If you're a truecel who can't afford surgery in U.s/Europe, fly to India.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Cosmetic work and healthcare in general is dirt cheap in India cause out of every 5 Indians, 4 are doctors/surgeons. I would recommend going to surgeons that operate on Bollywood actors, even though these surgeons will be much more expensive than the surgeons that operate on the general indian public, they will still be A LOT cheaper than U.s/European doctors.

I will personally go to eppley for my rhino and jaw implants because I'm sure I will be able to afford it in the future AND because his results have been shared with the public and people talk very highly of him, the same cannot be said for Indian plastic surgeons. Iv personally never heard of Indian plastic surgeons yielding great results, this could be due to the fact that forums like these have far more U.s/ European people. Do let me know if you have had plastic surgery in India and share pics of the results to help people out here.

The last thing I want to say is, if you have the money, go to Us/European surgeons because according to what I've HEARD these are the best surgeons, on the other hand, if you're a 1/10 PSL dude who also happens to work at McDonalds, fly to India and get your plastic surgeries there, they can be 10-20 times cheaper and you have nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7173 and 11gaijin
out of every 5 Indians, 4 are doctors/surgeons.
I highly doubt that. Most are poo in the loo tech support people srs.

In the US there are def a lot of curry doctors but idk about in India

I was joking lol, but they are alot of doctors, like a fuckload.

Nah man. People in India study to become either Engineers or Doctors. If you are not one of them (unless you are rich) people think you're low IQ, lmao.

I was joking lol, but they are alot of doctors, like a fuckload.
Idk if I'd trust the bobs an vagene race to operate on me lol
Nah man. People in India study to become either Engineers or Doctors. If you are not one of them (unless you are rich) people think you're low IQ, lmao.
We need an actual Indian here to settle this

As I said, it's preferable to have us/European surgeons operate on you, but if you're a truecel who is also financially challenged, goto india, you got nothing to lose.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
As I said, it's preferable to have us/European surgeons operate on you, but if you're a truecel who is also financially challenged, goto india, you got nothing to lose.
Or just zephir max:feelshehe:

We need an actual Indian here to settle this

Half-Indian signing in

Mkes sense. TBH the cost of everything is so high in the West, there is no doubt healthcare would be too. In fact healthcare is even more costly. What people pay for rent in say Bay area, is what people earn a month in many countries. Unless you are getting it done by world class docs like Epply, Taban, going to a cheaper place is a good idea. It's not like docs over there don't do botched stuff or mistakes. Even average Joes over there would charge a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Nah fam, they’re beauty expectations are too different over there something would get lost in translation

Cosmetic work and healthcare in general is dirt cheap in India cause out of every 5 Indians, 4 are doctors/surgeons. I would recommend going to surgeons that operate on Bollywood actors, even though these surgeons will be much more expensive than the surgeons that operate on the general indian public, they will still be A LOT cheaper than U.s/European doctors.

I will personally go to eppley for my rhino and jaw implants because I'm sure I will be able to afford it in the future AND because his results have been shared with the public and people talk very highly of him, the same cannot be said for Indian plastic surgeons. Iv personally never heard of Indian plastic surgeons yielding great results, this could be due to the fact that forums like these have far more U.s/ European people. Do let me know if you have had plastic surgery in India and share pics of the results to help people out here.

The last thing I want to say is, if you have the money, go to Us/European surgeons because according to what I've HEARD these are the best surgeons, on the other hand, if you're a 1/10 PSL dude who also happens to work at McDonalds, fly to India and get your plastic surgeries there, they can be 10-20 times cheaper and you have nothing to lose.
The cleanliness isn't highly rated tbh

Idk about you but being operated here is not the best option
garbage-k09D--621x414@LiveMint.JPG

Rather not have faecal matter get into my face, thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal