If your eyes are not intimidating it's over for you

D

Deleted member 1632

Master
Everyone is saying me that my way to look to people is scary,whereas i don't squint or anything.
It's because of my eyebrows,and my actual girlfriend said to me that she was uncertain to start to speak to me because she thought i was a hard boy,bad boy maybe(cause of my eye are for sure)
And so i can say that my eye area is like a wolf's one

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss, Vitruvian, Bluepill and 1 other person
Mine are intimidating as well

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
Hunter eyes or death.

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, AspiringChad and Deleted member 685
Wolves have cuck eyes

Tiger or death

• Ugh..
Reactions: The Dude Abides and Vitruvian

Am i scary ?

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Vitruvian and SA7
yeah my eyebrows help me as well. Large browridge helps even more. kavkazite genes r the best.

Everyone is saying me that my way to look to people is scary,whereas i don't squint or anything.
It's because of my eyebrows,and my actual girlfriend said to me that she was uncertain to start to speak to me because she thought i was a hard boy,bad boy maybe(cause of my eye are for sure)
I have hunter eyes too, but mine aren't intimidating tho. Everyone thinks I'm sad. How your eyes work is based on your emotional state.

And it's much better if you have kind eyes. People will like you better and will approach you more often.

I have hunter eyes too, but mine aren't intimidating tho. Everyone thinks I'm sad. How your eyes work is based on your emotional state.

And it's much better if you have kind eyes. People will like you better and will approach you more often.
I don't care of kind eyes,it's not good with women,i don't want to be the cool and nice guy

just look like a cat theory

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Ideal is slightly positive to neutral canthal tilt, dark full eyebrows and eyelashes and light eyes, so pretty much yours. Although they could benefit from more hoodinf

Bird of Prey

1280px-%C3%81guila_calva.jpg

Bird that is Prey

_104305351_pigeon_use.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
And then everyone clapped.

• JFL
Reactions: The Dude Abides
Camel eyes is not enough?