If you have to approach, its over

I’ve been approached like 3 times but they were all low tier becky’s. Chad’s are extremely rare, and usually they aren’t the submissive sweet kind that I like.
Btw I mean the girls that approach aren’t the submissive sweet kind that I like

If you want a successful dating life you have to approach. Get over it

Chad will have females approaching him. Women give chad clear sexual interest right away without him having to do anything. Chad gets approached in ways no one on this forum will ever experience. He gets approached everywhere, and girls make it super easy for him. No matter how uncommunicative or autist Chad is, women will keep blabbing to keep him around. They can't shut the fuck up around chad. Everything is made easy.

women's desire to get with a very good looking man outweighs the shyness and the feeling that approaching is a manly thing to do. So they approach men but only the very top 0,1% because only for those men the desire to get with them outweights her anxiousness.

It has been proven that girls do all the work and start to behave like men when online chadfishing. So they also take over the male role of making the first move and approaching when they spot a chad in real life.

Just LOL at approaching random women, they do not want you to approach them; if they did, they would have done it themselves. It's been over from the start.
My old gf approached me. Lifefuel tbh

Chad will have females approaching him. Women give chad clear sexual interest right away without him having to do anything. Chad gets approached in ways no one on this forum will ever experience. He gets approached everywhere, and girls make it super easy for him. No matter how uncommunicative or autist Chad is, women will keep blabbing to keep him around. They can't shut the fuck up around chad. Everything is made easy.

women's desire to get with a very good looking man outweighs the shyness and the feeling that approaching is a manly thing to do. So they approach men but only the very top 0,1% because only for those men the desire to get with them outweights her anxiousness.

It has been proven that girls do all the work and start to behave like men when online chadfishing. So they also take over the male role of making the first move and approaching when they spot a chad in real life.

Just LOL at approaching random women, they do not want you to approach them; if they did, they would have done it themselves. It's been over from the start.
All so true

If she doesn't make eye contact with you its over, or avoiding your gaze its over like a lazy eye its over

I have insane ONS appael but bad Ltr appael