If you dont buy bitcoin right now, Rope yourself

if i'd known it would drop this much I'd have sold at 41

i'll cry if it goes below 25 cus that's what I bought at
You bought at a decent price. It’s unlikely it’ll go that low tbh. Holding long term at the price is better than selling short now IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 1862
About to hit 30k

@werty1457 get a life you pathetic lowiqcel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Screenshot 2021 01 12 003709

STOP FUCKING SELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLING

Nice drop. Perhaps worth to buy them again if they further drop.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and WadlowMaxxing
@werty1457 get a life you pathetic lowiqcel.
Check the charts boyo down 11k in 2 days
Seems like I was right
But what do I know Im only a lowiq quadroon

• JFL
Seems like I was right
Doesn't really matter though, still gonna be 70k+ by 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, WadlowMaxxing and thecaste
  • +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and Pumanator
Seems like I was right
It’s getting the correction it needed. It’s the only way it’ll get pumped to 100k. Doesn’t mean it’s going crash.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 5969
should i go in now or wait till it further drops tbh? will it drop further

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
It’s getting the correction it needed. It’s the only way it’ll get pumped to 100k. Doesn’t mean it’s going crash.
Delusionmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: aphoria, Pumanator and JustAFewMM
Dropped 11k down 22%

Ye true long term is still good
But its gonna crash now
Of course it is "crashing". This is normal and expectable as we all know that BTC has always had big fluctuations. But don't act like you are a high iq investor and exactly know how the market works, you are just stating numbers at this point. A couple of days ago you even asked me on my thread for advice regarding BTC jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
I have the feeling it will drop down to like 20k. If its going to drop to that price I might buy like 0.5 bc and hope it raises to 40 or 50k again or higher.
What is a good platform to buy bc?

Yeah JFL at people thinking at 17 they know how the market works while even geniuses with multiple masters and super computers can't predict the market. Only inside information can.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, oatmeal and thecaste
Of course it is "crashing". This is normal and expectable as we all know that BTC has always had big fluctuations. But don't act like you are a high iq investor and exactly know how the market works, you are just stating numbers at this point. A couple of days ago you even asked me on my thread for advice regarding BTC jfl.

Never said that
Its predicted its gonna hit 20k
That was when BTC was doing well

I have the feeling it will drop down to like 20k. If its going to drop to that price I might buy like 0.5 bc and hope it raises to 40 or 50k again or higher.
Binance Kraken

I buy it on Uphold. Very good platform in my opinion and easy to use.

• +1
Yeah JFL at people thinking at 17 they know how the market works while even geniuses with multiple masters and super computers can't predict the market. Only inside information can.
Read the whole thread
Downward trend many red candles
"bro its just market fluctuation its not gonna drop more"
Down 22% down 11k
"Its how bitcoin is"
All these copers keep backpedalling

• +1
BTC DROPPED 11K IN TWO DAYS
BUT NO ITS NOT CRASHING

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862
Never said that
Its predicted its gonna hit 20k
That was when BTC was doing well
Petition to ban @werty1457 if btc doesn’t drop to 20k
4D430C32 B097 4F4B 8453 8C5454B1CAF2
4D430C32 B097 4F4B 8453 8C5454B1CAF2

• JFL
BTC DROPPED 11K IN TWO DAYS
BUT NO ITS NOT CRASHING
Everybody knows that BTC has very big fluctuations and expected a correction after the boom. Can you just shut up man, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

• +1
Reactions: JL~ and vLotus
I never said it will
The HighIQ Investors with years in specialized industry with amazing credentials have said that
Shut up. Mods ban if btc no drop 20k OOOOO AHHHH AHH

Everybody knows that BTC has very big fluctuations and expected a correction after the boom. Can you just shut up man, you are just arguing for the sake of arguing.
Can you please show me these "big fluctuations" that are completely random?
I'm looking at the all time chart
I see a big dip for Corona
It was shaky in 2019 as well
But the only time I can see a fluctuation like this with the same downward trend
Was the 2018 crash

Can you please show me these "big fluctuations" that are completely random?
I'm looking at the all time chart
I see a big dip for Corona
It was shaky in 2019 as well
But the only time I can see a fluctuation like this with the same downward trend
Was the 2018 crash
Of course there was never a fluctuation as big as this one because the price increase was never as big as the recent one. If the price goes up 25k, the correction will be bigger than just 3k. And anyways, it will go up again, idc how much it drops.

Wait until it starts to show signs of a trend reversal before you jump in. And gradually add every so often - don’t be a moron and pour your entire investment in at once. You can’t expect bitcoin NOT to dip along the way. That doesn’t change anything long term though. Tons of people are trading it and healthy dips are key to it remaining bullish. Know what you own and trust its long term practicality which should be obvious.

If you were planning on just making a quick buck off it you shouldn’t be in bitcoin in the first place. You should be in it because you want to own a revolutionary piece of technology for the future.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, JL~ and Deleted member 5969
Rip why talk all this if you’re not even gonna buy lmao
Because i dont want you guys to lose any money
And its fun
I plan to invest no matter what at 18
Not just crypto but other things as well

In the grand scheme of things it doesn't really matter when you buy as long as you buy in Q1 2021

• +1
should i go in now or wait till it further drops tbh? will it drop further
IMO buy, im buying right now.

like 20% of my available cash or something, spread out to ethereum, chainlink

I originally bought at 10k

when it goes down more, i buy more. simple as

nobody knows. just dont wait for the dip to continue because you might lose out on this one because of that attitude

literally its really fucking simple:

btc drops? buy

btc drops more? buy more

simple as that

dont worry that much and take a few steps back and look at the big picture

most likely millionairs are buying the weak hands rn

• +1
Reactions: thecaste and Pumanator
Sold 20% of my btc close to the very top. Wish I had sold like 40%. Idk where we bottom out, but if we get to 20k it is not a good sign for upside. We should not make that big of a retracement if we are still in bull market.

Buying dip now

• +1
Sold 20% of my btc close to the very top. Wish I had sold like 40%. Idk where we bottom out, but if we get to 20k it is not a good sign for upside. We should not make that big of a retracement if we are still in bull market.
literally you guys have no idea of the total picture, in the 2017 bull market we had 3 FUCKING PULLBACKS OF 30% JUST LIKE THIS.

• +1
literally you guys have no idea of the total picture, in the 2017 bull market we had 3 FUCKING PULLBACKS OF 30% JUST LIKE THIS.
30% and 50+% are different things.

@werty1457

looks like we called it

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 5969 and Looks234