If you're 21, you have no justification for flirting girls under 18.

Anyway, that doesn't take away my perspective, of legal age CANNOT and must NOT date an underage girl. Regardless of their appearance.
18 is of legal age and is age of majority in most countries, so you are contradicting yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Anyway, that doesn't take away my perspective, of legal age CANNOT and must NOT date an underage girl. Regardless of their appearance.
why do you think 21 is the "legal age"

the legal age of adults is 18 anyway.

answer the post In which I last responded to you, if all of this is not just a big troll

• +1
18 is of legal age and is age of majority in most countries, so you are contradicting yourself.
why do you think 21 is the "legal age"

the legal age of adults is 18 anyway.
answer the post In which I last responded to you, if all of this is not just a big troll
Just to end this nonsense conversation, I'll just say that in a hypothetical case, I wouldn't hesitate to make cry the 21-year-old pedophile son of a bitch dating my 15 yo sister...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10408 and TheEndHasNoEnd
Just to end this nonsense conversation, I'll just say that in a hypothetical case, I wouldn't hesitate to make cry the 21-year-old pedophile son of a bitch dating my 15 yo sister...
oh you are such a tough dude. "i would beat him up"

want a trophy for being a hero? fucking soycuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341, The giga incel, Deleted member 2205 and 3 others
And no, I'm not a "cuck", in fact you are the cucks for defending this "muh being attracted to 15 yo girls is not bad" bullshit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4612
And no, I'm not a "cuck", in fact you are the cucks for defending this "muh being attracted to 15 yo girls is not bad" bullshit.
nigga are you retarded? you seriously must be or trolling

ALL MEN are attracted to girls finished puberty. so according to you, all men are in the wrong?

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 6403
wow what a bad boy what a dark triad slayer tough guy. But suddenly 20 year old guy can do any degenerate shit with your sister, right? lmao

Screw you, you didnt post a single logical point to this bullshit. Let me explain this to you in all caps all bold:

IF A GUY UNDER YOUR ARBITRARY AGE OF LIMIT HAS A PASS TO DO ALL THE ALLEGEDLY MATURE STUFF, YOUR ARGUMENT IS HYPOCRITICAL AND FALLS UNDER ITS OWN WEIGHT AS A BLATANT AGEIST AGENDA BULLSHIT EXCUSE, EITHER EVERYONE GETS A PASS OR NO ONE GETS IT

I know font size doesnt equal automatically right, but maybe in this more readable font style you will see my argument and, for once, try to address it instead of ignoring it.

Also LOL at pedophile I hooked up with women that could be your mother retard. I'm just not a soy filled discriminatory ageist idiot.

Ill ask you another question too. Are you okay with above age 20 year old girls dating a 17 year old guy?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Lol you wouldn't do a single thing. And you were the one who started the thread. If you don't want to argue anymore (clearly because you have a terrible argument), then don't reply. You're the one who's fueling this nonsense argument.

Also, explain how it's pedophilia???

Last edited:
Ill ask you another question too. Are you okay with above age 20 year old girls dating a 17 year old guy?
Most women (not to mention all) aren't attracted to guys younger than themselves, anyway...

Most women (not to mention all) aren't attracted to guys younger than themselves, anyway...
do not circumvent or avoid both of my questions. Answer them. I even put one in the biggest font size and thickest font family so you can read it well.

That doesn't justify all the rant on this "jbmaxxing" forum or things like that...
i asked a question. you said:
so answer my question. are all normal men who are attracted to developed to 15yo's in the wrong or not?

i asked a question. you said:

so answer my question. are all normal men who are attracted to developed to 15yo's in the wrong or not?
I repeated two times my questions and he still avoided them. He won't address any argument.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 4612
6B60C0A3 DE9D 43CB A68C 1FA3703BD2E7
Come On What GIF by MOODMAN

• JFL
Fucking degenthread. 21 and 17 is completely normal and not pedophile you fucking cuck.

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Deleted member 10408, Deleted member 4332 and 3 others
Yes, they're wrong. It doesn't matter how you want to justify: biology, socio-cultural aspects, it doesn't matter.

You, as a grown man, ok you can see this hot 15 yo girl from afar, but only that: see her. It's your responsibility not to flirt or do anything stupid with her.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 4612
Yes, they're wrong. It doesn't matter how you want to justify: biology, socio-cultural aspects, it doesn't matter.

