If you don’t like 14 year old girls

@personalityinkwell sorry if it seems like I changed stances so dramatically over my discussions with you. I don't even consider myself as someone who takes a "stance," I just learn more and weigh my options as I go.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and hairyballscel
@personalityinkwell sorry if it seems like I changed stances so dramatically over my discussions with you. I don't even consider myself as someone who takes a "stance," I just learn more and weigh my options as I go.
oh its fine. i kinda consider what you say to be true too. as in the morality is often shaped by the environment. i think being open minded is a good thing in general

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
The changes a girl’s brain goes through from age 16 to 21, for example, (since most 18 year old girls still prefer prettyboys) shouldn’t be so easily discarded since it more than likely heavily effects her preferences in men.
Then how come males, who are more mentally young than girls, don't experience a similar change? We always like total neoteny and femininity regardless of age, yet females somehow don't always like total maturity and masculinity?

I consider capability, in this context, to be the ability identify psychological manipulation when it’s taking place and the ability to make proper decisions (with consideration of possible consequences)
This can all be taught.

regardless of high emotional arousal (feeling excited, anxious, or upset)
This is interesting, but I'd say that women almost never mature in that regard. They're the emotional gender for a reason

All are traits significantly more apparent in older adolescents, regardless of environment.
What makes you so sure of it being regardless of environment?
Because they are inherently more mature psychosocially, due to several biological aspects responsible for decision-making, impulse control, sensation-seeking, emotional responses and consequential thinking.
And what would happen if they were raised as children their entire lives? You can see what I'm talking about when you look to spoiled rich brats, they're mentally always children. See how environment can override even supposed physical change in brain? I'd argue the same exact opposite could be made possible for girls who don't have the same physical brain structure as women, and it's not an empty claim because it has happened before. And it worked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
What the fuck people put the laught face on this
My god this forum is a joke what im sayin is serious ,I was bearing a true testimony
yeah exactly. people just can't see what the consequences of the "pedo hysteria" are. its terrible

Then how come males, who are more mentally young than girls, don't experience a similar change? We always like total neoteny and femininity regardless of age, yet females somehow don't always like total maturity and masculinity?
Odd, isn’t it?
This can all be taught.
To what extent? It’s a trait more apparent in older adolescents because of the changes that have taken place in your brain and just general life experience.
This is interesting, but I'd say that women almost never mature in that regard. They're the emotional gender for a reason
They are but you’d have to be joking if think the average 25 year old woman hasn’t at least somewhat matured in this aspect from when they were 12, for example.

What makes you so sure of it being regardless of environment?
The trait is more apparent in older adolescents because the frontal lobe, which is responsible for decision-making, impulse control, sensation-seeking, emotional responses and consequential thinking, has developed significantly at that age. This psychosocial maturing occurs in all humans throughout earth, regardless of whether you grew up in a shithole or not. Perhaps for some it happens a lot slower or to a lesser extent because of signifcant nutritional deficiencies during their youth or because of a birth defect.

And what would happen if they were raised as children their entire lives? You can see what I'm talking about when you look to spoiled rich brats, they're mentally always children. See how environment can override even supposed physical change in brain? I'd argue the same exact opposite could be made possible for girls who don't have the same physical brain structure as women, and it's not an empty claim because it has happened before. And it worked.
No, I don’t see what you’re talking about. Sure, spoiled rich brats are perhaps psychologically less mature than someone who lived in an enviroment where they were mentally challenged but they experience psychologically development regardless. As in, a spoiled rich brat at age 25 is more mature than they were at 12 even if their environment strongly discouraged psychological development.

