Looksmax If you want to lose weight fast as hell read this (dont do this if you want to keep muscle

Hozay

Hozay

Omnipotent
Time online
19d 8h 40m
This isn't going to be some perfectly organized guide but this is just tips that made me lose weight fast and back to my old lean self because I gained weight when I came back from Mexico, and for the first time in my life i had chubby cheeks and a belly (skinny fat, and it made me depressed as shit, my dad literally told me my cheeks looked bloated and as soon as he said that i dieted like a motherfucker, so basically what I did was

1. I eat 3 or 2 meals a day, NEVER EVER SNACK INBETWEEN MEALS UNLESS ITS A 0 CALORIE DRINK.

2. What I eat are chicken breasts with olive oil 1 tbsp [15 ml] you can buy measuring kits on amazon, this is the one i use.

I add salt and pepper and thats it. The sauces i use are siracha, tapatio, or organic barbeque sauce.

Food #2 Eggs, MAX 3 eggs , with olive oil. salt and pepper thats it.

Food #3 or drink whatever, WHEY PROTIEN ISOLATE, these are fucking amazing, you can drink these and they will keep you full for hours untill your next meal, i've literally gone weeks of just drinking protien shakes and chicken breasts. This will get you lean very quickly trust me. Just have the self discipline to not eat those fucking doritos you see on the table or your mom making you your favorite food or bringing food from some place you love, you have to fight these temptations if you want to become lean, if i did it you can do it.

this is the protien shake i'm drinking right now

I also drank a shit load of diet coke, diet pepsi, diet whatever, it didn't affect anything and I still lost fat, so for anyone saying artificial sweeteners are bad you're a fucking idiot because i lost a lot of weight drinking them. Helped me a lot with fighting cravings.

Ngl, i wouldn't be surprised if i went days or weeks eating less than 1000 calories, but this is only if you want to lose weight quickly. All these foods have pretty much no carbs at all, I also water fasted like once or twice a week for one whole month, then ended up doing a 4 day water fast which was hard but i did lose fat aswell.

msg me if you have questions!

@Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @maxmendietta @Uglyass @Dukeys @brainded @SubhumanCurrycel

I

idkidkidk

Trainee
Time online
2d 19h 25m
Watch more plates more dates videos on dieting and getting shredding + never starve yourself

Hozay

Hozay

Omnipotent
Time online
19d 8h 40m
I forgot to add i have a cheat day on saturday to keep me sane where i basically eat whatever i want pizza, candy, etc, Hasn't affect anything or made me gain weight.

LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Arcanologist
Time online
17d 20h 52m
how many kgs/lbs u lost

RecessedPrettyboy

RecessedPrettyboy

finalfantasy maxxing
Time online
106d 16h 39m
whats ur bf before and now?

brainded

brainded

PermaRotter
Time online
24d 4h 44m
I do the same thing but also lift and cardio. Losing bf and building muscle at the same time.

CasualFapper

CasualFapper

ChangMaxing
Time online
2d 14h 22m
I literally cannot diet cause whenever I don't get enough meat / food I get crazy migranes and headaches due to hypoglycemia

Hozay

Hozay

Omnipotent
Time online
19d 8h 40m
I literally cannot diet cause whenever I don't get enough meat / food I get crazy migranes and headaches due to hypoglycemia
Yeah dude same i feel you 100%, it fucking sucks. But i push through it

C

crazyfishy

Adept
Time online
9d 2h 27m
you just drank protein mixed with water?

CasualFapper

CasualFapper

ChangMaxing
Time online
2d 14h 22m
Yeah dude same i feel you 100%, it fucking sucks. But i push through it
Tbh might start dieting this summer and abusing advils to do cardio b/c I start college next year and I need to slay. We gonna make it boys

ᝪᝲᝳ

ᝪᝲᝳ

Time online
4d 5h 27m
1.) Calories in Calories out.

2.) Loosing 0.5-1% body fat every week is ideal for minimal muscle loss.

3.) You will fuck up your metabolism by severe deficit

4.) Fat loss takes a lot of time. Several months atleast. Don't look for shortcuts and shitty fad diets like a normalnigger

TITUS

TITUS

Zephir
Time online
12d 9h 7m
Just the same as me but i eat all kinds of proteins, 200 grams of protein a day, and train.

Dukeys

Dukeys

̷F̷a̷t̷ ̷B̷a̷s̷t̷a̷r̷d̷ I EXIST .̴̊͂̇̈́͑̑̀̃̋͊̓͒̚͘̕͝
Time online
14d 22h 47m
Good thread, but I can’t eat protein LOL

PYT

PYT

PETTY YOUNG THING
Time online
26d 7h 40m
This isn't going to be some perfectly organized guide but this is just tips that made me lose weight fast and back to my old lean self because I gained weight when I came back from Mexico, and for the first time in my life i had chubby cheeks and a belly (skinny fat, and it made me depressed as shit, my dad literally told me my cheeks looked bloated and as soon as he said that i dieted like a motherfucker, so basically what I did was

1. I eat 3 or 2 meals a day, NEVER EVER SNACK INBETWEEN MEALS UNLESS ITS A 0 CALORIE DRINK.

2. What I eat are chicken breasts with olive oil 1 tbsp [15 ml] you can buy measuring kits on amazon, this is the one i use.

I add salt and pepper and thats it. The sauces i use are siracha, tapatio, or organic barbeque sauce.

Food #2 Eggs, MAX 3 eggs , with olive oil. salt and pepper thats it.

Food #3 or drink whatever, WHEY PROTIEN ISOLATE, these are fucking amazing, you can drink these and they will keep you full for hours untill your next meal, i've literally gone weeks of just drinking protien shakes and chicken breasts. This will get you lean very quickly trust me. Just have the self discipline to not eat those fucking doritos you see on the table or your mom making you your favorite food or bringing food from some place you love, you have to fight these temptations if you want to become lean, if i did it you can do it.

this is the protien shake i'm drinking right now

I also drank a shit load of diet coke, diet pepsi, diet whatever, it didn't affect anything and I still lost fat, so for anyone saying artificial sweeteners are bad you're a fucking idiot because i lost a lot of weight drinking them. Helped me a lot with fighting cravings.

Ngl, i wouldn't be surprised if i went days or weeks eating less than 1000 calories, but this is only if you want to lose weight quickly. All these foods have pretty much no carbs at all, I also water fasted like once or twice a week for one whole month, then ended up doing a 4 day water fast which was hard but i did lose fat aswell.

msg me if you have questions!

@Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @maxmendietta @Uglyass @Dukeys @brainded @SubhumanCurrycel
what does ur body look like

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hozay Theory Stop eating fast food if you want to lose weight you fat fuck Looksmaxing 42
LondonVillie Can you lose weight eating McDonald’s? Looksmaxing 19
R how do you lose face fat around lips? Looksmaxing 3