If you're 21, you have no justification for flirting girls under 18.

You asked me three questions and I only answered two: the first and the last. The other one I don't remember what it was. jfl
1: if its wrong for a above 21 guy to hook up /date a under 18 girl, why is it suddenly okay for an under 21 guy to do so? If its okay for the under 21 guy the only reason is male age discrimination and has nothing to do with protecting the girl from "too mature things" since said younger guy has a pass to do those "too mature things", this one already gets your rethoric cornered.

2: Why when I asked about reversed genders, suddenly its all excuses and shit to try to portray the older woman/younger man scenario as not so wrong or avoid the question (IE. "she had no choice" "she wouldnt be attracted anyways to younger guys")? It would just be another demonstration of this being male ageism and nothing about morality or protection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
omg you must be retarded

girls are FINISHED PUBERTY at 15-16.

if a man is not attracted to girls when they are finished puberty, when would he be attracted to them?

like seriously, how the fuck do you think biology works?
Indeed my ex fwb showed me some pics when she was younger... she reached her full height and looked exactly the same since 7th grade

View attachment 953876

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...nt_.26_prepubescent_females_sexually_arousing

16 is the upper end of the adolescent range, basically adult.

if a girl is finished puberty, how would it not make sense to not be attracted to her?
50% of men get a boner looking at a naked 4 year old girl? That’s complete bullshit.

Even if it is true, I highly doubt it’s a full boner or they actually felt aroused. Probably just a slight increase in blood flow involuntarily that means nothing.

Just because you finish puberty or are able to reproduce doesn’t mean you are attractive. Even after finishing puberty my frame and muscles have grown and I’ve looked more like a man. Girls develop wider hips and better thighs in their early 20’s compared to the disgusting sticks they have as teens.

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
16 is age of consent in many countries so......

• +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 4612
50% of men get a boner looking at a naked 4 year old girl? That’s complete bullshit.

Just because you finish puberty or are able to reproduce doesn’t mean you are attractive. Even after finishing puberty my frame and muscles have grown and I’ve looked more like a man. Girls develop wider hips and better thighs in their early 20’s compared to the disgusting sticks they have as teens.
that was 4-10 year olds, nice misleading statement

also, look at history, women were married off and had kids during puberty, and men were attracted to them and reproduced with them.

even if you find women in their 20's to be hotter, that doesn't mean the average man doesn't feel any attraction to 16 year olds

1: if its wrong for a above 21 guy to hook up /date a under 18 girl, why is it suddenly okay for an under 21 guy to do so? If its okay for the under 21 guy the only reason is male age discrimination and has nothing to do with protecting the girl from "too mature things" since said younger guy has a pass to do those "too mature things", this one already gets your rethoric cornered.
Because someone under 20 can still easily relate to people under 18, and under 18 I mean people between 15-18 years old. My group of friends, for example, most of them are between 15 and 18 years old. I'm 19 years old. The oldest of the group is 24 years old, only he doesn't flirt with us or want to fuck us...
2: Why when I asked about reversed genders, suddenly its all excuses and shit to try to portray the older woman/younger man scenario as not so wrong or avoid the question (IE. "she had no choice" "she wouldnt be attracted anyways to younger guys")? It would just be another demonstration of this being male ageism and nothing about morality or protection.
As I mentioned earlier, the vast majority of women are NOT attracted to men younger than themselves. And when those isolated cases do happen, these "young" men are usually between 25 and 30 years old.

that was 4-10 year olds, nice misleading statement

also, look at history, women were married off and had kids during puberty, and men were attracted to them and reproduced with them.

even if you find women in their 20's to be hotter, that doesn't mean the average man doesn't feel any attraction to 16 year olds
I can’t tell the difference between a 4 and 10 year old. There’s absolutely no way I fee attraction to any of them. I highly doubt half of all men will get an erection looking at someone in that age group.

If you can even look at a 16 year old girl and see a grown woman and not an immature kid, then you are mentally stunted. I must be the only one who genuinely only finds girls my age attractive.

Because someone under 20 can still easily relate to people under 18, and under 18 I mean people between 15-18 years old. My group of friends, for example, most of them are between 15 and 18 years old. I'm 19 years old. The oldest of the group is 24 years old, only he doesn't flirt with us or want to fuck us...

As I mentioned earlier, the vast majority of women are NOT attracted to men younger than themselves. And when those isolated cases do happen, these "young" men are usually between 25 and 30 years old.
But why someone 21 suddenly can't relate? it doens't make sense. I also had friends (Not just flirts) of all ages and got along with all of them just fine too, hanging out and stuff.

And for the second part. my life experience says otherwise about women not being attracted to youger guys. And lets say women were attracted to younger guys: would it be okay for you? Thats what I am trying to ask you.

I can’t tell the difference between a 4 and 10 year old. There’s absolutely no way I fee attraction to any of them. I highly doubt half of all men will get an erection looking at someone in that age group.

