If you're 21, you have no justification for flirting girls under 18.

GolemRot

GolemRot

Bronze
It's that simple, from the moment you turn 21, you are already considered a grown man and you don't have to flirt with girls under 18.

Now, if you are under 20 years old, it's still completely acceptable to be attracted to 16-17 year old girls.

Leave the girls under 15 alone, I mean it.

I hope this post helps to finally clear up this whole tirade about the age difference in love / sexual relationships.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, MrGlutton, alriodai and 22 others

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 4696 and 21 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Acnno, Lmao and 1 other person
Provide no evidence or convincing argument but your own personal beliefs theory

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Eduardo DOV, Deathrasher42 and 20 others
OP just pulled shit out his ass

idk why he's worried though. laws are already put in place
Now, if you are under 20 years old, it's still completely acceptable to be attracted to 16-17 year old girls.
attracted? every man is attracted to 16-17 year old girls.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 11705, Deleted member 9787 and 16 others
@personalityinkwell

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, bugeye, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
OP just pulled shit out his ass

idk why he's worried though. laws are already put in place

attracted? every man is attracted to 16-17 year old girls.
jfl nvm ur already here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 10408, wateriswet and 6 others
Reminder that this is the same nigga that rejected a girl that wanted to fuck him just cause she was one year younger than him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Zeta ascended, Danish_Retard and 20 others
The permanent virtue signalling you hear from every pathetic retards who want attention and to be seen as a hero
"Yea we should kill and torture pedos I hate them smh"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6341
I'm gonna turn 21 in a few months but 16/17 year old girls doesn't seem or feel wrong to me imo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The giga incel, Austrian Oak, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Reminder that this is the same nigga that rejected a girl that wanted to fuck him just cause she was one year younger than him
jfl link to that post?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Over for this low T greycel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5698 and 3 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
She was 15 and I'm 19. Can you read well?

what is this cuck ageist shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 2403, Be_ConfidentBro and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5698, Be_ConfidentBro and 2 others
Epic greycel moment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 4332 and 1 other person
Are you sure that it's not your projection?
omg you must be retarded

girls are FINISHED PUBERTY at 15-16.

if a man is not attracted to girls when they are finished puberty, when would he be attracted to them?

like seriously, how the fuck do you think biology works?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 6723 and 5 others
Now, if you are under 20 years old, it's still completely acceptable to be attracted to 16-17 year old girls
explain why this is reasonable besides it being pure age discrimination agenda. judging by this paragraph its clearly not about girls maturity or "being preyed upon" if younger guys than arbitrary age get a pass. Either NOBODY gets a pass or its just hypocritical bullshit.

i hate male ageism.

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4332 and 2 others
guy is actually a faggot if this is true

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6403
girls are FINISHED PUBERTY at 15-16.

if a man is not attracted to girls when they are finished puberty, when would he be attracted to them?

like seriously, how the fuck do you think biology works?
You said it yourself, in puberty. If you are a legal adult over the age of 21, you have NO justification to flirt with underage girls, no matter what they look like...

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: wateriswet, tyronelite, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
You said it yourself, in puberty. If you are a legal adult over the age of 21, you have NO justification to flirt with underage girls, no matter what they look like...
anser my post, you cuck. Explain why we have no justification.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 2205
Keep crying for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 4612

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and WadlowMaxxing
explain why this is reasonable besides it being pure age discrimination agenda. judging by this paragraph its clearly not about girls maturity or "being preyed upon" if younger guys than arbitrary age get a pass. Either NOBODY gets a pass or its just hypocritical bullshit.

i hate male ageism.
It's very simple, when you are under 20 years old, you usually don't have the same responsibilities that being adult entails; therefore, you can better relate to girls in your age range.

When you're over 21, your responsibilities and prospects for your future are supposed to be different.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 6341
then whats the true barrier? raw chronological age, or mental development? it can't be sexual development because girls are already nearing the end of puberty 16. so tell me, whats the barrier, the wall? why can't you be interested in an age group after a certain age? @personalityinkwell wtf is this guy on about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
Now, if you are under 20 years old, it's still completely acceptable to be attracted to 16-17 year old girls
But the moment you turn 21 it isn't okay? You do realize that there is little to no change between those 2 ages right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, tyronelite, Deleted member 6341 and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 7651, Deleted member 3043 and 7 others
but to deny its normal for men to like fully developed 16 year old girls
I'm not denying it, just from my perspective, it's not correct.

You have sisters?

If you had a sister, 15 years old with a "developed" body, would you tolerate her dating with a 21 years old guy?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 2403

You have sisters?

If you had a sister, 15 years old with a "developed" body, would you tolerate her dating with a 21 years old guy?
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6341 and Deleted member 2205

You have sisters?

Morals are subjective.
And no I would not give a single fuck. My sister's sex life is none of my business.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6403 and WadlowMaxxing

You have sisters?

No, id force her to be a virgin

It's very simple, when you are under 20 years old, you usually don't have the same responsibilities that being adult entails; therefore, you can better relate to girls in your age range.

When you're over 21, your responsibilities and prospects for your future are supposed to be different.
Theres 0 logic in this. What do responsibilities have to do with dating and attraction? And on top of that, so you turn 20 and suddenly poof, you have a ton of responsibilities out of nothing or something?

Quit bullshitting. I dated/hooked up both up to 12 years below my age and up to 15 years above my age while being around 30 and the "different levels of responsibility" didnt mean shit.

Last edited:
But the moment you turn 21 it isn't okay? You do realize that there is little to no change between those 2 ages right?
its just hypocrite soy ageist shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person

You have sisters?

omg you keep flip flopping

there is "attraction" and "Action"

get this through your thick skull.

it is completely normal for men to be attracted to girls 15-17 who are finished puberty
If you had a sister, 15 years old with a "developed" body, would you tolerate her dating with a 21 years old guy
I honestly would. but that of course is my opinion

what is not an opinion, is that it is completely normal for men to be attracted to girls who are finished puberty even if they are under 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 2205 and WadlowMaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and WadlowMaxxing
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Last edited:
It's very easy to troll on this forum, DAMN IT. I'm little drunk....

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
2f7

"It's very easy to troll on this forum, DAMN IT. I'm little drunk...."

• JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot and Deleted member 2205