If your girlfriend cheated

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
If your whore cheated on you with some guy and he sent a snap to your phone showing a picture of his dick inside her with the caption “fucking your bitch”

would you be angrier at the guy or the whore?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2733 and lifestyle21873

• +1
Reactions: bruh3610
The whore, guy too if he was aware of the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 1680, 5'8manlet and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vidales, wateriswet, Gargantuan and 21 others
i have said this before and im a man of my word, the guy wouldnt see the sun again and i will do the life sentence for it i promise you

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2733 and 1 other person
Both

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
I would be mad at Whore I would fucking make her life so unbearable to live nigga I would turn the bitch in to a blind cripple

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Deleted member 6873 and Seppukucel
Is it acceptable to hit your girlfriend if you find out she cheated on you?
Ad by DuckDuckGo

What are some simple steps I can take to protect my privacy online?
Many people believe that they can't do anything to protect their privacy online, but that's not true. There actually are simple s
Continue reading

46 Answers

CR Fosterling
, Been around the block and the good guy and the bad guy in relationships
Answered April 12, 2017 · Author has 155 answers and 631.9K answer views

31 answers to this question already and while I normally don't answer such a well answered question unless I have legitimate input that was not mentioned, I'm going to throw my two cents into this one.
No! Fuck NO! Any actions short of making you fear for your personal safety or that of those near you, you have absolutely no right to put your hands on anyone else. This is especially true for a female and even more true for someone you at some point claimed to care about.
If a woman cheats on you and you respond with physical force, then I can begin to understand why the cheating occurred in the first place. She was in a relationship with someone that didn't truly care for her. With such little regard to her health and safety, the abuse or other negativity probably didn't just pop up after the cheating incident. So while the act of cheating is shitty and could have been avoided by an honest conversation, it's likely best that she's looking for someone else that will fill the gap that she was lacking by being in a relationship with someone that would abuse her. Apparently something is lacking that she desires.
Now, I'm no idiot and I understand that there are just those kind of people that have no respect for themselves or others so relationships mean little to them and they just cheat to cheat or make themselves feel better somehow. These people are pieces of shit and while smacking them may make you feel good, it's still not a respectable way to handle yourself.
It's best to avoid all legal and social consequences of assaulting anyone not trying to physically harm you. In the end, even if she cheated, you would affect her far more by just walking away and never engaging her again. The lack of any sort of crying, discussing, screaming, or fighting will speak volumes about your feelings of her and her actions and will not set you up for trouble. Often people need to understand why they were cheated on but does it really matter at this point? The relationship is broken and probably beyond repair. If it is repairable, that will take a long time and walking out quietly now will get your point across and not ruin a chance at recovering what once was in the future if you decide that's what you want.

Some cuck on Quora

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If your whore cheated on you with some guy and he sent a snap to your phone showing a picture of his dick inside her with the caption “fucking your bitch”

would you be angrier at the guy or the whore?
The whore...
Being angry at the guy is just simping.

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733
The whore...
Being angry at the guy is just simping.
how the fuck is it simping? if the guy knew i was her boyfriend or whatever i would bury him. of coruse i cant kill the girl but the guy i would

• +1
Reactions: SolidSnake and Deleted member 6128
imagine having an realationship that adavnced that an girl cheats on you

is this chad.me here?

• +1
Reactions: Seppukucel
I have said this before and im a man of my word, the guy wouldnt see the sun again and i will do the life sentence for it i promise you

Imagine throwing your life away for a foid, I'd just walk away and find another girl and you're a cuck if you fight over a bitch

