If You'd Kill An Adult Male, But Women Or Children Are Off Limits, You Don't Have A "Code", YOU ARE JUST A HYPOCRITE

D

Deleted member 4430

Kraken
There's this iconic scene in the scarface movie that I always found kind of funny

The scene where he goes on and on about how ok it is to kill this guy, but women and children are off limits for some reason

It really portrays the inherent misandry of society that this "code" is a norm amongst all people, and when expressed in media people go on about how good of a person the killer is because he "has a code", and men are expected to just praise his actions too lol, its ridiculous

Its a "code" you often see expressed in movies by the "dark hero" who "deep down" is always a good person, he's a "man's man" JFL

It isn't a code, its nothing but emotional and arbitrarily based hypocrisy

The logic of the code doesn't even make sense, the go to argument of why you can't kill women and children, is because its unfair and not "manly" because they are weaker than you

THE GUY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING IS WEAKER THAN YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE KILLING HIM VIA MELEE

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It literally makes no sense at all, if you can't kill someone because they are weaker than you, then you can't kill anyone, because you can only kill someone that you gain advantage over (be it temporarily or not), having a gun pointed at someone when they are unarmed or doesn't have their gun ready to shoot you, makes them at that moment inferior to you and weaker than you, so if you can't kill someone who is weaker, then you literally can't kill anyone, because one can only end the life of someone that they have rendered inferior to them, be it via tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability, to kill someone means to gain advantage over them

LET ME SHOW YOU HOW EASILY THIS "CODE" FALLS APART WITH A SIMPLE HYPOTHETICAL

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

This is the target (at his current age):
https://incels.is/attachments/targetasbaby-jpg.168542/

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):
https://incels.is/attachments/targetasadult-jpg.168543/

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

If anything I'd say that mindset is sinister, its like someone wanting to do evil, but they want to be "guilt free", you shouldn't get to be guilt free and create mental gymnastics loopholes so you can cope with what you do, accept that you are evil

If you are going to be a killer, BE A KILLER, stop lying to yourself about what you do, and pretending like you "have a code" and you're better than "other killers" who slaughter indiscriminately, they are actually the better ones, the fair ones

INDISCRIMINATE KILLERS ARE ACTUALLY THE ONES WITH A FUNCTIONING CODE

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, The giga incel and 24 others
did read , women bad (y)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel, The giga incel, joeveniro and 8 others
Low IQ take. Is like saying liking oranges but not apples is hypocritical. No shit, people don't have a general standard of conduct, they employ different criteria for different things.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, joeveniro, Deleted member 2597 and 3 others
There's this iconic scene in the scarface movie that I always found kind of funny

The scene where he goes on and on about how ok it is to kill this guy, but women and children are off limits for some reason

It really portrays the inherent misandry of society that this "code" is a norm amongst all people, and when expressed in media people go on about how good of a person the killer is because he "has a code", and men are expected to just praise his actions too lol, its ridiculous

Its a "code" you often see expressed in movies by the "dark hero" who "deep down" is always a good person, he's a "man's man" JFL

The logic of the code doesn't even make sense, the go to argument of why you can't kill women and children, is because its unfair and not "manly" because they are weaker than you

THE GUY YOU ARE FUCKING KILLING IS WEAKER THAN YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU ARE KILLING HIM VIA MELEE

It literally makes no sense at all, if you can't kill someone because they are weaker than you, then you can't kill anyone, because you can only kill someone that you gain advantage over (be it temporarily or not), having a gun pointed at someone when they are unarmed or doesn't have their gun ready to shoot you, makes them at that moment inferior to you and weaker than you, so if you can't kill someone who is weaker, then you literally can't kill anyone, because one can only end the life of someone that they have rendered inferior to them, be it via tactics, weaponry or physical strength/capability, to kill someone means to gain advantage over them

Lets say you are a hitman, the best there has ever been, world renowned, you've killed thousands of men

You are the only person I would hire, I've given you no distinct time limit for killing my target, other than what is stated below (before they are of a certain age)

I have a target, someone that I need killed before they can reach the age where they collect an inheritance, if they die I get it instead (you've done may jobs like this before, but this one is quite different, the target is younger than usual, a lot younger)

This is also the target (at 1 year before he's eligible to claim the inheritance):

