If you think 6ft is short you're very mentally ill.

6'6 and above: getting hard to live but you can have chicks date you based off your body alone at this point.

6'2 - 6'5: good height. When the average woman pictures her ideal man, she thinks of a height in this range.

5'10 - 6'1: manlet. You height is not quite ideal yet good enough to where you can easily compensate for it.

5'6 - 5'9: turbomanlet. Your height is far from good, yet still possible, though extremely difficult, to compensate for it.

5'5 and below: LL or rope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Over
im 6ft in shoes and i get mogged by school girls jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
to everyone in this thread, FUCK YOU

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3795 and Deleted member 4430
to everyone in this thread, FUCK YOU
Sike

i'm 5'10 fraud to 6' with lifts but i never feel short, yes i get mogged on the daily but i never feel like a manlet. most guys are not taller than 6'2.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
This is the average for millitary. Not really a part of my agegroup tbh.
But I definitely get heightmogged wherever I go. I also mog of course, but I always get heightmogged at least once. And it's always brutal.
There is always someone taller than we are.
6ft is not a good height.

You need to be 6'3 barefoot to not be considered a garden gnome by girls. JFL if you're not 6'3 in 2020. 5'10 is not considered a man, anything that starts with 5' is not a real man in eyes of women.

6'3 or death.

Well, buddy boyo, considering the fact that I probably go outside a bit more than you I would say that
5'11 - 6 is really enough (althought 6'2 is of course better) if a guy has normal face, is not bloated, and, probably most important, is mentally fine.

FACE > HEIGHT

Last edited: