If you stay on this site or discord youre never gonna be a chad

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
u guys arent chads cos theyre born in packages; have prenatal T, dont know or care about incels and blackpill, are naturally NT, blablabla

Hence why none of u are chads or even chadlites

Real chads take all the looksmax info and dip, they never even opened offtopic

During quarantine theyre facetiming girls and playing games w friends or some shit, not spamming their cropped eyes on discord and saving pics of male models

brutal pill that im guilty of too, albeit way less than most of u rotters. guess im going back to my nt friends and using Zoom jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: beyond, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3195 and 12 others
K

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Patient A
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891, balding17yomanletcel and 3 others
Tbh I thought long and hard and I realized that becoming chad is probably impossible for me. Even if chadlite status is attained it doesn't change the mental scars you had to live with growing up. Deep down you are still the same person, good looks for not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2506
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Chadelite and 3 others
B697B6E7 C3E9 4CCC AF7E C104D5B43745

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2205 and 6 others
If you're browsing this site right now, it's already over.

Get yourself banned before it's too late.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2506
morphing male models > slaying jbs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1553 and 3 others
That's because most people here aren't accustomed to the chad lifestyle, they might get chad looks through losing BF% or surgeries but if you aren't NT and able to talk on a whim whilst also be able to initiate these conversations it's over, people keep coping that shy chad=cute but women despise quiet men all the same even if he has looks because they want someone who is both socially dominant in conversations/interactions as well as GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 206, Deleted member 5258 and 5 others
Tbh I thought long and hard and I realized that becoming chad is probably impossible for me. Even if chadlite status is attained it doesn't change the mental scars you had to live with growing up. Deep down you are still the same person, good looks for not.
This js predestined. Being good lookkng is a significant advantage. Even tho its all predestiny though. Its bettrr to surgerymax even tho theres no freewill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Deleted member 2506
This js predestined. Being good lookkng is a significant advantage. Even tho its all predestiny though. Its bettrr to surgerymax even tho theres no freewill
Idk the flaw in that reasoning that I see is that anything can be attributed to predestiny. However I do agree that there is no freewill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 2506 and 1 other person
If you werent NT and GL whilst also having good life interactions before the age of 15 its also over tbh, my early puberty haunts me still

• +1
Idk the flaw in that reasoning that I see is that anything can be attributed to predestiny. However I do agree that there is no freewill.
No. Predesiny includes you wanting to looksmax or be chad it includes even the psth u will walk. Its rlyl ahrd to explain but honestly man. It makes sense. Even you thinking this is predesti y. U fid it hard to apply predestiny to every sspect oflife

• +1
 1  MEDITERRANEAN MEGATHREAD   Looksmax me   Mens Self Improvement Forum
FCDAA905 544A 4EA0 85B9 48F03F3C8A84

cmon bro... i legit bullied you so hard in your med thread your only response was blocking me as a win in your immature juvenile mind then unblocking me a second later and commenting on my threads. if u wanna larp as this god complex nonchalant character u gotta work on your patience.

legit goldfish memory smh bro

8c52c4e3 2d02 43fa 9c80 2a0487fb1523 png 222563  540960
sideshowbob-whitebg.jpg
[SPOILER/]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, Deleted member 1553 and 5 others
me when i take up space in @5ft8’s phone and mind:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, karbo, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
me when i take up space in @5ft8’s phone and mind:
View attachment 343684
i roasted dude so hard his site persona shifted from pseudo high iq nonchalant narcy slayer looksmax king with god complex to triggered and desperate and resorting to spamming rent free and sending me screenshots im blocked for the 2nd time after i exposed him and shattered his ego

the tribe rly is just immature narcy kids. they fold when hit w reality and cant get compliments for sending cropped pics of them squinting on discord. im honestly starting to feel bad. i already gave dyorotic depression straight up i ruined his rep jfl

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel, chadpreetcel123 and 4 others
i roasted dude so hard he went his site persona shifted from pseudo high iq nonchalant slayer to triggered and resorting to spamming rent free and sending me screenshots im blocked for the 2nd time after i exposed him

the tribe rly is just immature kids. they fold when hit w reality. im honestly starting to feel bad.
Living in eachother's heads rent free :(

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
not true

yes

how are these required to be a chad lmfao? look at barrett

>amnesia

facetiming girls = simp act

playing video games with friends? i did that for years. it's honestly worse than browsing here.

very weird flex. no one cares. also, i'm not sure why you act like you're the only one with NT friends on here. it's not much of an accomplishment.

i don't know why you've deluded yourself into thinking you're brutally bullying people. you're a complete joke. it's in your name. 5 FOOT 8 PAKI. your parents were subhumans.
eh theres legit proof i bullied the tribe hard

i bullied prettyboy's face and comical god complex so hard he had to send me a screenshot of me as blocked, then forgot, then did it again when i roasted him for goldfish memory

i roasted dyorotic so hard he legit begged me to stop cuz his rep is being destroyed

im too insightful and mature and cut too deep. dont suck their dicks just cuz they sent u alibaba hgh (dried chinese man urine) links. i never saw ur username in my life

• +1
Cope I am becoming Pitt day by day

• +1
dn rd thread

• +1
I’m not even gonna be low tier normie

• +1
Disproven
@Amnesia living proof

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Disproven
@Amnesia living proof
dude wears blue contacts, 4 inch lifts, and morphs

chadlite at best if his pics even resemble him irl which they prolly dont

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
True man we are rotting here Getting Paranoid While Chad is living life in Recruit Difficulty rent free.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3702
u guys arent chads cos theyre born in packages; have prenatal T, dont know or care about incels and blackpill, are naturally NT, blablabla

Hence why none of u are chads or even chadlites

Real chads take all the looksmax info and dip, they never even opened offtopic

During quarantine theyre facetiming girls and playing games w friends or some shit, not spamming their cropped eyes on discord and saving pics of male models

brutal pill that im guilty of too, albeit way less than most of u rotters. guess im going back to my nt friends and using Zoom jfl
E91F91D3 7BE3 454C 83DA 46BE0E2E620C
Ur telling me this isn’t gigachad? I thought u were high iq wtf

• +1
stays me

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
You’ve been larping this whole time as some random Swedish guy? Are u trolling me?
Is it that hard to belive lol. He’s a low tier model with 4K followers
Don’t tell others i want to Keep larping thi

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5632 and 3 others
Is it that hard to belive lol. He’s a low tier model with 4K followers
I don’t know if ur serious. How can u larp as someone for months? I’ve never seen u admit it’s someone else. Does everyone else know ur trolling?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6401
@ArvidGustavsson

• +1
That's not necessarily a handy cap, I t depends. But it is what it is, if u look good nothing matters

• +1
wtf arvid

• Hmm...
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back