If you don’t like 14 year old girls

Because girls overwhelmingly tend to like their own age group until they reach their 20s where their taste broadens to much older groups
from my experience as soon as they are 16 they want older guys

Ill spell it out for you: How does dying faster mean faster physical development in teen years?
understand this

these days, girls hit puberty earlier than in the past

however, because people die at age 75 on average rather than age 50, it is now immoral to fuck a 14 year old, even if it wasnt considered bad in the past

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
understand this

these days, girls hit puberty earlier than in the past

however, because people die at age 75 on average rather than age 50, it is now immoral to fuck a 14 year old, even if it wasnt considered bad in the past
No its "immoral" because there have been strong campaigns against it done by certain (((groups)))

they dont seem to understand mental maturity
its like being sober and fucking a blackout drunk girl, which they would probably would have no problem with either
so by your logic, if i talked to a 14 year old, and she wanted to fuck me, it would be the same as if i grabbed her neck, slammed her on the ground, and forced my cock inside her?

after all its rape she is completely unaware of

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
I want to fuck this 14 year old so badly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
what are these threads recently wtf

like if it's legal in your country than do as you wish, but I really can't imagine having a relationship with person that is mentally still a child, hell I couldn't even imagine one with 18 year old virgin, she was very childlike
ye, that's what they don't realise
16 year olds, at least here are very immature, and annoying. Can't imagine dating anything below 16, even tho 14 is legal here

• Love it
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
I want to fuck this 14 year old so badly

why would you bother talking to her? you should either not go for it or rape her against her will in minecraft

dont do it just pointing out bullshit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
why would you bother talking to her? you should either not go for it or rape her against her will in minecraft

dont do it just pointing out bullshit
She’s actually 18 it’s a joke

She’s actually 18 it’s a joke
this girl is 18 too:

ye, that's what they don't realise
16 year olds, at least here are very immature, and annoying. Can't imagine dating anything below 16, even tho 14 is legal here
but 18 year olds are magical bro

I wouldnt like a foid below 16, but honestly I recall when I was 14 I didnt think of them as naive or incapable whatsoever... in fact they were sluts. I will go even beyond that. When I was 15 I turned a little bit gl that year and yes theyre complete sluts and they wont say no to sex if they like you...

But if I were to compare my 14 yo with my current one... theres a difference mentally obviously but in terms of sex or what I like Im not sure theres any difference...

@Alexanderr

Remember this thread? Feels like it was yesterday (maybe exaggerating a tad) but it was several years ago.

Time flies.