The only people that care about age here are SJW fags and feminists
Since the age of consent is 14 a lot of older guys slay jbs

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: yonmaxxed, Deleted member 4612, Alexanderr and 1 other person
Odd, isn’t it?
i remember reading a study that said men are always attracted to youth because it would allow them to have control over their partners and be less likely to get cucked

so truth be told this "manipulation and control" is something men are hardwired to want

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
To what extent? It’s a trait more inherent in older adolescents because of the changes that have taken place in your brain and just general life experience.
Full, and I don't see why it couldn't be to full extent, it's just identifying problem and dealing with said problem with the known solution. About the "life experience" point, i believe it's unnecessary. Think of it like this, would you rather experience burning your finger on the stove and no one told you about it, or would you rather be told what happens in that situation, so that you could avoid it? The latter would be much more efficient, and when it comes to women, these sorts of things are never taught.
They are but you’d have to be joking if think the average 25 year old woman hasn’t at least somewhat matured in this aspect from when they were 12, for example.
Yup, when was the last time you heard a woman being told to "control her emotions?" If anything, they're encouraged to let out all their emotions.
The trait is more apparent in older adolescents because the frontal lobe, which is responsible for decision-making, impulse control, sensation-seeking, emotional responses and consequential thinking, has developed significantly at that age. This psychosocial maturing occurs in all humans throughout earth, regardless of whether you grew up in a shithole or not. Perhaps for some it happens a lot slower or to a lesser extent because of signifcant nutritional deficiencies during their youth or because of a birth defect.
Those shit holes actually have it developed a lot faster because of their tougher life situations. It's another reason why their age of consent is low compared to developed countries.

No, I don’t see what you’re talking about. Sure, spoiled rich brats are perhaps psychologically less mature than someone who lived in an enviroment where they were mentally challenged but they experience psychologically development regardless. As in, a spoiled rich brat at age 25 is more mature than they were at 12 even if their environment strongly discouraged psychological development.
I don't know if there's a specific example like that to support your hypothetical, I mean it's bound to happen because of the external environment but that's environment. An 8 year old syrian girl is more developed psychologically than a rich white 25 year old woman in the us.

@Alexanderr i really don't understand the ugh,that's basically normal here,the whole culture is based around sex and that's all girls think about from an early age
Brazilian girls that age aren't "children" all they do is twerk and smoke all day,besides looking for guys to fuck

i remember reading a study that said men are always attracted to youth because it would allow them to have control over their partners and be less likely to get cucked

so truth be told this "manipulation and control" is something men are hardwired to want
What makes women attracted to maturity?

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
Full, and I don't see why it couldn't be to full extent, it's just identifying problem and dealing with said problem with the known solution. About the "life experience" point, i believe it's unnecessary. Think of it like this, would you rather experience burning your finger on the stove and no one told you about it, or would you rather be told what happens in that situation, so that you could avoid it? The latter would be much more efficient, and when it comes to women, these sorts of things are never taught.
The world isn’t black and white. Identifying said problem and dealing with it sounds like it’s an easily solvable matter. While it’s not, you can’t teach them all ways psychological manipulation might take place in. You can try to teach them something that would usually take place trough years of brain development but you’d probably fail.
Those shit holes actually have it developed a lot faster because of their tougher life situations. It's another reason why their age of consent is low compared to developed countries.
What? The brain? I’d say it’s more than likely the opposite, sure they are encouraged to psychologically mature in certain aspects because of their harsh development but at the same time, nutritional deficiencies during childhood are commonplace there as well, which will inevitably slow down the development of one’s brain.
I don't know if there's a specific example like that to support your hypothetical, I mean it's bound to happen because of the external environment but that's environment. An 8 year old syrian girl is more developed psychologically than a rich white 25 year old woman in the us.
Environment plays a role, yes, a huge role at that but you can’t just blatantly disregard biology. As for your last statement, perhaps in certain aspects but to say she’s more psychologically matured as a whole seems no more than a baseless assumption. Unless you can prove me otherwise, of course.

idk dude. idk how retard defend rules when they never lived in a world without rules.

if you were to be born to a world without rules you wouldn't be a moral fags because there would be no fucking morals.

just think for once. THINK.

you're not attracted to jb shit? alright, good for u, hating on ones that do is retarded tho.

i'm on neither side. age of consent here is 16, but i can see myself attracted to older girls too. it ain't hard tbh.

if you were to look at old people, in an unbiased way, and actually open your eyes to ALL people you see, you'd realize most old people are straight up ugly or dead average.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6400
I consider capability, in this context, to be the ability identify psychological manipulation when it’s taking place and the ability to make proper decisions (with consideration of possible consequences) regardless of high emotional arousal (feeling excited, anxious, or upset).
1. to be fair, isn't all social interaction a form of manipulation?
2. what is a "proper" decision? as in, sex for example, could lead to pregnancy, but then by that logic it's not a proper decision at all to have sex until marriage

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed
would you be alright with ur 14 year old daughter/sister/niece was being fucked by a 25 year old?

