. These youtube bitcoins influencers are all trying to hype the price up of bitcoins. They themselves own lots of bitcoins and benefit from the raise.

Meanwhile the bank and government got the power. If bank wants to make money they encourage the use of bitcoins buy some coins beforehand and watch the price rise, while profiting. Write some nice article how its the feature. If the are afraid the lose power the just use their power to make it illegal say its only used for criminal activity and your bitcoins are worthless again.

Look how all these investment firms invested billions into Nikola and then noticed Nikola was a scam. They said its a good company and watched the price further rise since they couldn't sell the shares since they had a contract. The moment they could sell it they dumped it and the stock price crashed.

Its up to you if you want to take the risk. Investing into a piramide scam could also get you massive profits and high risks.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 1862, oatmeal and 1 other person
Bros its all speculations you are doing. These youtube bitcoins influencers are all trying to hype the price up of bitcoins. They themselves own lots of bitcoins and benefit from the raise.

Meanwhile the bank and government got the powers. In bank wants to make money they encourage the use of bitcoins buy some coins beforehand and watch the price rise, while profiting. Write some nice article how its the feature. If the are afraid the lose power the just use their power to make it illegal say its only used for criminal activity and your bitcoins are worthless again.

Look how all these investment firms invested billions into Nikola and then noticed Nikola was a scam. They said its a good company and watched the price further rise since they couldn't sell the shares since they had a contract. The moment they could sell it they dumped it and the stock price crashed.

Its up to you if you want to take the risk. Investing into a piramide scam could also get you massive profits and high risks.
True but bitcoin youtubers almost have 0 influence on the price, if you actually understand bitcoin and the financial market we are in now you understand why its going up so rapidly.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
True but bitcoin youtubers almost have 0 influence on the price, if you actually understand bitcoin and the financial market we are in now you understand why its going up so rapidly.
And if you understand the market today youll realize how its baseless and bound to crash

• JFL
Reactions: thecaste, Deleted member 9090, Pumanator and 1 other person
first thing we agree on rutherford

what a load of cope
Now ur just going against me for the sake of the argument
U literally agreed that its overinflation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
there's no point arguing here. this whole thread is just people, unsure of the future, trying to comfort themselves by confirming their opinion. it won't change the future of the market or your holdings. everyone here is chained up to their own opinion so continuing it is foolish.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 9090, Gazzamogga and 2 others
And if you understand the market today youll realize how its baseless and bound to crash
Yes it is boundless to crash eventuely. America is bankrupt on paper with the debt they have. Read some years ago that the only reason they have power and are financially stable is the petrodollar. All the petrol is paid in dollars. The moment they stop using that it should collapse. When Khadaffi tried to oppose that and use gold to trade petroleum in no time the Arabian spring started.

I expected a big economic crash when the gas prices dropped and perhaps sharp rise in Bitcoins and gold. The bitcoins price rose, but the economy didn't crash (that hard). Perhaps they were wrong and we can have unlimited debts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 5969
Fuark its going down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785
there's no point arguing here. this whole thread is just people, unsure of the future, trying to comfort themselves by confirming their opinion. it won't change the future of the market or your holdings. everyone here is chained up to their own opinion so continuing it is foolish.
how can you be this smart but still deny eye colour halo
james corden smh GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9090, Gazzamogga and 2 others

The dip is coming bro!!!

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Buy now, boyos.
Crash

Or wait for it to rise, and than sell low.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Pumanator, WadlowMaxxing and 2 others
glad I put my sell order at 39k

will buy back and put an irresponsible % of my net worth in it after the crash/correction and hold forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969 and Deleted member 7098
ethereum literally jumped off a cliff

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and JL~
ethereum literally jumped off a cliff
Maybe Bogdanof got a call that I bought.

Next, Bogdanof will make sure I get garnished my wages. To break me to go er:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 1862
Basically this:
1610365799588-png.923120

''You fucktards need to understand nobody can time the market''

''even this @werty1457 guy cant''

''the only thing you can do is hodl, not fud and buy when it dips''

• +1
Reactions: JL~, Pumanator and WadlowMaxxing
  • JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Deleted member 9090
Basically this:
1610365799588-png.923120

''You fucktards need to understand nobody can time the market''

''even this @werty1457 guy cant''

''the only thing you can do is hodl, not fud and buy when it dips''
Dropped 10k in 2 days

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 1862
Bitcoin is going to the fucking moon, buy right now and hold for atleast 2 years

How do I know for sure?

Because Bill Gates and the World Economic Forum who have more money than your entire country's population combined, are promoting a cashless society to enslave humanity to their One World Currency

But the good news is Bitcoin is going to replace cash so buy some right now, or commit suicide immediately

Proof?

Bill Gates Patent

World Economic Forum

Also dumb fuck the USA is 27 trillion dollars in debt, its only a matter of time before $5000 wont be enough to buy you a rope to hang yourself because you're broke as shit

" Im not buying shitcoin "

Well then buy GOLD or SILVER you piece of shit, but if you hang onto your dollar bill guess what you look like in a couple years

View attachment 920319

cope

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

will buy back and put an irresponsible % of my net worth in it after the crash/correction and hold forever
hm are you up?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 7098, Pumanator and 1 other person

if i'd known it would drop this much I'd have sold at 41

i'll cry if it goes below 25 cus that's what I bought at

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Gazzamogga
if i'd known it would drop this much I'd have sold at 41

i'll cry if it goes below 25 cus that's what I bought at
I expected a lot of sell offers at 40 so I set mine at 39 to prepare for the dip, dipped to 36k or so before going back up to ~42

Only smart people bought BTCDOWN to profit off bitcoin dipping.