If you can even look at a 16 year old girl and see a grown woman and not an immature kid, then you are mentally stunted. I must be the only one who genuinely only finds girls my age attractive.
so for most of human history, men who had sex with 15-16 year olds were all mentally stunted?

But why someone 21 suddenly can't relate? it doens't make sense. I also had friends (Not just flirts) of all ages and got along with all of them just fine too, hanging out and stuff.
You're misrepresenting what I say, I never said you couldn't have friends of all ages. Now if you're 25 years old and you're trying to fuck your 15 year old neighbor, then you are the problem.
And for the second part. my life experience says otherwise about women not being attracted to youger guys. And lets say women were attracted to younger guys: would it be okay for you? Thats what I am trying to ask you.
Well, I don't know, you were an exception to the rule, happy?

I'm ethnic, why am I unlucky with most of women if I'm supposed to look "exotic"?

There are always variations in everything, damn it.

And answering your last question, yes. I would date a woman older than me as long as she doesn't pass like my mom.

Last edited:
I must be the only one who genuinely only finds girls my age attractive.
You're not the only one.
you might not be the only one but to say it's abnormal for men to be attracted to 15-16 year olds is just plain retardation

heck, even OP in another thread said he was attracted to 15 year old's

and before OP says "I wouldn't date them". that's not the point. the point is that it is completely natural for men to feel attraction towards 16 year olds since they are finished puberty. whether its immoral to date them is a totally different discussion

So what? Just because of living a different life bracket (which is stupid anyway, you talk as if you suddenly go frtom exams in high school to job and bills at the age of 21) means dating is incompatible? Also lol at "poor girl" if its a older male but if a younger than 21 guy does any degen stuff to ger then its okay?

Also Ill ask you: I hooked up with a 35+ year old woman once while I was actually very early 20s, and on a completely absolutely different life "stage" as I was in the "exams and stuff" life phase. That woman was wrong too to hook up with me?
By law 18 year olds are allowed to hook up with 40 year olds despite being in very different life stages as well. OP is just conforming to these laws and making it his own moral code. Like a sheep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Attention! Please keep in mind that the OP of this thread has chosen to mark this post with the [Serious] replies only tag, therefore any replies that are jokes, puns, off-topic, or are otherwise non-contributory will be removed.

If you don't fall within the scope the question is directed to, please do not reply to the question as your comment will be removed. If the question is "Bakers of reddit..." and you're not a baker, your comment will be removed. All top-level replies need to be from someone who is in the group the question was asked to.

If you see others posting comments that violate this tag, please report them to the mods!

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Look, on the one hand I feel that the United States is exaggerating with defining the age majority as 21.

If you're over 21 years old (21>•••) there's no justification for flirting with underage girls (•••<18).

That's what I wanted to say throughout this fucking thread, but most don't even bother to read the posts well. You and pedolynkwell are equal than the normies you complain about so much.
Age of majority is literally 18, not 21 in most states. If you're going to be a stickler about age you should atleast understand that.
Most 21 year olds are also in college, disproving your muh different life stage argument, and the age of consent is 16 in most areas for a reason.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Almost everyone in this thread wants to justify their degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Almost everyone in this thread wants to justify their degeneracy.
your definition of "degeneracy" is extremely subjective as well as ethnocentric

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
yeah I agree girls below 15 still arent developed but jfl at you if I live to 40 years old I probably would still want to fuck 16-17 year old girls, inb4 muh pedophilia they have completely developed by then and for some reason most of them look like grown women today + its legal everywhere so foh

I will flirt with girls over 16 even well into my 40 because I will look 20. Buff, shredded and tanned (also rich af)

• +1
Reactions: Selfahate

It's that simple, from the moment you turn 21, you are already considered a grown man and you don't have to flirt with girls under 18.

Now, if you are under 20 years old, it's still completely acceptable to be attracted to 16-17 year old girls.

Leave the girls under 15 alone, I mean it.

I hope this post helps to finally clear up this whole tirade about the age difference in love / sexual relationships.
White knight cuck faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2205
Why 18 bro why not just below 21

this thread is so gay , op go kys

are you a homosexual?

@Selfahate The ago of consent is based off of sexual maturity not how developed your brain is.

It's that simple, from the moment you turn 21, you are already considered a grown man and you don't have to flirt with girls under 18.

Now, if you are under 20 years old, it's still completely acceptable to be attracted to 16-17 year old girls.

Leave the girls under 15 alone, I mean it.

I hope this post helps to finally clear up this whole tirade about the age difference in love / sexual relationships.
Who gives a shit tho? Im 25 and fucked a girl who just turned 17 recently (in a country where its allowed to fuck JBs 16+)

Just to end this nonsense conversation, I'll just say that in a hypothetical case, I wouldn't hesitate to make cry the 21-year-old pedophile son of a bitch dating my 15 yo sister...
Truly women can do no wrong, if a teen chases a man it s the man you want to beat up jfl