if you were outgoing and popular as a kid but then became awkward and invisible

Z

ZyzzReincarnate

Banned
its because once everyone hit puberty and looks started to matter and you grew up subhuman people stopped talking to you and judging you more slowly isolating you and you become more and more high inhib and less and less NT bc lack of socializing.

i was super popular in elementary. all the girls had crushes on me, super athletic, troublemaker typical chad kid that all the kids wanted to be friends with.

by freshman/sophomore year of highschool i was just an acne ridden, skinny, braces having, subhuman skull having weirdo that all the people from elementary forgot about or dont talk to anymore.

even now that i am a lot more attractive than before, its too late. my last year of highschool being spent going to a computer room for two hours then leaving. ill attempt to socialmaxx in college again hopefully

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Truecel14, Deleted member 2581 and 6 others
I was always a social outcast since childhood

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Wtf ur a senior too? It's crazy we're the same age I thought you were 23

• JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life and Deleted member 2846
I was never outgoing but I was popular in elementary school. Highest grades in class, relatively athletic, all the girls were nice and friendly to me.

Then age 12-13, it all suddenly changed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and ZyzzReincarnate
in my case it's because I moved to a different city right before high school. I got depressed and didn't have the energy to climb the social ladder again

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I literally restarted the social ladder game like 5 times because my parents keep fucking moving. I had to reset again last year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, BigBoy and Deleted member 1464
I had a legion of lightskinned black girls who wanted to marry me in k-5th grade

Then 6-7th I was an incel

Then I started becoming low inhib chad at 8th grade, I remember specifically this one white girl saying I looked like a daddy

Beggining of 9th grade I was also chad and girl flashed her tits at me, then I had scoliosis surgery and the amount of chronic pain that came with that made me incel for 16 months. Oxidative stress started aging me and I started losing hair, not to mention I was in chronic pain.

February 2019 I got the surgery undone, now I feel low inhib again but I used Minoxidil which aged my skin, and my hair never grew back unfortunately.

Mixed feelings right now. I like to call this the "ugly interlude" because once my collagen comes back and I become GLing again in general I see no reason why I won't slay again.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Roping Subhuman and Vitruvian
I used to be a pretty boy.
The realisation of how much my looks have fallen is the most crushing thing I've ever realised.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 1464
True and legit. I was a class clown in elementary but when middle school came around i was quickly relegated to the untouchable caste

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
True and legit. I was a class clown in elementary but when middle school came around i was quickly relegated to the untouchable caste

Just jestermaxx bro.

But for real class clowns are always people who are ugly. you have to resort to such antics just to be noticed as an Incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581 and ZyzzReincarnate
Just jestermaxx bro.

But for real class clowns are always people who are ugly. you have to resort to such antics just to be noticed as an Incel.
very relatable sophomore me was always sperging and doing stupid shit for attention, its still hardwired in my brain too tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
middle school was shit for me cause i was fat then high school was somewhat better but its also what blackpilled me lol

i became nt af and semi popular but bitter and hated everyone lowkey because everyones fake and only wants to be around you for what you have or what you look like and what you can offer them

i only keep in contact with 2 people from high school i consider geniune people
Just jestermaxx bro.

one was good looking at my school but a manlet af like 5'3 niggas name was marty

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
lifefuel me think. ive always been retarded and awkward
Tenor 1

thats what happened to me fuck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back