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2733, Incoming and Seppukucel
Imagine throwing your life away for a foid, I'd just walk away and find another girl and you're a cuck if you fight over a bitch
it isnt about the bitch retard, i couldnt give a shit

your a cuck cuz you let a guy fuck ur girl without you doing anything, pussy cuck

it isnt about the bitch retard, i couldnt give a shit

your a cuck cuz you let a guy fuck ur girl without you doing anything, pussy cuck
Enjoy getting butt raped by BBCS you brainless idiot

your the type of cuck that wouldnt do anything if a guy hit you, you would just ''walk away'' fucking idiot

if anything you would get respect if u killed the guy that fucked your girl, but i can already tell you know nothing about these kind of stuff, probably never been in a fight

how the fuck is it simping? if the guy knew i was her boyfriend or whatever i would bury him. of coruse i cant kill the girl but the guy i would
How the fuck you cant kill the girl its even easier

your the type of cuck that wouldnt do anything if a guy hit you, you would just ''walk away'' fucking idiot
Not really, that's called self defense you fucking retard, what would you win if you get a life sentence after killing a random guy? And the funny part is that both of you will lose while she will happily find another guy in a split of a second

Not really, that's called self defense you fucking retard, what would you win if you get a life sentence after killing a random guy? And the funny part is that both of you will lose while she will happily find another guy in a split of a second
ok, i wouldnt kill him but i would fuck him up badly. u dont fuck a girl in a relationship cuz you dont know what the guy is capable of

• +1
cuck laws and society. if you kill a girl i imagine your life in prison will be hell
Ive been in prison and my workout mate killed a grandma with a crowbar. No problems whatsoever

ok, i wouldnt kill him but i would fuck him up badly. u dont fuck a girl in a relationship cuz you dont know what the guy is capable of
I agree to this but the killing part is unnecessary, that's all that I wanted to say

• +1
Ive been in prison and my workout mate killed a grandma with a crowbar. No problems whatsoever
i dont hit girls, why do you think i would murder them? my father taught me that if anyone does anything to you you do the same to him or even worse, but only a guy

• Ugh..
Reactions: zeshama
I agree to this but the killing part is unnecessary, that's all that I wanted to say
yes i overexaggerated, i would do something atleast i wouldnt walk away, the guy would regret it thats all i can say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6538
i dont hit girls, why do you think i would murder them? my father taught me that if anyone does anything to you you do the same to him or even worse, but only a guy
Thats cucked, imma be real. First of all my chance of getting a cheating whore as gf is super low. Even if such thing happens i surely kill her, but ill commit suicide before going to prison. Not because its a woman but because ill have to do 20 years and im not doing that

Thats cucked, imma be real. First of all my chance of getting a cheating whore as gf is super low. Even if such thing happens i surely kill her, but ill commit suicide before going to prison. Not because its a woman but because ill have to do 20 years and im not doing that
why would you commit sucide if a girl cheated on you?`wtf just destroy her life in some other way

why would you commit sucide if a girl cheated on you?`wtf just destroy her life in some other way
Also agreeable. Idk what my psichological reaction would be in that situation. Pheraps seing that message ill go er on all of them

• +1
Most women are whores, man. I’d just try to move on and just block the broad.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
send them both on bestgore

• JFL
Reactions: Serial Coomer
I would beat up both of them

At the girl. You guys OUGHT to stop treating women as unimputable creatures, she knew that the other guy wanted sex. She knew that you both were in a relationship. She KNEW EVERYTHING, YET SHE CHEATED. I doesn't matter if the guy kept on insisting, if she was a good person she wouldn't cheat. Also there's no need to kill, jfl at throwing away your life because of some random whore when there's billions of girls out there, despicable.

• +1
Reactions: Serial Coomer
Simp for the girl, saying you would give her a second chance, treat her better, etc.

Then book a holiday to some distant third world country together and kill+bury her in some remote area in a way that you would easily get away with it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lars and Vermilioncore
Simp for the girl, saying you would give her a second chance, treat her better, etc.

Then book a holiday to some distant third world country together and kill+bury her in some remote area in a way that you would easily get away with it.
Very based. Very low inhib. Very high IQ. Very blackpilled. Very uncucked. Very good.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275

Since your at it, just sell her to the cartel or some shit

• +1
Bold of you to assume i have a girlfriend

aivd/fbi:
Hmmm

• JFL
i will make a thread on looksmax.me
then i will drop location
then the high t homies will arrive
then we will go beat them up both

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Kill both but torture the girl first

A few months down the line he would have trouble walking and getting his dick hard, ever again. I wouldn’t feel bad for him in the slightest