If you have good bones, always have a fade

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Retiring from Looksmaxxing after I’m lean
Fade will accentuate your facial bones like mad and you’ll look like a DOM slayer.

If you have good bones, you can rock any hair obviously, but medium/long sides will always hide your facial structure somewhat and isn’t optimal.

Also fades are more NT and better for slaying.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: IhateDentists and PYT
What if you have good bones but prominent ears?

fades will go out of style in the next couple of years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, 000, Chadeep and 5 others
What if your forhead is narrower then your lower area? But you have a good strong jaw and cheekbones?

fade haircut is only for privileged chads who have a perfect skull shape and perfect ears.
This kind of chad can slay regardless their hair

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, MentalistKebab, Chadelite and 13 others
fades will go out of style in the next couple of years
indeed it's a 2014 strat, medium length wavy hair is the new strat.

• +1
Reactions: imparatorluk, yukon-cel and Deleted member 1476
long hair for boneless face guys

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Chadelite, godlikesz and 3 others
Opposite of that. Long hair looks retarded on guys without above average bones.
VN5Uwg6

imagine him with buzzcut

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and Deleted
Bull sht I have long wavy black thick luscious hair and insane bones, looks out of this world

fade haircut is only for privileged chads who have a perfect skull shape and perfect ears.

Is the ideal narrowish forhead with wide chin jawline and cheekbones?
The ideal face shape is diamond imo which includes a narrow forehead wide cheekbones and a jaw which is narrower than cheekbones
Wide chin is always a plus
7e3e787d6efd96bbc77ad5d548e3eb3d 1

Something like that maybe a bit wider

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
white people with fades are corny

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: EzioGrezzo, Carlodcx96 and Chadness
I mean if you have wide skull + face, fade is pretty much the only option (basically short sides, starting with like 6mm and progressively getting longer from there, and long-ish hair on top).

Fade will never get out of trend, its a universal haircut.

Longer sides (like 2+ cm) only work for ppl with narrow skulls most of the time.

Also if one has proper head size/shape, fade will make one look younger and more agile, athletic + fresh.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
The girls i know, all fuck with guys that are getting a zero side fade once a week. All girls love this dom high t fuckboy haircut.

What if your forhead is narrower then your lower area? But you have a good strong jaw and cheekbones?
Go for a high fade. A low fade or medium sides makes narrow forehead look worse.

Trust me as I have narrow forehead + wide jaw and high fade looks best.

I never said otherwise, it’s just that fade is better than medium sides for chads. Accentuates bones more, making you look even more chaddier.

• +1
Reactions: IhateDentists
Bull sht I have long wavy black thick luscious hair and insane bones, looks out of this world
Try a fade, you’d probably look even chaddier.

The girls i know, all fuck with guys that are getting a zero side fade once a week. All girls love this dom high t fuckboy haircut.
Legit, all slayers in nightclubs have fades. Girls are just drawn to it.

IRL you are invisible if you have medium sides unless you are Gigachad.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
its over if you don't have bone :feelswhy:

Try a fade, you’d probably look even chaddier.
cant, my cheekbones are pretty big and my forehead isnt wide enough, so my zygos are wide and as it goes up it get narrower looks weird

cant, my cheekbones are pretty big and my forehead isnt wide enough, so my zygos are wide and as it goes up it get narrower looks weird
exactl like this, but i think its worse or something since my whole face is less long and more compressed, 2.0 fwhr

I have narrow forehead and wide jaw and high fade looks best.

This guy has same face shape and makes him look masculine af

9232A6C6 ACDC 44C0 9AE8 2C1F9B90C696

Fades are the type of haircut that cringe people think good looking people wear. Ive seen like maybe 5 dudes ever irl that actually could wear a fade

Fades are the type of haircut that cringe people think good looking people wear. Ive seen like maybe 5 dudes ever irl that actually could wear a fade
Literally every nightclub slayer has fades and my appeal skyrockets with a fade tbf

Fade will accentuate your facial bones like mad and you’ll look like a DOM slayer.

If you have good bones, you can rock any hair obviously, but medium/long sides will always hide your facial structure somewhat and isn’t optimal.

very true, great observation.
if you have great ramus, go 0mm fade, it acutally looks so insane.

or go bald worked for me

no fade for subhuman curly hair