If you have to approach, its over

D

Deleted member 4383

Diamond
Chad will have females approaching him. Women give chad clear sexual interest right away without him having to do anything. Chad gets approached in ways no one on this forum will ever experience. He gets approached everywhere, and girls make it super easy for him. No matter how uncommunicative or autist Chad is, women will keep blabbing to keep him around. They can't shut the fuck up around chad. Everything is made easy.

women's desire to get with a very good looking man outweighs the shyness and the feeling that approaching is a manly thing to do. So they approach men but only the very top 0,1% because only for those men the desire to get with them outweights her anxiousness.

It has been proven that girls do all the work and start to behave like men when online chadfishing. So they also take over the male role of making the first move and approaching when they spot a chad in real life.

Just LOL at approaching random women, they do not want you to approach them; if they did, they would have done it themselves. It's been over from the start.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 245 and 22 others
dnr

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: alriodai and Deleted member 5656
If u never got approached in a party setting it is indeed over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Deleted member 3043, mewcoper and 4 others
inb4 redpill copers

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard and 4 others
It’s literally men’s biologically nature to approach

Stop crying and fucking deal with it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12923, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5698 and 20 others
But then again, you live in 2020 where even chads that aren't aware of being chads simp for girls below their level of looks. This way they are getting too much validation from men all the time. Just "being a Chad" isn't enough in 2020. Chads do have to approach first, depends on how needy and desperate the girl is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11388, alriodai, Rainerchen and 2 others
just be chad is everything

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 11388, Deleted member 5656 and 5 others
OP yours is an autistic exaggeration but this
If u never got approached in a party setting it is indeed over
This is very real, over if you don't recieve IOIs at parties and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 11134, alriodai and 2 others
reddit spacing kek

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, SkinjobCatastrophe, alriodai and 1 other person
OP yours is an autistic exaggeration but this

This is very real, over if you don't recieve IOIs at parties and shit
If she's too shy to approach, her friend will approach for her even without her consent jfl bitches are so low inhib at parties

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9827, androgenic and 2 others
This is literarly just you day dreaming. Not even stacies gets treated like that jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 11134 and 10 others
If she's too shy to approach, her friend will approach for her even without her consent jfl bitches are so low inhib at parties
If they are too shy to approach they send signals: stare in your direction, look down or somewhere else when you reciprocate, act different around you. Only a retard is unable to tell.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, owlofathena, Deleted member 7776 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
girls approach chads i see it all the time

its not direct but they make it very clear they are interested in you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Tyronecell, Deleted member 4332 and 7 others
girls approach chads i see it all the time

its not direct but they make it very clear they are interested in you
water ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person

And its female biology to reject average and ugly men and treat/shame them as creeps.

But just keep approaching bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 9827 and 3 others
water ngl
u shouldnt approach if the girls doesnt give u iois its a recipe for disaster just lol at people who approach girls randomly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Deleted member 5698, owlofathena and 3 others

It sounds to me he's asserting hopeless, anti-humanist pessimism as a form of all goes (we're all not top 1% - its pointless, just kill all men and end society). I'm glad normal men and women don't think like him.

This is literarly just you day dreaming. Not even stacies gets treated like that jfl
nigga what are you smoking. women get shown sexual interest by men all the time

He is day dreaming indeed. Most normal men approach girls and get girlfriends. But it's understandable if the guy spends his entire life rotting away indoors and studying ''muh hypergamy and blackpill'' on the internet. Just because his delusion is pessimistic doesn't make it any less of a cope.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 11134, TheAnomaly and 1 other person
He is day dreaming indeed. Most normal men approach girls and get girlfriends. But it's understandable if the guy spends his entire life rotting away indoors and studying ''muh hypergamy and blackpill'' on the internet. Just because his delusion is pessimistic doesn't make it any less of a cope.
Most normal men are incels. Most approaches never work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9827
So much coping in the comments, op, my hats off to you

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 4332

Most are not incel. Many don't get sex with cute girls though.
Also I know that many have ugly girlfriends, they can't do better.
Still i'd say less than 30% men are truly incel.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
>ITT: genetic abomination with sour grapes mentality creates a shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6341
But then again, you live in 2020 where even chads that aren't aware of being chads simp for girls below their level of looks. This way they are getting too much validation from men all the time. Just "being a Chad" isn't enough in 2020. Chads do have to approach first, depends on how needy and desperate the girl is.

