If you have to go out of your way to get females.......its over

Deleted member 5143

Deleted member 5143

Subhuman Copinggymcel
Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you or giving you top tier clear IOIs

if women dont smile or want to be around you, or basically somewhat pursuing you, its over

Jfl at approaching women or talking to them when they dont throw themselves at you or send clear STRONG IOIs

If you have to try its over, if you have to go out of your way with pua and muh ''game'' bullshit, its over

Women are the choosers, if they want you they will get you, not the other way around

Too many coping shitskins on this site that think they are slayers. If you don't experience any of these things that I mentioned in this thread end it,

it shouldnt be complicated to get females but when stupid redpillers over complicate things that means its over for them.

i will never forget the times when i see white chads in the gym getting flocked and annoyed by this girl, girls need to be annoying and going out there way to talk to you, the bitch was annoying the chad during his set lol

if you dont experience iois like this its over, women need to act like this around you to know they want you, not other pussy iois like a girl sat beside me at the bus station counts

Weemen are suppose to make the game easy for you, if they dont its over.

if they cant carry on conversation with you its over

if they are not smiling every second at you its over

if they dont look at you in awe or in adoration its over

if you have to improve yourself....its over in most/some cases

its very simple brothers,

this shit is not complicated, we cant overcompilcate things, we need to know our place in society and just LDAR or looksmax to a good psl

CHAD OR DEATH

thanks for reading

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, Deleted member 4383, bankrolls and 14 others
water is wet

i already knew this in 1899

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Peachy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Only fat/drunk/LSE girls approach. Attractive women are used to being approached and they expect it. They will send you obvious signals, though, and make things easy for you if they like you.

But no, only sluts approach. Especially if they're with a group of women. The only thing women fear more than rejection is the judgement of their peers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11675, tylerhunter97, Deleted member 4416 and 3 others
Bro science at its best

Well I’m not ending it I’m looksmaxxing...

GIRLS DO APPROACH

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ) and Deleted member 245
Legit. If you're actually good looking attracting women comes as naturally as breathing.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2227
Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you or giving you top tier clear IOIs

if women dont smile or want to be around you, or basically somewhat pursuing you, its over

Jfl at approaching women or talking to them when they dont throw themselves at you or send clear STRONG IOIs

If you have to try its over, if you have to go out of your way with pua and muh ''game'' bullshit, its over

Women are the choosers, if they want you they will get you, not the other way around

Too many coping shitskins on this site that think they are slayers. If you don't experience any of these things that I mentioned in this thread end it,

it shouldnt be complicated to get females but when stupid redpillers over complicate things that means its over for them.

i will never forget the times when i see white chads in the gym getting flocked and annoyed by this girl, girls need to be annoying and going out there way to talk to you, the bitch was annoying the chad during his set lol

if you dont experience iois like this its over, women need to act like this around you to know they want you, not other pussy iois like a girl sat beside me at the bus station counts

Weemen are suppose to make the game easy for you, if they dont its over.

if they cant carry on conversation with you its over

if they are not smiling every second at you its over

if they dont look at you in awe or in adoration its over

if you have to improve yourself....its over in most/some cases

its very simple brothers,

this shit is not complicated, we cant overcompilcate things, we need to know our place in society and just LDAR or looksmax to a good psl

CHAD OR DEATH

thanks for reading
+1000 IQ BRO

• +1
Harsh truth tbh, if the guy did everything to get the girl it most likely makes for a very short term relationship

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
I actually agree with it. I spent years in that dumb PUA mindset that you have to approach hundreds of girls to get laid. I don't approach anyone anymore. Girls bring their pussy on a platter and hope I approach them. I had a girl wait for me in the grocery store the other day when I was paying for my shit. She just stood there and showed off her big juicy glutes. They want the man to just get it. If it happens to you often you do start to get how the world of casual sex works when you are a part of it. All women are constantly looking for alpha males. Doesn't matter if they are in relationships or not. This shit happens to me almost daily at the gym. All that juicing paid off.

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
But no one is chad here so you need to put in work. They get approached all the time why would they approach a non chad

• +1
Reactions: Kade
High IQ.

No need to approach, it's a waste of time and will only lead to mental agony when you inevitably get rejected.

