• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, satoshisacuck and 11gaijin
@blackopstruecel Get in here faggot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
That's not what cuck means

• +1
Does it count if your oneitis rarely is on social media. Never goes outside with friends and only is at home studying or watching netflix. If she is still virgin.
Never dresses like a hoe. Looks cute. Is a bit socially awkward.

You don't know my oneitis brotha

• +1
Oneitis becomes part of your identity.
Its like Samsung Knox a lit fuse that can never be undone.
Btw does anyone have VoLTE in here?

• +1
Oneitis is a scientific phenomenon. Your first love, she depletes all your serotonin and you will never feel the same for any other girl and you will always be incomplete without out her. It's science. Anyone who denies this is COPING

• +1
Does it count if your oneitis rarely is on social media. Never goes outside with friends and only is at home studying or watching netflix. If she is still virgin.
Never dresses like a hoe. Looks cute. Is a bit socially awkward.

You don't know my oneitis brotha
How do you know, do you have her passwords, are you watching her by camera 24/7?

Wake up bro

• +1
How do you know, do you have her passwords, are you watching her by camera 24/7?

Wake up bro

I am stalking her big time bro. I know everything about her. Everyone she follows on instagram and everyone who follows her.

• +1
Oneitis is a scientific phenomenon. Your first love, she depletes all your serotonin and you will never feel the same for any other girl and you will always be incomplete without out her. It's science. Anyone who denies this is COPING

So you're correct that Serotonin levels increase when we fall in love, but here's where your idea falls apart. Serotonin levels DECREASE over time after that intial actraction. Prolonged exposure (aka being in a relationship with them) slows this process down a year, MAYBE 2.

I couldn't find anything so suggest that you DON'T recover your Serotonin, or that they're somehow forever connected to your first love. You'll need to cite that claim before saying that "science" says you're correct

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Peruvian
I wouldn't say it makes you a cuck. However, I do believe that having a oneitis means you're not fully blackpilled.

• +1
So you're correct that Serotonin levels increase when we fall in love,

Serotonin decreases when that happens. The first girl you crush on, she drains most of it so other girls don't waste much serotonin anymore cause most of it is gone

Prolonged exposure (aka being in a relationship with them) slows this process down a year, MAYBE 2.

Holy crap, this is so legit. I was seeing her every week for 1 year.

ou DON'T recover your Serotonin, or that they're somehow forever connected to your first love

Thats because they are copers. All men have an oneitis

• +1
Thats because they are copers. All men have an oneitis

I misspoke in regard to the increase comment, I was typing quickly so I could finish before my class began.

Your original claim has yet to be cited, because I think you're pulling it out of your ass TBH. You have yet to present evidence that your Serotonin levels do NOT return to normal in the time following a breakup, and that they are somehow "trapped" inside your first love.

• +1
I had a oneitis, I was bluepilled back then

Then I discovered FaceandLMS channels, then I swallowed the blackpill, then I began to see the truth and that after so many months I did not have a possibility with her, my hatred for women rapidly grew and I forced myself to forget my love because it was torturing to know I was fucked and that I could do nothing to solve it. So I forcefully forgot my oneitis and since then my misogyny has grown.

Having a oneitis is not necessarily cucked, but all cucks have one, they think "Shit THAT'S THE ONE" but in reality, AWALT. If you really swallow the blackpill and you've been treated like dogshit by women you shouldn't be able to truly a woman for what she is, if anything for what she physically delivers (bobs & vagene).

In conclusion, you can't say you aren't 100% non-cucked if you have a oneitis, but you aren't a 100% cuck if you have one, better not to have tho.

• +1
Having a oneitis is not necessarily cucked, but all cucks have one, they think "Shit THAT'S THE ONE" but in reality, AWALT. If you really swallow the blackpill and you've been treated like dogshit by women you shouldn't be able to truly a woman for what she is, if anything for what she physically delivers (bobs & vagene).
That was beautiful boyo, ngl, tbh.

• +1
yeah ok
peter-griffin-deluxe-adult-costume.jpg

• +1
I misspoke in regard to the increase comment, I was typing quickly so I could finish before my class began.

Your original claim has yet to be cited, because I think you're pulling it out of your ass TBH. You have yet to present evidence that your Serotonin levels do NOT return to normal in the time following a breakup, and that they are somehow "trapped" inside your first love.

I'm the living proof that serotonin levels don't return to normal. What other evidence do I need?

• +1
I'm the living proof that serotonin levels don't return to normal. What other evidence do I need?

Data is not the plural of anecdote. I can't take one person's experiences and assume that everyone is the same way, that would be insane.

• +1
Data is not the plural of anecdote. I can't take one person's experiences and assume that everyone is the same way, that would be insane.

Thats because other males are too beta to admit their feelings

• +1

I'm scared of Spiders. Everyone is scared of Spiders, but they're too beta to admit their feelings.

• +1
I'm scared of Spiders. Everyone is scared of Spiders, but they're too beta to admit their feelings.

many men fake and pretend

• +1

Tbh this causes massive cognitive dissonance.
many men fake and pretend
Some can't be perfect so they try to appear perfect. Admit that you're not perfect and people won't respext you much.

A man needs to be seen perfect.

Isn't that what you said?

• +1
Tbh this causes massive cognitive dissonance.

Some can't be perfect so they try to appear perfect. Admit that you're not perfect and people won't respext you much.

A man needs to be seen perfect.

Isn't that what you said?

You don't lose anything by admitting you are not perfect on an internet forum

• +1
Chad doesn't have oneitis

• +1
I had a oneitis, I was bluepilled back then

Then I discovered FaceandLMS channels, then I swallowed the blackpill, then I began to see the truth and that after so many months I did not have a possibility with her, my hatred for women rapidly grew and I forced myself to forget my love because it was torturing to know I was fucked and that I could do nothing to solve it. So I forcefully forgot my oneitis and since then my misogyny has grown.

In conclusion, you can't say you aren't 100% non-cucked if you have a oneitis, but you aren't a 100% cuck if you have one, better not to have tho.
If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and incels will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU

• +1
  • +1
If we can’t solve our problems we must DESTROY our problems... One day incels will realise their true strength and numbers and incels will overthrow this oppressive feminist system. Start envisioning a world where WOMEN FEAR YOU
Hopefully It Will happen

• +1