I totally agree. Especially on Tinder even average women get a lot of attention from Chads. Its getting harder with every year for men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11134 and Bitch
its funny how you can always tell which threads are made by guys who have zero experience with females

sure attractive guys get approached but its always by chicks that are completely inferior to them

females are egotistical so they will expect the guy to approach them

when the female approaches it's out of desperation because they KNOW the guy is out of their league and will only be approaching more attractive females

literally every example i've seen of females approaching is decent looking guys getting approached by fatties/uglies and chads getting approached by average girls

trust me, chads and tyrones, when they date or fuck chicks who are actually on their level of attractiveness, it is always the result of the male approaching

when an actual attractive girl sees an attractive guy she will just whisper and giggle about how hot he is while waiting for him to make the first move

its literally how mammals work. humans are not an exception. your whininess does not override millions of years of basic evolution and mammalian behavior

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: getra, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 11134 and 5 others
its funny how you can always tell which threads are made by guys who have zero experience with females

sure attractive guys get approached but its always by chicks that are completely inferior to them

when the female approaches it's out of desperation because they KNOW the guy is out of their league and will only be approaching more attractive females

literally every example i've seen of females approaching is decent looking guys getting approached by fatties/uglies and chads getting approached by average girls

trust me, chads and tyrones, when they date or fuck chicks who are actually on their level of attractiveness, it is always the result of the male approaching

when an actual attractive girl sees an attractive guy she will just whisper and giggle about how hot he is while waiting for him to make the first move

its literally how mammals work. humans are not an exception. your whininess does not override millions of years of basic evolution and mammalian behavior
High IQ

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11134, Gargantuan and Deleted member 5656
Their interest is so obvious that their boyfriends will notice.

Chad will have females approaching him. Women give chad clear sexual interest right away without him having to do anything. Chad gets approached in ways no one on this forum will ever experience. He gets approached everywhere, and girls make it super easy for him. No matter how uncommunicative or autist Chad is, women will keep blabbing to keep him around. They can't shut the fuck up around chad. Everything is made easy.

women's desire to get with a very good looking man outweighs the shyness and the feeling that approaching is a manly thing to do. So they approach men but only the very top 0,1% because only for those men the desire to get with them outweights her anxiousness.

It has been proven that girls do all the work and start to behave like men when online chadfishing. So they also take over the male role of making the first move and approaching when they spot a chad in real life.

Just LOL at approaching random women, they do not want you to approach them; if they did, they would have done it themselves. It's been over from the start.
Cope. I was approached 3 times in my life and im ethnic

Low IQ.

Women make it extremely obvious when they want a guy to 'approach' them. When a chad approaches a foid it's never a cold-approach, but a 'hey that girl has been staring and smiling at me, all I have to do is say hi'

It's literally how mammals work, women are the selectors, not men. Approaching won't make you any less ugly, simply more annoying/creepy for not knowing your place in the social hiearchy.

Cold approaching is literally an autistic trait. Normal people don't do it.

• +1
Reactions: getra, Deleted member 9827 and TheAnomaly
Some women will never approach because they are high inhib

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Low IQ.

Women make it extremely obvious when they want a guy to 'approach' them. When a chad approaches a foid it's never a cold-approach, but a 'hey that girl has been staring and smiling at me, all I have to do is say hi'

It's literally how mammals work, women are the selectors, not men. Approaching won't make you any less ugly, simply more annoying/creepy for not knowing your place in the social hiearchy.

Cold approaching is literally an autistic trait. Normal people don't do it.
holy fuck you are retarded. no where in my post did i say COLD approach. no one mentioend that. you have to apply phrases that i didn't even use to prove your point. approaching when a female has indicated she's attracted is still approaching. going up to a girl after she has been staring at you making it obvious that she wants you is literally by definition approaching. that is exactly what i was referring to. if you had actually read my post you will see that i pointed out that when an attractive woman wants an attractive guy, she will giggle and whisper about him while waiting for him to approach, because that is a way for her to show that she is attracted without actually making the approach herself. the irony of calling people low iq before proceeding to go against an argument that wasn't even made in the first place

