if you think going to the gym to build an aesthetic physique is cope

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
you are beyond retard levels of low iq and should actually rope immediately because you are simply too retarded to do any other sort of looksmax anyway.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mediocre Normalfag, MD_Hopeful69 and 4 others
yeah body halo is legit tbh. jfl at these gimps thinking they can fill their face with plastic and attract MUH JB’s at age 26 you absolute degenerates.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 2205
yeah body halo is legit tbh. jfl at these gimps thinking they can fill their face with plastic and attract MUH JB’s at age 26 you absolute degenerates.
its even more hilarious when they think that lifting weights = getting fat

they've seen too many of those cherrypicked images of fat fucking bloatmaxxed balding manlets and think if you work out thats the result

99% of these guys are skinnyfat phaggots who would greatly benefit not only their body but their FACE by leaning out and getting an aesthetic physique. its been fucking proven so many times on this forum yet people still continue to cope by saying gym is cope. they should legit rope tbh

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Grinder and Deleted member 2846
its even more hilarious when they think that lifting weights = getting fat

they've seen too many of those cherrypicked images of fat fucking bloatmaxxed balding manlets and think if you work out thats the result

99% of these guys are skinnyfat phaggots who would greatly benefit not only their body but their FACE by leaning out and getting an aesthetic physique. its been fucking proven so many times on this forum yet people still continue to cope by saying gym is cope. they should legit rope tbh
Or that one image of that ripped guy with shit frame. THATS ONE OUTLIER. Lifting improves frame. If I see one more mf posting that :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Or that one image of that ripped guy with shit frame. THATS ONE OUTLIER. Lifting improves frame. If I see one more mf posting that :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:
I heard that picture is photoshopped too. JFL at these GIGACopers.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
please don't warn me for spam(((or ban)))

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson and ZyzzReincarnate
But srs if someone actually posts that shit as an argument they're getting warned for cherry picking
god bless having niggas like you on this forum. tbh you remind me a lot of that nigga derek from moreplatesmoredates. high iq roidcels ngl

• +1
But srs if someone actually posts that shit as an argument they're getting warned for cherry picking
to be honest, I google reversed search that image and there is not even one frame example close to this abomination.
Many of the examples have "normal or bad" frames which would highly profit from gymmaxxing.

• +1
to be honest, I google reversed search that image and there is not even one frame example close to this abomination.
Many of the examples have "normal or bad" frames which would highly profit from gymmaxxing.
Exactly

it fucking baffles me how there are people who say gym is cope, if i listened to that bullshit i would still look the same as that one picture that u posted of me from before (JFL)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1774
holy fuck i just found out who he is (Josh Leader, british bodybuilder)
and he literally is just so fcking aspie that he doesn't know how to pose right .. jfl

cc558ff352efe4809b86a1ed774a100b.png
JsvXArgQoUWAEeDPrB4SADl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

i mean yes, his frame isn't the best but looks here waaay better than the known pics.

• Woah
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
holy fuck i just found out who he is (Josh Leader, british bodybuilder)
and he literally is just so fcking aspie that he doesn't know how to pose right .. jfl

cc558ff352efe4809b86a1ed774a100b.png
JsvXArgQoUWAEeDPrB4SADl72eJkfbmt4t8yenImKBVvK0kTmF0xjctABnaLJIm9

i mean yes, his frame isn't the best but looks here waaay better than the known pics.
If niggas think his tinder results would be equal with or without that physique they are far past being disabled and probably actually have monkey shit flinger iq

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Mediocre Normalfag and Deleted member 1774
People should train to look like this guy. A huge strong guy with high bodyfat. Not these 6 or 10 percent bodyfat twigs. Lean is cope tbh. It makes you seem like a pussy who doesnt eat. Big massive strong high bodyfat get all the hoes. Eddie hall this guy here mogs every one of you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191107-222747_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191107-222747_Instagram.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 56
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, nastynas and 2 others