You, as a grown man, ok you can see this hot 15 yo girl from afar, but only that: see her. It's your responsibility not to flirt or do anything stupid with her.
nice job contradicting yourself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 2205

I asked you 3 different questions, you still didnt address any of them.

you just keep saying "its wrong its wrong its wrong" and never say why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4612 and 1 other person
OP was bullied at school for reminding the teacher that he wanted to check the homework

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
can you read?

look, there is attraction and action

if you're saying there are laws put in place and people need to follow them , sure

but to deny its normal for men to like fully developed 16 year old girls is 0 iq
I find it ridiculous how feminists in the west think homosexuality is more acceptable than dating young teenage girls, it shows that modern Western culture has become very cucked. Almost every married man in my family has a wife at least 5 years younger than him, they don't even know what age of consent is. And they are normal, well adjusted high IQ guys who have good jobs.

every man is attracted to 16-17 year old girls.
My cousin met his wife when she was 16 (she was australian if that matters to you; it shouldn’t) and he was in his mid 20s. They dated and got married and then they decided to have children. They've been together for like 15+ years. Would he be seen as weird by feminists in the west?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 4612
OP was bullied at school for reminding the teacher that he wanted to check the homework
Op got oneitis stolen by a 21 year old guy and thats why he set that arbitrary 20 year old retarded "limit"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 4612 and Ritalincell
My girlfriend is 16 and I’m 21, what are you gonna do about it cuck?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, The giga incel, Deleted member 2205 and 5 others
My cousin met his wife when she was 16 (she was australian if that matters to you; it shouldn’t) and he was in his mid 20s. They dated and got married and then they decided to have children. They've been together for like 15+ years. Would he be seen as weird by feminists in the west?
yup he'd be a "creepy predator"
I find it ridiculous how feminists in the west think homosexuality is more acceptable than dating young teenage girls, it shows that modern Western culture has become very cucked. Almost every married man in my family has a wife at least 5 years younger than him, they don't even know what age of consent is. And they are normal, well adjusted high IQ guys who have good jobs.
thats the way it should be

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
What do responsibilities have to do with dating and attraction?
I will put it like this, you with 21 years old are supposed to be studying the University, you can buy your own house, your own car, be tried as an adult to go to jail and pay bills (if live alone).

The poor 15 yo girl you "date" only has to worry about not failing her exams in high school...

• Hmm...
I will put it like this, you with 21 years old are supposed to be studying the University, you can buy your own house, your own car, be tried as an adult to go to jail and pay bills (if live alone).

The poor 15 yo girl you "date" only has to worry about not failing her exams in high school...
So what? Just because of living a different life bracket (which is stupid anyway, you talk as if you suddenly go frtom exams in high school to job and bills at the age of 21) means dating is incompatible? Also lol at "poor girl" if its a older male but if a younger than 21 guy does any degen stuff to ger then its okay?

Also Ill ask you: I hooked up with a 35+ year old woman once while I was actually very early 20s, and on a completely absolutely different life "stage" as I was in the "exams and stuff" life phase. That woman was wrong too to hook up with me?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dated both a 16-17 year old and a 45 year old while being 30 (the most high difference examples). None are fake. Both were at completely different age stages/responsibilities than me and There were 0 problems.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: The giga incel, Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 6341 and 1 other person
How did I know personalityinkwell was going to be in this thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, everythingisacope, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
OP just pulled shit out his ass

idk why he's worried though. laws are already put in place

attracted? every man is attracted to 16-17 year old girls.
Speak for yourself. 16 year olds look like children to me.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
Photo or Fake.
Just dox your girlfriend theory

What are you gonna do about it? Call it “grooming”. I’m a “pedophile”. I can do whatever I want and cucks like you can’t stop me from dating fully matured girls.

• +1
bullshit. 16 year olds are finished puberty. you are an OUTLIER if you don't find 16 year olds attractive.

So what? Just because of living a different life bracket (which is stupid anyway, you talk as if you suddenly go frtom exams in high school to job and bills at the age of 21) means dating is incompatible?
Just remember that we incels don't have a long life expectancy...
Also Ill ask you: I hooked up with a 35+ year old woman once while I was actually very early 20s, and on a completely absolutely different life "stage" as I was in the "exams and stuff" life phase. That woman was wrong too to hook up with me?
Maybe she had no choice, besides if what you say is true (which I doubt very much), you were 20 years old, not 15.

Have you seen actual children? 16 year olds are done with puberty and resemble grown women.