Last edited:
holy fuck you are retarded. no where in my post did i say COLD approach. no one mentioend that. you have to apply phrases that i didn't even use to prove your point. approaching when a female has indicated she's attracted is still approaching. going up to a girl after she has been staring at you making it obvious that she wants you is literally by definition approaching. that is exactly what i was referring to. if you had actually read my post you will see that i pointed out that when an attractive woman wants an attractive guy, she will giggle and whisper about him while waiting for him to approach, because that is a way for her to show that she is attracted without actually making the approach herself.
When people speak about approach here it's about cold approach, since none of us are hot/chad enough to ever have girls show interest in us whatsoever before approaching.

please help me what does that mean from girls that are from genuine traditional and virtuous background - no degen, virgin, respectful etc - that when ppl set ur face as avi,they mostly say he is gl etc and you got one that PM you trying to help you overcome your autism/low self esteem and keeping saying you shouldn't be like that?
Totally off topic, but i don't know how this should be taken? They'r decent looking but, if they do that, does it mean they inferior in looks like you say about girls that approach guys? Or pm if u prefer tbh.

When people speak about approach here it's about cold approach, since none of us are hot/chad enough to ever have girls show interest in us whatsoever before approaching.
im sure most of you have had at least fat or ugly chicks show interest in you. but regardless, cold approach is not what i was referring to. i would've specified if that was what i meant

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 3043
You can tell OP hasn't touched a girl in his life before yet he somehow still feels qualified to make posts like these

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena, Tyronecell, Deleted member 5656 and 1 other person
please help me what does that mean from girls that are from genuine traditional and virtuous background - no degen, virgin, respectful etc - that when ppl set ur face as avi,they mostly say he is gl etc and you got one that PM you trying to help you overcome your autism/low self esteem and keeping saying you shouldn't be like that?
Totally off topic, but i don't know how this should be taken? They'r decent looking but, if they do that, does it mean they inferior in looks like you say about girls that approach guys? Or pm if u prefer tbh.
just depends on your perspective. if a girl you find legitimately attractive approaches you, then just be glad she chose to do that and go ahead and get with her

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
just depends on your perspective. if a girl you find legitimately attractive approaches you, then just be glad she chose to do that and go ahead and get with her
And what to do if approach is something that is not seen as a good thing in the country you'r in?
The issue is that due to low self esteem - i don't why it's like that - until a girl is literally begging you, it's hard to be sure. Guess it has to do with beeing not sufficiently socially "aware" of women signs. if that makes sense.

it never began

but don't u think a girl approaching is an attraction killer (even if it's online)? I feel like I would lose some respect and not bother with pursuing her at all

And what to do if approach is something that is not seen as a good thing in the country you'r in?
The issue is that due to low self esteem - i don't why it's like that - until a girl is literally begging you, it's hard to be sure. Guess it has to do with beeing not sufficiently socially "aware" of women signs. if that makes sense.
it depends, if it's serious consequences like being disowned and made homeless, or getting in trouble with the law, then don't do it

but if it's just like people will talk shit or think badly about you, then just do it, why would you care what a bunch of irrelevant people think when you can get the cute girl

as for being insecure/not knowing, dont worry. if you find a girl cute then just try to get with her. if you succeed, great. if you get rejected, who the hell cares, there are hundreds of millions cute girls out there.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
but don't u think a girl approaching is an attraction killer (even if it's online)? I feel like I would lose some respect and not bother with pursuing her at all
if you think it's an attraction killer don't do it, but don't be surprised if you never end up getting her that way. better to just shoot your shot and get rejected, doesnt matter considering there is a copious number of cute girls out there.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly and thickdickdaddy27
im sure most of you have had at least fat or ugly chicks show interest in you. but regardless, cold approach is not what i was referring to. i would've specified if that was what i meant
True, but what's the point of approaching ugly/fat chicks. Fucking them still makes you an incel tbh.

True, but what's the point of approaching ugly/fat chicks. Fucking them still makes you an incel tbh.
i dont condone getting with girls youre not attracted to out of desperation. just try to pull the girls you want. it doesnt really matter if you get rejected, theres a countless number of other attractive girls out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
You are not competing with chad, chad is like a god, you are competing with the other 99% of subhuman that you see everyhere in real life

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe_PrettyBoy

I’ve been approached like 3 times but they were all low tier becky’s. Chad’s are extremely rare, and usually they aren’t the submissive sweet kind that I like.