If you were attractive would you just know?

Achathin

Achathin

Outlaw
I always thought I instinctively knew but after coming here I don’t know anymore

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and LowTierNormie
I always thought I instinctively knew but after coming here I don’t know anymore
if you do well with women then you are unless you are a mentalcel.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, CopingCel and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 2745 and 1 other person
Post a pic and we'll tell you

Yes, because females will throw themselves at you for sex.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
no, you could have bdd, or just be bluepilled and think you have a great personality. or think that everyone is lying and being nice when they tell you you are attractive. In your mind women throwing themselves at you could be because you have great game and personality. I think the only way to know is to become blackpilled, study looks theory and have other blackpilled people tell you you are attractive. Or get scouted by a modeling agency. I also think gl people who were once not gl can be blackpilled because they can see how differently they are treated once they grow taller and lose bodyfat, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Most people fall into the -average- range and are therefore the most bluepilled about lookism. They don't experience the cruel shit that ugly people do, but don't get approached in public either like attractive people do.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and Deleted member 2846
There’s 3 categories: ugly, invisible, and attractive. Each category has a spectrum to it.

If you’re ugly, you will really know. This spectrum goes from 1-3.5PSL. You would have been bullied for your looks, your face is either deformed, recessed, or just has a lot of failos. You don’t see truly ugly people a lot. I maybe see one ugly person a day, if that.

If you’re invisible, you fall under the slightly below average to slightly above average category. This spectrum is 3.75-5PSL. You will know if you are on the bottom or top of the spectrum quickly easily. Slightly below average men get no looks or IOI’s. Slightly above men do.

If you’re attractive you will know it. This spectrum goes anywhere from 5.25-8PSL. You will get IOI’s and it will be obvious it’s an IOI. You will get messaged first on online dating sites and apps. You will get approached in club settings.

This takes into consideration more than just “face”. It takes into consideration height and muscles/frame as well. A 4.5PSL, 6’3, wide shouldered, nice body man can fit into the “attractive” category IRL. Usually if you have a face that fits into one of the categories I listed above, you’re probably in that category unless you have height or frame (or both) to compensate.

@Achathin

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and Achathin
Couldn’t have said it better 💪

Yes you should know. I always knew I was ugly but friends kept throwing cope at me saying I'm gl when I never got with any of my crushes. Meanwhile my chadlite friend gives me shitty advice cause girls throw themselves at him and he doesn't have to even try.

Go on Tinder

Tinder is cope tbh, the only thing that counts is IRL

if you get IoI's (mostly eye contact) = you're good looking
if you get approached with indirect intentions from the girl = you're chadlite
if you get approached with direct intentions from the girl = Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810