If you don’t like 14 year old girls

Deleted member 7112

Deleted member 7112

Pirate crew.
You’re low T brainwashed loser srly how can’t you want to fuck one.

5’0 midget with a cute face and a cute little ass like how?

When i move to africa i will marry all kinds of girls

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mogstars, zeshama, Deleted member 3997 and 31 others
This is why you are considered a failure.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mosh12, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 11167 and 44 others
cope. 14 is legal in many countries girls are finished or almost finished puberty at 14

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, mogstars, zeshama and 8 others
Ezgifcom gif maker 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, zeshama, fvolkek and 45 others
You mongrel keep coping with you 20+ dried up whores how can a brainwashed redditor like you be a mod?

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4612 and 3 others
cope. 14 is legal in many countries girls are finished or almost finished puberty at 14
You’re the biggest failure of them all. Imagine being a grown man and spending your days shitposting on a forum while simultaneously advocating for grown men to fuck little girls.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3997, Yerico7, The giga incel and 32 others
You’re the biggest failure of them all. Imagine being a grown man and spending your days shitposting on a forum while simultaneously advocating for grown men to fuck little girls.
feminists must love you

btw teen chad is creampieing your teen oneitis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 2403 and 7 others
Im attracted but i wouldnt . Also it s pointless no girl will ever look at you, you are fighting a battle for 30 year old Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
You mongrel keep coping with you 20+ dried up whores how can a brainwashed redditor like you be a mod?
“Muh why don’t any 14 year olds want me????”

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 3997, Deleted member 11167 and 12 others
Im attracted but i wouldnt . Also it s pointless no girl will ever look at you, you are fighting a battle for 30 year old Chad.
Only when i land in prison will i stop fighting

what are these threads recently wtf

like if it's legal in your country than do as you wish, but I really can't imagine having a relationship with person that is mentally still a child, hell I couldn't even imagine one with 18 year old virgin, she was very childlike

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 2403, Insecure03 and 8 others
caging at the state of this forum. from looksmaxxing it went to shitposting about wanting to bang 14 yr olds lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, XXX.king, Looks234 and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RedRiser, Deleted member 11167, Insecure03 and 10 others
caging at the state of this forum. from looksmaxxing it went to shitposting about wanting to bang 14 yr olds lmaooo
Just the way it supposed to be. I’m 20 years old and i’m not settling for anything over my age.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 2403, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 3 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 6785
You don’t need to be a feminist, to disagree with old men preying on little girls.
if it was something like under 13 sure.

but dude these 14 year olds are basically finished puberty. they're already sexually active anyway. hecks tons of them go on tinder and lie about their age to bang dudes in their 20's or sneak into college parties to bang frat chads.

anyway doubt i'll change your mind, these chicks are "innocent" somehow lmao

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 6380, Deleted member 11705 and 2 others

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, fuckedupmanlet, error405 and 22 others
but dude these 14 year olds are basically finished puberty. they're already sexually active anyway. hecks tons of them go on tinder and lie about their age to bang dudes in their 20's or sneak into college parties to bang frat chads.
Just because they “basically finished puberty“ doesn’t mean it’s alright for you, as a grown ass man to deliberately go after them. Did you get abused as a child or something? I can’t imagine ending up in your position.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Insecure03, XXX.king, Deleted member 4562 and 6 others
if it was something like under 13 sure.

anyway doubt i'll change your mind, these chicks are "innocent" somehow lmao
Exactly these 14 year olds do not look like “kids” anymore they look like cute adults

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Just because they “basically finished puberty“ doesn’t mean it’s alright for you, as a grown ass man to deliberately go after them. Did you get abused as a child or something? I can’t imagine ending up in your position.
thats a social construct created by the feminists. in many countries 14yo girls dating dudes in their 20's is perfectly normal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 4562 and 3 others
Just the way it supposed to be. I’m 20 years old and i’m not settling for anything over my age.
Bro im 20 years old too and im in love whit a cute 14 years old,and i dont feel ashamed for this
I like to be seen as a man by a cute teen that feel protected by me
Where du you live? Im glad that they are other guys my age thinking that and not only 40 years old weirdos
Im from italy and here the age of consent is 14, 10 years age wasnt seen bed this
Kill all women anyway

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama, ChadFucksYourOneitis, sandcelmuttcel and 6 others
d05.png

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
Bro im 20 years old too and im in love whit a cute 14 years old,and i dont feel ashamed for this
Where du you live? Im glad that they are other guys my age thinking that and not only 40 years old weirdos

God bro I can't man, these threads are making me fucking wheeze bro, I haven't stopped laughing for fucking days.

