If you want to know what average girl feels on tinder

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Average or good looking girls in 2019 on tinder: every guy is desparate and will probably be lucky as fuck if she even goes on a date with him

To feel like this, match with one of those hideously ugly obese females, and try talking to them. You will realize you actually find their texts annoying and clearly desparate, and you'll ghost them at some point likely. Girls feel like that about 80% of men because their options are so abundant and they have access to much better quality chad if they just get their fakeup and filter game on point.

Pretty sad that's how replaceable most of us are...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, TylerDurden, beyourself and 2 others
Sad shit, man.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Sad shit, man.
I swear I matched with one of them and I feel so bad, but a part of my just doesn't wanna fuck her or even talk to her cuz of how hideous she is, like yeah I'd get sex but I'd rather just jerk off at that point...

But idk she got massive tits :feelsohh:

There's only one solution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and SHARK
Fuk my lyf.
Most men are expendable, men are supposed to be warriors working intense physical labour, fight in wars and compete with eachother in the peacetime.
Most men aren't supposed to make it and their death doesn't matter.

It's also relieving to know, as a man you have the right to die and destroy yourself for pleasure before it.

• So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan
This or death

C59oGtv

• Love it
Reactions: UglyMan
How do I match with this abundance of desperate girls? How do I get them to respond to me?

I swear I matched with one of them and I feel so bad, but a part of my just doesn't wanna fuck her or even talk to her cuz of how hideous she is, like yeah I'd get sex but I'd rather just jerk off at that point...

But idk she got massive tits :feelsohh:
Yeah matched with one and was gonna fuck her but I just couldn't go through with it in the end. Obese + ugly. Felt bad about ghosting her though tbh.

big girls need love too

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Yeah matched with one and was gonna fuck her but I just couldn't go through with it in the end. Obese + ugly. Felt bad about ghosting her though tbh.

big girls need love too
They need love but I'll let some manlet Indian fuck her not me

Like I feel bad for getting her hopes up and then for ghosting, but come on I ain't touchin this when I've got better options :feelskek:
20191016 215159

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
They need love but I'll let some manlet Indian fuck her not me

Like I feel bad for getting her hopes up and then for ghosting, but come on I ain't touchin this when I've got better options :feelskek:
View attachment 138077
funny thing is she'd probably reject a manlet indian though lmao

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
Glad you took the Chico pill and abandoned those inferior bugs like Barrett and poot jfl

Theres nothing wrong with them bro... good looking is good looking.