If you have a long midface, it's beyond over

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
No amount of looksmaxxing will ever fix this death sentence. I used to cope thinking mewing would help and that it's not that noticeable, but guess what? A few days ago my sister commented on how I have a narrow and elongated face. That really struck me.

For my midface to be fixed, I'd have to be sent back to the womb, have T injected in the womb and nosebreathe 24/7 after being born. It's OVER

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: NormieKilla, Pietrosiek and Dude420
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Deleted member 3583 and Deleted member 685
Bro you look completely fine. You’re above avg looking

Just focus on improving the things you can improve, you’re young so if you start now you can easily build a good life for yourself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dios, marlborored, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
whats your ipd op? Gandy is an example of one whos saved by his ipd its 68mm. My face is around .95ish but ive been saved by my ipd. My problem is philitrum. You can always "try" to cover it up by adding width to midface (Cheekbone Implants). Also a chin implant is another thing to try.

Gudru your actually pretty good looking. Idk how you don’t realize it yet.

jfl your obsessing about this to much

there’s also something called Harmony and ratios which save you from looking bad

and besides that your face isn’t even that long it’s slightly longer than average but not horse face tier.

sean o pry has a longer than average midface and he still looks good so relax man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 1560
jaw implants wouldnt help with long mid face ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
grow your hair it will help in frauding fwhr
real shit

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, ThreadMatters, Short Ugly and Brown and 2 others

there’s also something called Harmony and ratios which save you from looking bad

and besides that your face isn’t even that long it’s slightly longer than average but not horse face tier.

sean o pry has a longer than average midface and he still looks good so relax man
O'Pry has 1.10 midface ratio jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and medialcanthuscel

post your front profile again i forgot how u look. also a long midface is bad but low fwhr is worse. also bad

"You have a really narrow and long face"
did she actually say that? sounds like something a psler would say not a normie female

• +1
No amount of looksmaxxing will ever fix this death sentence. I used to cope thinking mewing would help and that it's not that noticeable, but guess what? A few days ago my sister commented on how I have a narrow and elongated face. That really struck me.

For my midface to be fixed, I'd have to be sent back to the womb, have T injected in the womb and nosebreathe 24/7 after being born. It's OVER

Isn't their msdo plus distraction osteogensis plus face pulling

• Woah
there is surgery bro
No surgery can fix a long midface. There is literally none, I pray to Yahweh every single day wishing there was one but there isn't.
Bro you look completely fine. You’re above avg looking

Just focus on improving the things you can improve, you’re young so if you start now you can easily build a good life for yourself
If I wasn't for my narrow ass face and my long nose I would've never found this site. I'm not above average
whats your ipd op? Gandy is an example of one whos saved by his ipd its 68mm. My face is around .95ish but ive been saved by my ipd. My problem is philitrum. You can always "try" to cover it up by adding width to midface (Cheekbone Implants). Also a chin implant is another thing to try.
Shall I PM?

I have the same problem and am going to try MSE

Attachments

• 15734125616313412173613117322036.jpg
    15734125616313412173613117322036.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 242
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Deleted member 502, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person

Then explain why everyone irl laughs at me, shows significantly less respect to me. I even got a fucking nerdy bitch on omegle saying I have a "really long face"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Screenshot 20191107 152712 Instagram

It's ok being a horse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, Vitruvian and Deleted member 685
No surgery can fix a long midface. There is literally none, I pray to Yahweh every single day wishing there was one but there isn't
gummy smile or Lefort 1 for few mm

droppy tip ? another few mm

long philtrum ? another few mm

mse+ facepuller : another few mm

then widening the face : cheekbones implants

then compensate with more massive lower third.

eventually unless you have Di Maria's horse face you'll be good

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Kade and Deleted member 1707
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 3043
just to give people perspective

op facially mogs 95% of forum due to pheno/harmony/coloring/eye area

Kinda life fuel but nah but i got this info from lookism archive

''Other than widening the midface, there are a couple of approaches with osteotomies, but for most people will not be worth it.

LeFort II's and III's may not shorten the veritcal length of the maxilla, but if you have "downward growth" the maxilla may not only be moved forward but with a counterclockwise rotation (from the subjects right side) of the occlusal curve of spee. This maneuver creats a slightly steeper forward downslope of the midface which makes it appear shorter. Of course, the mandible will have to be moved with it to maintain a good bite but this CCW of the mandible tends to be pleaseing as well.

Further there is a modified LeFort I where two cuts are made instead of one. The wedge inbetween these two cuts is removed and basicalla a maxillary wedge resection, a true vertical shorting of the maxilla. In this case the mandible will probably requre advancement or curve of spee rotation so the occlusal plane comes together nicely as well.''

Too low iq to interpret that but do what you will with it.

Long midface sucks hard and always destroys harmony and prevents guys from ever becoming more than a 6/10, but it's not a death sentence when all the other things are good.
A long midface on girls is worse than it is on guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Trust me bro. You don't want to have bad ipd/es ratio.
Ipd issue is usually get worse then long midface
Generally unless you have EXTREMELY long midface, it's still can look good.
Wheater an ipd issues (narrow ipd specifically) never looks ok, you look like a low IQ inbred piece of shit genetic trash (I know).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202, Averagecel, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
you took a 30 mm selfie wdye ?
me too i have 0.9 midface lenght with zoomed selfies
it's not much better with pics from a greater distance.

Define a long midface

It’s still longer than a compact midface what’s your guys point? All I’m saying is it’s ok to have a slightly long midface

@streege
bro.... if anything it's too much compact.

i agree it's ok to have a slightly above one but opry.s one is very very compact

bro.... if anything it's too much compact.

i agree it's ok to have a slightly above one but opry.s one is very very compact
A compact midface is 0.9 anything over 1 is not compact anymore

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3043
M0xcKb0 3
800full my profile 1
IMG 3871 2
2102 ed14ac1a 4ded 455a baa5 beca337ff2d9
557b4623d85e16f349879cffe056dd09  hot cops security guard
RxppLhvP
BucZYW IgAEBFBp
Jon