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
Lucky his boyfriend

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210112-132843_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210112-132843_Gallery.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 105
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and metagross
Im from italy and here the age of consent is 14, 10 years age wasnt seen bed this
Kill all women anyway
I love in Sweden jfl the age consent is 15 so i’m just year under of “Illegal” jfl. These cucks actually believe that 14 year olds now days aren’t whores and just some “normal kids”. Glad that there are other based brocels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11705, Mongrelcel, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
in many countries 14yo girls dating dudes in their 20's is perfectly normal.
Of course, because most of them are shitholes, where things like child abuse and child trafficking are common.

I love in Sweden jfl the age consent is 15 so i’m just aiming a year under of “Illegal” jfl. These cucks actually believe that 14 year olds now days aren’t whores and just some “normal kids”. Glad that there are other based brocels
sheesh you intend on actually goin for it? damn

Of course, because most of them shitholes, where things like child abuse and child trafficking are common.
is austria a shithole?

God bro I can't man, these threads are making me fucking wheeze bro, I haven't stopped laughing for fucking days.
Anyway i really like the fact that you have talked in public as a self clamed incel,you have the balls my guy, i apriciate

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Some of them are hot yeah

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Deleted member 7112
Yes bro if her parents consent it’s legal. I’m just trying to find out a way to do that
for reals? if a girls parents consent it becomes legal? interesting law
Note how I said “most”. But even there, I doubt it’s common to see 28 year old guys dating 14 year olds.
so something is immoral because its not socially acceptable in a lot of, but not all, developed countries, and the developed countries that allow it are immoral because its uncommon in developed countries

just lol.

they dont seem to understand mental maturity
its like being sober and fucking a blackout drunk girl, which they would probably would have no problem with either

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Alexanderr
so something is immoral because its not socially acceptable in a lot of, but not all, developed countries, and the developed countries that allow it are immoral because its uncommon in developed countries

just lol.
It’s not acceptable because it’s grown men dating/fucking young girls who’s brains haven’t fully developed nor matured and are therefore easily manipulated. This isn’t only exclusive to developed countries.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, sandcelmuttcel, JL~ and 2 others
just lol, so the hot jb also fantasises about the freak schizoid nig?

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
they dont seem to understand mental maturity
its like being sober and fucking a blackout drunk girl, which they would probably would have no problem with either
It’s not acceptable because it’s grown men dating/fucking young girls who’s brains haven’t fully developed nor matured and are therefore easily manipulated. This isn’t only exclusive to developed countries.
ah the brain development one. the brain stops developing at 25 they say. that should be the age of consent then.

most people dont think of it that way anyway. they say its a "child" at 14 yet an "adult" at 18 because of the age of majority

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Deleted member 2733
ah the brain development one. the brain stops developing at 25 they say. that should be the age of consent then.

most people dont think of it that way anyway. they say its a "child" at 14 yet an "adult" at 18 because of the age of majority
The brain of 18 year olds are significantly more developed than those of 14 year olds you cretin. If that alone isn’t incredibly evident just from the way their behavior differs.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, EasternRightWinger15, hairyballscel and 2 others
The brain of 18 year olds are significantly more developed than those of 14 year olds you cretin. If that alone isn’t incredibly evident just from the way their behavior differs.
and the brains of 24 year olds are different than 18 year olds as well.

I can only assume its due to your "lonely teen years" that you fetishize young girls because of any lack of attention from them when you were the same age.
18 year olds are still immature and make dumb decisions all the time but they have a lot more life experience than a 14 year old, and you can see how dumb the majority of 18 year olds are whenever you go to a party or club.
go get help lol

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and Alexanderr