Vs
3307D02E BBAF 4FDB A3EC 6ADF177D04AF

“Child” You’re either into milfs exclusively which means you’re an outlier or you’re suppressing your natural attraction to them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4612
Just remember that we incels don't have a long life expectancy...

Maybe she had no choice, besides if what you say is true (which I doubt very much), you were 20 years old, not 15.
What does life expectancy have to do? im not incel.

And waht do you mean by having no choice? So if a woman dates younger guy "maybe there was no choice" but if genders are reversed suddnely its not okay? also werent you saying 21 is the cutoff?

You keep moving goalposts

@GolemRot Would you rather have your sister date a real man or a pre pubescent boy still developing? I’ll take the former. All my teen cousins in Europe date guys over 20

Last edited:
  • +1
Have you seen actual children? 16 year olds are done with puberty and resemble grown women.

View attachment 953850 Vs View attachment 953853
“Child” You’re either into milfs exclusively which means you’re an outlier or you’re suppressing your natural attraction to them
You’re cherry-picking since the average 16 year old looks nothing like her maturity-wise. She is not attractive to me anyways. She’s way too small/skinny. I might be an outlier simply because I’m 6’7”.
bullshit. 16 year olds are finished puberty. you are an OUTLIER if you don't find 16 year olds attractive.
I must be an outlier along with most other men. I’m blackpilled but still don’t find underage girls attractive.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: tyronelite and Deleted member 2403
I must be an outlier along with most other men. I’m blackpilled but still don’t find underage girls attractive.
16 is not even "underaged" in terms of age of consent anyway.

and lol, you have any evidence that most men don't find 16 year olds attractive? I could show you evidence that most men DO find 16 year olds attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
What does life expectancy have to do? im not incel.

And waht do you mean by having no choice? So if a woman dates younger guy "maybe there was no choice" but if genders are reversed suddnely its not okay? also werent you saying 21 is the cutoff?

You keep moving goalposts
Look, on the one hand I feel that the United States is exaggerating with defining the age majority as 21.

If you're over 21 years old (21>•••) there's no justification for flirting with underage girls (•••<18).

That's what I wanted to say throughout this fucking thread, but most don't even bother to read the posts well. You and pedolynkwell are equal than the normies you complain about so much.

16 is not even "underaged" in terms of age of consent anyway.

and lol, you have any evidence that most men don't find 16 year olds attractive? I could show you evidence that most men DO find 16 year olds attractive
Show me your evidence of most men finding 16 year olds attractive. Also, make sure it shows the average 16 year old girl and not a 16 year old who looks 21.

Look, on the one hand I feel that the United States is exaggerating with defining the age majority as 21.

If you're over 21 years old (21>•••) there's no justification for flirting with underage girls (•••<18).

That's what I wanted to say throughout this fucking thread, but most don't even bother to read the posts well. You and pedolynkwell are equal than the normies you complain about so much.
Bruh dudes out here are dating & fucking <18 yr olds and you’re only worry is flirting ??? :lul:

I would fuck 16 yo girls if I had the chance to do it...but I would never actively search for it, like looking for 16 yo girls to flirt etc that would be very weird

Show me your evidence of most men finding 16 year olds attractive. Also, make sure it shows the average 16 year old girl and not a 16 year old who looks 21.

https://incels.wiki/w/Scientific_Bl...nt_.26_prepubescent_females_sexually_arousing

16 is the upper end of the adolescent range, basically adult.

Puberty ends for girls about 5 to 6 years after it starts. Puberty starts for most girls between the ages 8 and 10. This means that puberty ends for girls between the ages 14 and 16.

if a girl is finished puberty, how would it not make sense to not be attracted to her?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

but I asked several times 3 questions about your age bracket argument. In fact its because I read your post why I asked them and you still didnt answer any.

hell i feel like im arguing with a wall or something

Flirt, fuck, get married. That's wrong.
Just ignore basic life functions & be asexual theory

Nigga you might as well be an amoeba

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6341
if a girl is finished puberty, how would it not make sense to not be attracted to her?
Yes, it's natural. But what would you talk to her about? Would you wait her at school exit?

If she still looks childish, would you kiss her on the street?

Last edited:
but I asked several times 3 questions about your age bracket argument. In fact its because I read your post why I asked them and you still didnt answer any.

hell i feel like im arguing with a wall or something
You asked me three questions and I only answered two: the first and the last. The other one I don't remember what it was. jfl