If you want to lose weight fast as hell read this (dont do this if you want to keep muscle

Hozay

Hozay

True Chadlite
This isn't going to be some perfectly organized guide but this is just tips that made me lose weight fast and back to my old lean self because I gained weight when I came back from Mexico, and for the first time in my life i had chubby cheeks and a belly (skinny fat, and it made me depressed as shit, my dad literally told me my cheeks looked bloated and as soon as he said that i dieted like a motherfucker, so basically what I did was

1. I eat 3 or 2 meals a day, NEVER EVER SNACK INBETWEEN MEALS UNLESS ITS A 0 CALORIE DRINK.

2. What I eat are chicken breasts with olive oil 1 tbsp [15 ml] you can buy measuring kits on amazon, this is the one i use.
Amazon product ASIN B07M7GJTQT
I add salt and pepper and thats it. The sauces i use are siracha, tapatio, or organic barbeque sauce.

Food #2 Eggs, MAX 3 eggs , with olive oil. salt and pepper thats it.

Food #3 or drink whatever, WHEY PROTIEN ISOLATE, these are fucking amazing, you can drink these and they will keep you full for hours untill your next meal, i've literally gone weeks of just drinking protien shakes and chicken breasts. This will get you lean very quickly trust me. Just have the self discipline to not eat those fucking doritos you see on the table or your mom making you your favorite food or bringing food from some place you love, you have to fight these temptations if you want to become lean, if i did it you can do it.

this is the protien shake i'm drinking right now
2159978_01

I also drank a shit load of diet coke, diet pepsi, diet whatever, it didn't affect anything and I still lost fat, so for anyone saying artificial sweeteners are bad you're a fucking idiot because i lost a lot of weight drinking them. Helped me a lot with fighting cravings.

Ngl, i wouldn't be surprised if i went days or weeks eating less than 1000 calories, but this is only if you want to lose weight quickly. All these foods have pretty much no carbs at all, I also water fasted like once or twice a week for one whole month, then ended up doing a 4 day water fast which was hard but i did lose fat aswell.

msg me if you have questions!

@Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @maxmendietta @Uglyass @Dukeys @brainded @SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBiceps, RealSurgerymax, Cope_detector and 8 others
Watch more plates more dates videos on dieting and getting shredding + never starve yourself

I forgot to add i have a cheat day on saturday to keep me sane where i basically eat whatever i want pizza, candy, etc, Hasn't affect anything or made me gain weight.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Britishlooksmaxxer
Watch more plates more dates videos on dieting and getting shredding + never starve yourself
Idc about getting shredded, my face already looks good, I dont need to get big lol.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Britishlooksmaxxer
how many kgs/lbs u lost

whats ur bf before and now?

nope didnt lift a single thing, no exercise just dieting

Thought so, I wouldn’t recommend this cutting diet for people wanting to maintain muscle

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Hozay
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and sasha777
Thought so, I wouldn’t recommend this cutting diet for people wanting to maintain muscle

Jawline
This was only simply to get my face lean again.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps, brainded and sasha777
I do the same thing but also lift and cardio. Losing bf and building muscle at the same time.

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Woah sick guide

• JFL
I literally cannot diet cause whenever I don't get enough meat / food I get crazy migranes and headaches due to hypoglycemia

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Hozay
I literally cannot diet cause whenever I don't get enough meat / food I get crazy migranes and headaches due to hypoglycemia
Yeah dude same i feel you 100%, it fucking sucks. But i push through it

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
you just drank protein mixed with water?

• +1
Yeah dude same i feel you 100%, it fucking sucks. But i push through it
Tbh might start dieting this summer and abusing advils to do cardio b/c I start college next year and I need to slay. We gonna make it boys

The rebound would be brutal

• JFL
1.) Calories in Calories out.

2.) Loosing 0.5-1% body fat every week is ideal for minimal muscle loss.

3.) You will fuck up your metabolism by severe deficit

4.) Fat loss takes a lot of time. Several months atleast. Don't look for shortcuts and shitty fad diets like a normalnigger

Just the same as me but i eat all kinds of proteins, 200 grams of protein a day, and train.

Good thread, but I can’t eat protein LOL

• JFL
This isn't going to be some perfectly organized guide but this is just tips that made me lose weight fast and back to my old lean self because I gained weight when I came back from Mexico, and for the first time in my life i had chubby cheeks and a belly (skinny fat, and it made me depressed as shit, my dad literally told me my cheeks looked bloated and as soon as he said that i dieted like a motherfucker, so basically what I did was

1. I eat 3 or 2 meals a day, NEVER EVER SNACK INBETWEEN MEALS UNLESS ITS A 0 CALORIE DRINK.

2. What I eat are chicken breasts with olive oil 1 tbsp [15 ml] you can buy measuring kits on amazon, this is the one i use.
Amazon product ASIN B07M7GJTQT
I add salt and pepper and thats it. The sauces i use are siracha, tapatio, or organic barbeque sauce.

Food #2 Eggs, MAX 3 eggs , with olive oil. salt and pepper thats it.

Food #3 or drink whatever, WHEY PROTIEN ISOLATE, these are fucking amazing, you can drink these and they will keep you full for hours untill your next meal, i've literally gone weeks of just drinking protien shakes and chicken breasts. This will get you lean very quickly trust me. Just have the self discipline to not eat those fucking doritos you see on the table or your mom making you your favorite food or bringing food from some place you love, you have to fight these temptations if you want to become lean, if i did it you can do it.

this is the protien shake i'm drinking right now
2159978_01

I also drank a shit load of diet coke, diet pepsi, diet whatever, it didn't affect anything and I still lost fat, so for anyone saying artificial sweeteners are bad you're a fucking idiot because i lost a lot of weight drinking them. Helped me a lot with fighting cravings.

Ngl, i wouldn't be surprised if i went days or weeks eating less than 1000 calories, but this is only if you want to lose weight quickly. All these foods have pretty much no carbs at all, I also water fasted like once or twice a week for one whole month, then ended up doing a 4 day water fast which was hard but i did lose fat aswell.

msg me if you have questions!

@Lev Peshkov @Britishlooksmaxxer @lifestyle21873 @austrianvirgin @Papabakvet @Original @GigaMogger @xdxdxnice1 @Mohamad @brbbrah @Blackout.xl @maxmendietta @Uglyass @Dukeys @brainded @SubhumanCurrycel
what does ur body look like

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps