If you ever want a wife, the only thing you should look for is LOOKS NOT VALUES

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I know this is gonna trigger alot of people but face it, women are women, they're mostly whores and you can't change it. Like half of all couples get divorced anyways lmao.

Looking for a virgin girl with "traditional values etc" is cucked and bullshit. You should look for the best looking TALL woman with a short midface, desirable white pheno, good IPD and so on and try to make children with her as early as possible to ensure they will have healthy prenatal testosterone levels and so on.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, strong_silent_type, samm735 and 23 others
I know this is gonna trigger alot of people but face it, women are women, they're mostly whores and you can't change it. Like half of all couples get divorced anyways lmao.

Looking for a virgin girl with "traditional values etc" is cucked and bullshit. You should look for the best looking TALL woman with a short midface, desirable white pheno, good IPD and so on and try to make children with her as early as possible to ensure they will have healthy prenatal testosterone levels and so on.

Cope.
In a couple od years you will be able to genetically engineer your children

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and Lux
End all LTR talk

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, ugly nebula and 2 others
Cope.
Nobody of us is going to get this.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, CopeIsReal, Alt Number 3 and 3 others
virgin girl with "traditional values etc"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel, Catawampus, CopeIsReal and 17 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Her name is Gracie Abrams
how the fuck did this ugly jew subhuman

produce a beautiful top 3 woman level looks daughter like that. jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 685
bump

• JFL
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
yeah but then i wont be able to stand her

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Then just divorce, just raise your kids liberal and NT and they'll be fine
they have to be breastfed for at least 3-4 years, and i already have to be around her for the 9 months in the womb

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, CopingCel, Shubham4894 and 3 others
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe and Deleted member 685
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Cope like the pope

• +1
Reactions: born2shitforced2wipe
Who says you'll divorce? and what is it that would make her annoying? Women aren't as annoying as many people here think lol

Thanks bro, appreciate the love
i meant if she is not trad then she is some annoying dumb bimbo and i dont want to waste my time

Cope like the pope
Not cope this is 100% the truth
i meant if she is not trad then she is some annoying dumb bimbo and i dont want to waste my time
Never heard of such black and white thinking before, the majority of ''trad'' girls are just insecure girls that got opressed by their parents and thus feel like they lacked experience

hell nah homie imma find a real trad girl in the depths of the middle east and India

• JFL
Reactions: prgfromnl and Deleted member 685
the most important thing is to find a woman whose job doesnt involve handling receipts so your kids dont get BPA cucked

• +1
Then just divorce, just raise your kids liberal and NT and they'll be fine
Can’t raise them liberal. Western liberalism has turned into a cesspool of garbage

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
I will groom a good-looking 13-15yo girl before she knows the full power of her looks. First love is always the strongest.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, HighIQcel and Deleted member 1751
Marriage is dead

no poorfags like you, most certainly.
Keep coping for me fucking retard crispr is mostly gonna be used for genetic diseases etc. And you're from a shithole not me
Can’t raise them liberal. Western liberalism has turned into a cesspool of garbage
Nationalism etc is non NT

Wrong, you're a cuck if you get married to some degenerate, don't marry her at all if that's your plan just lol

Wrong, you're a cuck if you get married to some degenerate, don't marry her at all if that's your plan just lol
True

I've never had a first date and don't even know how to drive a car and I'm 24. Having a wife is as unrealistic as flying to the moon for me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dude420, HighIQcel and 6 others
I will groom a good-looking 13-15yo girl before she knows the full power of her looks. First love is always the strongest.
Girls are literally programmed to cheat. First love wont mean shit if chad shows up during her ovulation.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Shubham4894 and 1 other person
Divorces are significantly lower in religious couples

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Convert to islam

caliphate 2030 who is with me

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Zeta ascended, Chintuck22 and 3 others
Only thing you should look for is her to be rich, then you can take half of her shit after she divorces her.

• +1
Danny 😍😍
Yeah, i mean learn to live alone, learn to kill the urge for sex, learn to actually control your emotions, last time i was depressed it was because i realized 100% of whamen are sluts and i won't have love and compassion ever again. This is when i gave up on kidmax project if you remember bro. But that doesn't mean there aren't any good tbh, yeah you might catch up, and you might not, hope is the good cope 👍

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mousei and Deleted member 685
Women's t levels increase with age usually

• Hmm...
go to the brothel then

Cope.
Cope, it'll be for the top 1% financially and be on a prototype level for years.
You can't count on future tech not yet existing to save you.

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal
Cope, it'll be for the top 1% financially and be on a prototype level for years.
You can't count on future tech not yet existing to save you.
Plug walk... Ion even understand how my plugs talk...

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal and FatJattMofo
If

Don't forget to check he's dad, if he's dad
If

Don't forget to check he's dad, if he's dad Is an incel you can't be breed max

• +1
Honestly we should all be striving to have minimum 2 wives
One should be a non primitive virgin with submissive personality, she should be impregnated but if the fetus is male it should be terminated, if it's female she can give birth., With this woman it will be easy to produce a daughter who's a replica of her who is a servant to her master and will not rebel and will remain a virgin until adulthood
The second wife should be as good looking as possible, short midface, good jaw width and forward growth, thick bone structure (to produce slayer sons) but good/normal weight distribution and high Estrogen. This woman you want to push her against the wall and fuck her everytime you see her, there is no innocence or purity with this woman but she serves her purpose well

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
You should look for the best looking TALL woman with a short midface, desirable white pheno, good IPD and so on and try to make children with her as early as possible to ensure they will have healthy prenatal testosterone levels and so on.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, bassfreak, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Virgin girl who likes anime or death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3381 and Deleted member 2012