if you have 120+ IQ don't fucking waste it

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
go for a STEM degree and get paid 6 figures, srs.

I have around 100 IQ and I'm very average, I wanna do STEM but too scared I will fail because I'm a retard

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, Stare, hebbewem and 1 other person

I have around 100 IQ and I'm very average, I wanna do STEM but too scared I will fail because I'm a retard
I have a 140 range IQ and I can barely do ecuations, kid.

then u don't have 140 IQ dumbfuck

facebook IQ tests aren't accurate JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, CopeIsReal, currymax and 4 others
i don't really need to get a STEM in order to make money, but it would be nice to have to brag

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades
140 iq people don't use lookism tier writing styles
I can see you're a retarded dog just by the way I trigger you without even attempting to

i fucking hate stem

I can see you're a retarded dog just by the way I trigger you without even attempting to

Keep writing bold worded dog shit replies i will never read

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, DidntRead, Alt Number 3 and 1 other person
I wont.

• +1
Reactions: Slayer
Keep writing bold worded dog shit replies i will never read
You're not only reading them, but you're answering them also.

I got a 29 on the act but I am shit at math, probably going to fail calc 3 this semester

You're not only reading them, but you're answering them also.

This 1 i read it was short as fuck keep it short your dog shit replies are really annoying

This 1 i read it was short as fuck keep it short your dog shit replies are really annoying
Keep literally barking dog, you're on my leash forever.

Keep literally barking dog, you're on my leash forever.

I didn't even know you existed till today that leash is getting shorter and shorter by the day anything new

I didn't even know you existed till today that leash is getting shorter and shorter by the day anything new
Keep answering absolute shit I wont even take a microsecond to read, curry.
🍛

Keep answering absolute shit I wont even take a microsecond to read, curry.
🍛

Yet you took over 12 to write that damn your iq is below room temperature

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
I am doing STEM, gonna graduate with a math degree next semester.

Yet you took over 12 to write that damn your iq is below room temperature
You cry way too much kid, keep begging for my attention

stem isnt worth it, economics and networking with other whites is the way to go

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Alt Number 3 and Deleted member 2486
stem is literally 90% sub 4 men

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Alt Number 3, Gunna and 2 others
Yet you keep responding JFL
Keep trying to antagonize me
I could beat you down into submission and then stomp on your autistic brainlet head until your grey matter ends up all splattered over the floor

stem is literally 90% sub 4 men
After bouncing around in both the math and physics departments at my uni I can confirm this. Absolute subhumans as far as the eye can see.

Keep trying to antagonize me
I could beat you down into submission and then stomp on your autistic brainlet head until your grey matter ends up all splattered over the floor

Read the first word and the rest of the autism decrease my iq down by 50 points got anything new ?

A kalahari bushman has more self-esteem than you. Despicable.

kalahari-bushmen01.jpg

Webdev doesn't require any comp. science skills at all and is so its easy even a toddler could do it. Yet webdevs get paid a lot. Because boomer employers are dumb and lazy. You won't get six figures but $60K+ is quite doable.

>economics
Economics is a meme field that accepts jews and only jews. And I don't think the autists on the forum are capable of networking. STEMmaxing is far more practical and achieveable.

Most here already have one of the ingredients of a successful STEM career:
Autism

ADHD rendered my high IQ worthless

115-130 is perfect tier for success in life anything higher and you can get into trouble tbh

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
i am too dumb to get high marks in stem. its only worth doing stem if you get good marks ngl tbh

A kalahari bushman has more self-esteem than you. Despicable.

kalahari-bushmen01.jpg

Webdev doesn't require any comp. science skills at all and is so its easy even a toddler could do it. Yet webdevs get paid a lot. Because boomer employers are dumb and lazy. You won't get six figures but $60K+ is quite doable.

>economics
Economics is a meme field that accepts jews and only jews. And I don't think the autists on the forum are capable of networking. STEMmaxing is far more practical and achieveable.

Most here already have one of the ingredients of a successful STEM career:
Autism
Economists have some of the highest average IQs IIRC

My IQ is around 125 and I seriously can't study for shit anymore. I just don't care

I have 120 IQ and we're considered the Negro of intelligent people. The bottom of being bright.

• +1
Reactions: currymax
any free iq tests?

I'm not stupid, but too lazy to do simple shit

i have 119 iq and adhd which means i can never fucking concentrate. would trade 15 iq points for better concentration tbh

I scored 142 on this and I'm a high school dropout because of ADHD (but right now I'm in STEM doing Engineering)

and b4 some faggot "but online tests are inaccurate"

I got 138 in the dk test, and in the Mensa Culture Fair test I got 137 and joined. So I personally found it pretty damn accurate.

It's been quite a while since I took the test the last time, but I think I got around 140 on it. On the actual test, I scored 145+, however, I think the main difference there is that the admission test has a very significant linguistic part. In general, women tend to have a small advantage regarding those kinds of tasks while men are better at mathematical tasks and general logic.

In my experience it was pretty accurate. I scored about the same in the online test as I did when doing the official application exam

I got 6 points lower than my official test, but I did it just now during my lunch break while having a bowl of ramen.
So I guess I'd be pretty accurate if in normal circumstances.

I feel like this is a fluke, because I'm as skeptical of IQTest.Dk's legitimacy as anyone else. But it actually matched pretty well...scored 130 on the test, and 99 percentile on Mensa Admission Test & 98 on Wunderlich (so around 132-135 IQ).

Last edited:
Srs whats a good major to study? i am going into lawschool because of statusmaxxing but i probably want to change to something more buisnessy/technical

How will you get in trouble being high iq?
past a certain ceiling there are diminishing returns when it comes to correlation with positive life outcomes and people of genius level IQ are often not particularly functional outside of the area in which they excel

• +1
Reactions: RobticaI
Im an idiot and i do STEM

I have 120 IQ and we're considered the Negro of intelligent people. The bottom of being bright.

My IQ is around 125 and I seriously can't study for shit anymore. I just don't care

I scored 142 on this and I'm a high school dropout because of ADHD (but right now I'm in STEM doing Engineering)

and b4 some faggot "but online tests are inaccurate"

i have 119 iq and adhd which means i can never fucking concentrate. would trade 15 iq points for better concentration tbh

Woah looksmax is full of intellectuals! Who would have thought it?

• JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and CupOfCoffee