• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator, JL~, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
I'd rather buy penny stocks than shitcoins

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 10524
I'd rather buy penny stocks than shitcoins
Do you wanna buy my peercoins PPC shitcoin I bought back in 2017-2018????

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 6186, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
you come off as intelligent then ask something as dense as this? I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're trolling and/or high
Why would a regime want a currency that they couldnt control?
I get global currency but i dont get why they would use BTC, it would enable power for the people which is what they dont want

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1862
A4416CDB 8F01 4D0C B9B6 92FCB7DF8F08

Reminder anyone with a brain could see this coming

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Looks234
Why would a regime want a currency that they couldnt control?
I get global currency but i dont get why they would use BTC, it would enable power for the people which is what they dont want
true that it's not the ideal, but having all transactions out in the open, the ability to censor transactions (even tho people think it's censorship resistant) etc. is still v attractive for the likes of china

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Deleted member 5969
true that it's not the ideal, but having all transactions out in the open, the ability to censor transactions (even tho people think it's censorship resistant) etc. is still v attractive for the likes of china
I c

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Bill Gates has interest in Bitcoin I aint letting go of it

Then again I bought early this year you guys are late to the party

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 9090
x5ekee.png

It's over :feelswhy:

• Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, Patient A and Deleted member 9090
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 2632
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 9090, Pumanator and 1 other person
@werty1457 on suicide watch rn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and JL~
@werty1457 wake up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Patient A, Deleted member 9090 and 2 others
Refer to the chart I sent
We were in bull trap
Now “back to normal”

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
How much low IQ you have to be to invest in something that is not and will not get accepted as a legit method of payment by any country? And without that the real value is zero. Everything above zero is speculation.
Bitcoin has no intrinsic value, it's not gold. It will only be valuable if countries accept is as a currency to buy goods and services and of course they can't do it because they will lose control of monetary policy. And it's not like gold that is also a reserve (the ultimate) reserve asset.

You guys are either low IQ and get carried away by irrational buying or have no knowledge of finance whatsoever.

And of course that doesn't mean Bitcoin can't go to 100,000$ in the short term..but who gives a fuck? You can't chase the bullshit, you need to invest responsibly or you'll get burned. Stay away from the speculation and look at fundamentals

Me and my homies only buy at all time highs

our method is buy high sell low

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and JL~
And of course that doesn't mean Bitcoin can't go to 100,000$ in the short term..but who gives a fuck? You can't chase the bullshit, you need to invest responsibly or you'll get burned. Stay away from the speculation and look at fundamentals
how retarded is this logic jfl

just pass up on free money that you could use to "invest responsibly"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2632 and 2 others
Should have got in Bitcoin when it was one dollar ngl

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 9090
how retarded is this logic jfl

just pass up on free money that you could use to "invest responsibly"
Free money? Nothing is free lol
More potential return = more risk

Speculation has no rational, no logic so nobody know when it will end. Today may end. Then what? You got burned. Everybody who invest on speculation will get burned. It’s literally the most retarded thing to do

BUY THE BTC DIP NOWWWW KEEEP BUYING

• +1
Reactions: jj43, Pumanator and Deleted member 9090

Last edited:
I wanted to sell, seems i missed the peak. Next rally.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Ok i bought a small amount of bitcoin to test it. Going to buy more tomorrow when I got verified.
Hope these looksmax.me moneymaxers are right.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1862 and WadlowMaxxing
5D739EA6 EBE1 444A 941F 49CF1932354E
023AE86C 6086 49F0 98E4 5880F441C967

AB4C986D 0AAD 40DA 8BDE C12B1C23430C
00C8CEAE AA7E 4682 A695 095731FD2EDC

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Patient A and Pumanator
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Dump eet

Ok i bought a small amount of bitcoin to test it. Going to buy more tomorrow when I got verified.
imagine buying at 34k smfh

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
And after that. Back to wage slavery cuckery, for life. Wage slaving till death, just trying to not die of starvation, but having no life.
Welcome to the walking death.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
Buy the reds not the greens

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
No lol, just wait btc to drop sub 30k or even wait more to 10-20k range

Imagine buying none at all JFL. It’s only going to rise from here. The pump potential is crazy
Imagine thinking that btc will reach 70k in short term

Be Cautious about Bitcoin Right Now

Don't be dumb. Look at where Bitcoin is with Logarithmic regression curves fit to it's lower and upper bounds from it's inception.

It's right in the middle, it could keep going up but it could also have a bigger correction, which would be a better time to buy. There is always bullish news on Bitcoin, it's a growing network but sentiment could be in a media fueled bubble right now.

An Undervalued Alt coin to Research

As people adapt to Bitcoin they go through stages. First they are Bitcoin maximalists believing all other coins are shitcoins. Eventually most of them learn the potential of Defi such as Ethereum. This streamlines, automates, and decentralizes, lowers costs, and adds liquidity to nearly all financial transactions.

Outcome dependent contracts can automate things such as weather insurance for farmers, betting, or any kind of insurance lowering costs. The main problem with this and other automated contracts is that they require data sources from the outside world which can be hacked (and often are).

This requires what's called an oracle trust network, and Chainlink is setup to be the biggest Oracle trust network in my opinion, making it one of the most undervalued Alt coin. It should be number three by Market cap since 90% possible things you can do with smart contracts require reliable data from the outside world (which requires an oracle trust network). There are other oracle trust networks, but none are as large or secure, or widely used and they have been hacked.

Anyways, whatever do your own research. Don't trust some rando's on the internet, and always look a the full price history (in logarithmic mode) to see if you're buying into a short term bubble or at a lower point.

https://incels.is/threads/and-people-told-me-that-crypto-is-dead.259932/post-5961417

Be Cautious about Bitcoin Right Now

Don't be dumb. Look at where Bitcoin is with Logarithmic regression curves fit to it's lower and upper bounds from it's inception.

It's right in the middle, it could keep going up but it could also have a bigger correction, which would be a better time to buy. There is always bullish news on Bitcoin, it's a growing network but sentiment could be in a media fueled bubble right now.

An Undervalued Alt coin to Research

As people adapt to Bitcoin they go through stages. First they are Bitcoin maximalists believing all other coins are shitcoins. Eventually most of them learn the potential of Defi such as Ethereum. This streamlines, automates, and decentralizes, lowers costs, and adds liquidity to nearly all financial transactions.

Outcome dependent contracts can automate things such as weather insurance for farmers, betting, or any kind of insurance lowering costs. The main problem with this and other automated contracts is that they require data sources from the outside world which can be hacked (and often are).

This requires what's called an oracle trust network, and Chainlink is setup to be the biggest Oracle trust network in my opinion, making it one of the most undervalued Alt coin. It should be number three by Market cap since 90% possible things you can do with smart contracts require reliable data from the outside world (which requires an oracle trust network). There are other oracle trust networks, but none are as large or secure, or widely used and they have been hacked.

Anyways, whatever do your own research. Don't trust some rando's on the internet, and always look a the full price history (in logarithmic mode) to see if you're buying into a short term bubble or at a lower point.
There’s a big Bitcoin trading group that will invest at 30k to pump it up. Doubt it’ll go any lower than 27k

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 9090 and AutismMaxing
Too poor to afford one.

Bitcoin back to $ 40 k

JUST LIKE I SAID

BTFO FUCKNUTS

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 9090
Jfl if u sold

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 2632
jfl if u sold