THERE IS NO OBJECTIVE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU KILLING THAT INDIVIDUAL AS A BABY OR AS AN ADULT, AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU FORCEFULLY ENDED SOMEONES LIFE FOR YOUR OWN BENEFIT, YOU MURDERED THEM, IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY "LOOK CUTE" OR NOT, YOU ARE ENDING A LIFE, ITS NOTHING BUT HYPOCRISY TO KILL THE GUY BUT REFUSE TO KILL THE SAME GUY AS A BABY

If anything I'd say that mindset is sinister, its like someone wanting to do evil, but they want to be "guilt free", you shouldn't get to be guilt free and create mental gymnastics loopholes so you can cope with what you do, accept that you are evil

If you are going to be a killer, BE A KILLER, stop lying to yourself about what you do, and pretending like you "have a code" and you're better than "other killers" who slaughter indiscriminately, they are actually the better ones, the fair ones

Thin's philosophy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and Pubertymaxxer3
women and children are cute which triggers our protective instincts
all biology tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Jamal2222, magnificentcel and 1 other person

Always though about this and like you, like what's the difference? actually if you kill him at 1 or 2 year old you're gonna avoid him suffering, imagine being 25 or 30 living all that life and waiting for something good and boom killed, must be traumatizing

Code and morals are just to justify a thing among normies bro JFL

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Growth Plate
Dn rd

reason is that women and children were always considered weaker and inferior to men so killing someone who is much weaker than you mean you’re not high t enough to compete with other men so you have to pick on weaker people

but today most women believe they’re equal or superior to men so.... but that scene is from 1983

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 12002 and Deleted member 9380
Copypastes me

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
You stole this from a post on incels.is
https://incels.is/threads/if-youd-k...-have-a-code-you-are-just-a-hypocrite.157772/

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, Jamal2222, joeveniro and 3 others
https://incels.is/threads/if-youd-k...-have-a-code-you-are-just-a-hypocrite.157772/

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Growth Plate and Deleted member 4332
and?

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Growth Plate and 2 others
fuarking duke

Unoriginal faggot
9c1

• JFL
Reactions: joeveniro, Growth Plate, BigBoy and 5 others
Unoriginal faggot
JoinedDec 9, 2020

jfl you cuck half of this forum is copy paste and what is not is some shizo rambling in ranting section aka mogbattle part 56788

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 6485b025t and Deleted member 6382
spoken like someone who wakes up flacid in the morning

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002, joeveniro, Growth Plate and 4 others
The life quality of a average adult male is much worse than the one of a adult female or a kid

Also adult men are not loved by anyone, while foids and kids are, losing them actually hurts compared to losing a average normie male let alone inel to murder

Also if all men except 1 on earth were murdered we'd still continue as a species, not so if only 1 female existed on earth

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Essonerian, Schizoidcel and Pubertymaxxer3

Would kill women but not children

For me it's the opposite ngl i think kids are worth less than adults it has a much smaller impact on society if you had to kill one and nobody knows them so

Ngl I wouldn't kill a fellow truecel because I know how he suffered and what he went through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
Real killers kill whoever

Good luck trying to explain that to the other prisoners if you ever get to prison for killing a baby - "Sir, there's no objective difference between killing a baby or an adult, you and I are both the same!".
513246116_1280x720.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 6723
100% correct.

Although honestly just killing anybody unjustifiably is evil, so we are already in the zone of immorality.

But to say you would never kill women or children but you would make is yes, virtue signalling and hollow morality.

F067B014 ECF1 4314 969B AB1C00A963A2

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I agree saying you wouldnt kill women but would kill men to virtue signal is retarded. If said person had a real moral code they would kill women as well because not doing so would be discrimination and mean inequality. This against the idea of mainstream feminism and is ironic that people support this sentiment.

But killing kids is not the same. They are weak and are not capable of defending themselves. It wouldnt be fair.

Well the only reason I wouldn't kill women is so I can rape then afterwards
If I was in the 1200s ofcouse

None are off limits.

Morality is the first gigacope.

Good luck trying to explain that to the other prisoners if you ever get to prison for killing a baby - "Sir, there's no objective difference between killing a baby or an adult, you and I are both the same!".
513246116_1280x720.jpg
Actually baby's have less personhood then adults in some countrys killing baby's is a lesser offence

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro
513246116_1280x720.jpg
Bhai, women kill babies all the time but there's no overcompensating nigger that hazes them - "Teehee, there's no objective difference between killing a baby or an adult, you and I are both the same!".

"Muhfuggin kween slayyyyyyy damn."