• JFL
Reactions: Insecure03 and turkproducer
would you be alright with ur 14 year old daughter/sister/niece was being fucked by a 25 year old?
if she was married to him then sure

i dont want anyone, even teen chad, banging my daughter outside of marriage

• Woah
anyone who isn’t desperate knows it’s weird af to fuck girls that young unless you’re around her age

once you’re over 16 and you still fuck girls this age it’s social suicide. also i just find it weird anyway

• JFL
anyone who isn’t desperate knows it’s weird af to fuck girls that young unless you’re around her age

once you’re over 16 and you still fuck girls this age it’s social suicide. also i just find it weird anyway
"weird"? as in uncommon? sure. also socially stigmatized? sure

however that applies depending on where you live

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
"weird"? as in uncommon? sure. also socially stigmatized? sure

however that applies depending on where you live
i’m in my late teens and i admit JBs can be attractive, which is natural, but i just can’t do 14 year old girls man. it’s too weird they are too young

i’m 18 and i am attracted to JBs, which is natural, but i just can’t do 14 year old girls man. it’s too weird they are too young
you can't where you live, correct. laws/social norms say you cannot.

they aren't seen as too young in certain places though

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
you can't where you live, correct. laws/social norms say you cannot.

they aren't seen as too young in certain places though
yea maybe if it was accepted it would be a different story, but most girls at 14 still look underdeveloped. 15/16 they look much more womanly

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
yea maybe if it was accepted it would be a different story, but most girls at 14 still look underdeveloped. 15/16 they look much more womanly
i also agree they do indeed look better at 15-16. although i dont think they look that bad at 14 either.

• +1
@hairyballscel which side are you on?
i think being attracted to teens(hebephillia) is normal and fine

acting on it is a different story because they are simply not mentally developed enough, regardless of how mature/responsible they seem there are parts of there brain that haven't finished developing

yes ur gonna say "the brain stops developing at 25" which is probably true but an 18 year old is defo more mentally developed then a 14 year old

• +1
i think being attracted to teens(hebephillia) is normal and fine

acting on it is a different story because they are simply not mentally developed enough, regardless of how mature/responsible they seem there are parts of there brain that haven't finished developing

yes ur gonna say "the brain stops developing at 25" which is probably true but an 18 year old is defo more mentally developed then a 14 year old
1. to be fair, isn't all social interaction a form of manipulation?
2. what is a "proper" decision? as in, sex for example, could lead to pregnancy, but then by that logic it's not a proper decision at all to have sex until marriage
elab on that

like if it's legal in your country than do as you wish, but I really can't imagine having a relationship with person that is mentally still a child, hell I couldn't even imagine one with 18 year old virgin, she was very childlike
imagine expecting grown women not to behave like children lmaoo

• +1
You’re the biggest failure of them all. Imagine being a grown man and spending your days shitposting on a forum while simultaneously advocating for grown men to fuck little girls.
And youre a mod here lmao thats even worse :lul:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Alexanderr and Deleted member 4612
And youre a mod here lmao thats even worse :lul:
based jfl

he is a teen too. like why would you spend your teen years being a moderator of a fucking forum? you should be trying to ascend

In which way? I’m not a 25 year old shitposter advocating for men fucking little girls.
No, youre just attacking someone whos saying that fucking women that have completed pubery is wrong. Thats fucking retarded and would be considered retarded in any time period other than now.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Alexanderr
No, youre just attacking someone whos saying that fucking women that have completed pubery is wrong. Thats fucking retarded and would be considered retarded in any time period other than now.
Yeah, I don’t think grown men should be fucking little girls. Holy shit, since when did the forum get filled with shitty users like this?

little girls

• +1
Yeah, I don’t think grown men should be fucking little girls. Holy shit, since when did the forum get filled with shitty users like this?
little girls is a broad and misleading term the way you are using this.

a 7 year old is a little girl as well. imagine grouping 14 year olds with 7 year olds.

