If you ever want a wife, the only thing you should look for is LOOKS NOT VALUES

Thats how you end up with a crazy bitch

@nelson gtfih

Just be 99.99 percentile theory

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Kinda true but are you going to actually raise your kid without the slut mother influence?!

No even if you wanna cut the mother off she is going to cuck you with the government and take your child away.

@Gudru
Just travel to eastern European country and go around impregnating gorgeous women. Then take all the kids and raise them somewhere else on primal diet and teach them all my based ideals and i will have me 10 chads.

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 685
@Gudru
Just travel to eastern European country and go around impregnating gorgeous women. Then take all the kids and raise them somewhere else on primal diet and teach them all my based ideals and i will have me 10 chads.

• Woah
Reactions: poonkiller9000
I only want a hug from my cute oneitis

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3789 and HighIQcel
If you ever want a wife, the only thing you should look for is THOTH NOT VALUES

My wife is lovely

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
JFL. No one in this forum with a tiny bit of human decency should get kids. Environment matters, but we are ugly because bad environment + bad genetics. Giving your disgusting genetics to a child would be fucking cruel.
How could you live with yourself when knowingly repeating this viscious cycle for another time?

Anyone in this forum except for mentalcels should be the end of their genetic line.

All I want is a fair skinned son.

After that I will divorce my potentially despicable wife and raise my son alone to be a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Like half of all couples get divorced anyways lmao.
Much more than 50%. Because they take into account the ones who remarried as "married".
And the more you marry, the less chances you get.
Plus the ones still married just can't divorce (finances, kids, etc) for the most part (men essentially).
Get her young & "innocent" with a max NCOUNT of 1 or you are fucked in 10 years.
they have to be breastfed for at least 3-4 years, and i already have to be around her for the 9 months in the womb
6 months max or the mother will give all her toxins to the baby.
The first baby takes the most part btw.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685