• +1
High IQ.

No need to approach, it's a waste of time and will only lead to mental agony when you inevitably get rejected.
low IQ.

If I'm suboptimal and don't approach I will need to go ER, because of loneliness

If I approach 300 women I can get high tier Becky to provide me with some intimacy and prevent ER at that time.

Which one is better?

Another garbage, self-pitying thread. If you had ANY experience in the real world, you would know this isn't true. Imagine thinking only chad can get laid ..

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, tylerhunter97, chadpreetcel123 and 5 others
low IQ.

If I'm suboptimal and don't approach I will need to go ER, because of loneliness

If I approach 300 women I can get high tier Becky to provide me with some intimacy and prevent ER at that time.

Which one is better?

For me?

• +1
They don’t approach for shit; they just send autistic signals hoping you catch them and talk to them first. If it’s super high interest they’ll find a way to talk to you, some bitch couldn’t stop talking to me about how there’s no variety on the menu (waiting in line) and asked if I had an insta or snap. I said no and she laughed and said that’s a joke blah blah blah, moral of the story is if they approach in a sexual manner that means her body count is in the triple digits and doesn’t care if she gets rejected or not. Most women even to chads will send goofy signals like a death stare or other shit in hopes of him catching on

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 2227
Legit thread

I mean some shit mentioned is heavily out of proportion, i. e. "if they are not smiling every second at you its over"- not even Chadlites get smiled at 24/7, that shits only reserved for full chads and even then, only if the foid is tons of PSL below Chad. If its a 7+ Stacy, she will act like a Chad is the minium she deserves and the minimum that a princess like her is entitled to, and wont sit there smiling at him non stop.

Other than that alot of stuff is legit yeah.

Another garbage, self-pitying thread. If you had ANY experience in the real world, you would know this isn't true. Imagine thinking only chad can get laid ..
What's the point of having sex if you are not chad?

They don’t approach for shit; they just send autistic signals hoping you catch them and talk to them first. If it’s super high interest they’ll find a way to talk to you, some bitch couldn’t stop talking to me about how there’s no variety on the menu (waiting in line) and asked if I had an insta or snap. I said no and she laughed and said that’s a joke blah blah blah, moral of the story is if they approach in a sexual manner that means her body count is in the triple digits and doesn’t care if she gets rejected or not. Most women even to chads will send goofy signals like a death stare or other shit in hopes of him catching on
Death stare?

True ascension is not having sex,
True ascension is the ability to get IOIs everytime you leave the room and not bed any of em. Just the mere thought of being in the top 10-20% of desired men and actually being a VolCel is like a feeling of no other. Desired > Sex
Death stare?
👁👁
👃🏾
👄

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 5143
To be honest constantly hearing about how chads life is so much better isn’t doing us any good. Why can’t we just looksmaxx and not worry about what chad is doing?

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
But no one is chad here so you need to put in work. They get approached all the time why would they approach a non chad

Bro i am definitly not a chad i got approached 2x (not alot no shit)

Just have goodmidface u dont have to be chad

Bro i am definitly not a chad i got approached 2x (not alot no shit)

Just have goodmidface u dont have to be chad
2x is not enough

Bro if you are not born chad you will never be just be happy u get some crumbs of pussy JFL (FRESH HOPEFULLY)
Yea thats why u need to approach or tinder
In my entire life i got approached abou 5-6 times, am i chad yet?
No, chad getd approached all the time

Woman are the choosers, they should be throwing themselves at you
Another day another basement dweller cope

Its only the start of your retarded argument and here is the fallacy. If you’re the chooser you get to choose the best ones out of options that come to you, you don’t throw yourself to them

IRL 95% of women won’t initiate convos with the guys they like, they’ll give IOI and wait till he comes. If he doesn’t they’ll move on

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Limbo
I go out every weekend with my boys, women approach if they have really high interest or drunk out of their mind (low inhib). Happened maybe 3 times. What most women do is give you signals and you gotta be good at reading their body language to tell whether or not you can approach.

I usually sit at the patio outside the club/bar and let em sit next to me n wait. They like to come out and observe the guys or smoke. That’s the best way I’ve came up with to put myself in their vicinity.