if your indian, its over

M

MD_Hopeful69

Zephir
Then why are there Curries with white girls in my school and they’re not North Indian mixed blood like me, they look very Dravidian and Tamil. If you’re trying to slay superficial girls who only care about white chads, then of course the game is rigged not to be in your favor. Why don’t you just try to find an above average white girl who you vibe with well rather than a white girl that worships you just because of aesthetics ? The Curries in my school are the former and despite their very dark skin and distinct Indian looks, they were able to succeed

Titbot

Titbot

Zephir
Cope I mog most curries and I’ll latina and ebony slayer

KEy21

KEy21

Godly Figure
i cant accept the fact that white women/asian women do not desire me.

i just cant. i cant live like this. i want to be a mogger, i dont want to get mogged...
What surgeries did you get again? Jaw, orbital rim implant, parnasal??

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Future Chadpreet
Maybe over for you with your facial bones and colouring. You have no choice but to settle for curry foids, just as until now ive had to settle with asian chicks as they're the only ones that ever seem to show interest in me.

Gosick

Gosick

gave up
Maybe over for you with your facial bones and colouring. You have no choice but to settle for curry foids, just as until now ive had to settle with asian chicks as they're the only ones that ever seem to show interest in me.
are the asian chicks decent looking? i heard asian chicks only like whites and asians, they arent into blacks/indians/hispanics

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Future Chadpreet
are the asian chicks decent looking? i heard asian chicks only like whites and asians, they arent into blacks/indians/hispanics
Actually not even bad, somehow slayed this asian qt a couple of weeks ago. Idk im a bit unpredictable IRL. I've only ever had interest from a white girl once but she was craaazy, like she definitely had a few screws loose.

Bobbu flay

Bobbu flay

Pope of the church of BBC theory
there is no hope

looksmaxxing is a pipe dream for us indians.

i wish i knew.

i am going to die a virgin because i cannot settle for curry hoes.
859082CD-9509-4A92-A1D8-AAE3C7A86CC6.png
8C823510-0810-46BB-8C11-4AC50CB81BFE.png

Take the nt pill

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
@FatJattMofo
Vr headset
Anyway. This OP COPing
. being Indian does not mean its over. Being any race doesnt mean its over.

Just have good coloring and facial structure. Stroma can ascend Indians without good coloring

Last edited:

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)