@TheEndHasNoEnd at least argues "adults shouldn't be with high schoolers", that is more clear and not misleading.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
little girls is a broad term the way you are using this.

a 7 year old is a little girl as well. imagine grouping 14 year olds with 7 year olds.

@TheEndHasNoEnd at least argues "adults shouldn't be with high schoolers", that is more clear and not misleading.
14, 7, or 10 years olds. They’re little girls. Holy shit, only retards like you would try to make them seem older than they are in order to justify your standpoint.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
@personalityinkwell check this out

Just checked wikipedia because im arguing with one cucked mod, and look what I saw: these cucks want to claim that women complete puberty at 17 years old :lul: :lul:

between @personalityinkwell lying about underage relationships being normalized and @Alexanderr moralfagging this thread is top-tier cagefuel

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
14, 7, or 10 years olds. They’re little girls. Holy shit, only retards like you would try to make them seem older than they are in order to justify your standpoint.
older than they are? what are you talking about? i said they are finished puberty or almost finished

you're the one making it seem like they are younger than they are. you're the retard to put 14 year olds and 7 year olds in the same category

im guessing a girl who is 17 years old 11 months is also a "little girl"

14, 7, or 10 years olds. They’re little girls.
Literally braindead. Imagine grouping 7 year old women that haven teven begun pubery with 14 yos that have already fully finished it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400 and Deleted member 4612
"lying" about underage relationships?
there is not a single civilized country on earth where 14 year olds dating and fucking men in their early to mid 20's is normalized, stop lying you pedophile fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
there is not a single civilized country on earth where 14 year olds dating and fucking men in their early to mid 20's is normalized, stop lying you pedophile fuck.
@The giga incel actually made a thread that said otherwise, he lives in italy

also @alexjones lives in brazil and it happens all the time there

@austrianvirgin says its common there

now of course if you wanna say its uncommon sure, but to say it doesn't exist anywhere is wrong

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
older than they are? what are you talking about? i said they are finished puberty or almost finished
You are actively trying to make them seem older by comparing them to 7 year olds. “Muh 7 year olds are little girls as well, imagine grouping them together”.
you're the one making it seem like they are younger than they are. you're the retard to put 14 year olds and 7 year olds in the same category
You’re delusional, same goes with @Mongrelcel, go outside ask anyone over the age of 18 whether they consider 14 year olds little girls, most would say yes, because they fucking are.
I’m guessing a girl who is 17 years old 11 months is also a "little girl"
Someone who’s nearly 18 and someone who’s 14, isn’t quite the same is it? Besides that, yes, most above age 25 would still consider someone of that age a little girl.
Literally braindead. Imagine grouping 7 year old women that haven teven begun pubery with 14 yos that have already fully finished it.
I’m calling them what they are and that’s little girls. You prefer I call them old women instead?

You’re delusional, same goes with @Mongrelcel, go outside ask anyone over the age of 18 whether they consider 14 year olds little girls, most would say yes, because they fucking are.
they call them that because of social indoctrination.

in the past they would be considered young women
I’m calling them what they are and that’s little girls. You prefer I call them old women instead?
you could call them young women, or the proper term would be ADOLESCENTS

@The giga incel actually made a thread that said otherwise, he lives in italy

also @alexjones lives in brazil and it happens all the time there

@austrianvirgin says its common there

now of course if you wanna say its uncommon sure, but to say it doesn't exist anywhere is wrong
I dare say if you ask most people living in those countries, they’d say “no” except for Brazil, since that’s an unusual country in the first place.