If you’re above 6’3 and can’t get women...

D

Deleted member 2227

‎⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
You are...

UGLY ASF

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Chinacurry, Chadeep, Chadelite and 18 others
It is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 685, didntreadlol and 2 others
if you are any height and can't score women you're ugly, height is just a bonus, not a requirement, women will not settle for an ugly tall guy

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: didntreadlol, Dogs, Hector and 6 others
if you are any height and can't score women you're ugly, height is just a bonus, not a requirement, women will not settle for an ugly tall guy
Dick is basic, height is bonus.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and didntreadlol
If you are 6'3 and even a 4 PSL you can slay some hot chicks, women really love height, a lot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, didntreadlol, Vitruvian and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Reoa, Chadeep, draco and 4 others
No no no no, stop, stop believing in fucking twitter memes
Twitter memes? Im basing upon real life experience, I know a 6'3 guy who is a PSL 4.5 at best but slays some hot chicks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 1 other person
Twitter memes? Im basing upon real life experience, I know a 6'3 guy who is a PSL 4.5 at best but slays some hot chicks.
Gigacope, either the guy isn't actually ugly or you're overrating the girls, or he uses some status/money and you're ignoring this

Face law is more credible than thermodynamics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, didntreadlol, Effortless and 1 other person
Gigacope, either the guy isn't actually ugly or you're overrating the girls, or he uses some status/money and you're ignoring this

He's not ugly nigga, he's average looking, and ive seen these bitches. And no status/money for this guy, height can save a normie face.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Chadelite, didntreadlol and 4 others
  • +1

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
Cope and bs.

One of my friends is just 6' and he got a straight 6/10 Italian girl while having cleft lift and being below average on the rest of his face.

He's also white and blonde, which also contributed. This guy was born with a LITERAL BIRTH DEFECT and has been with a 6/10 Italian qtie for over a year mostly because of his HEIGHT and RACE.

PSL people are the biggest copers tbh. I am convinced that most of the people who say "MUUH FACE THEORY THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH" have something other than face going for them, but they convince themselves into believing face is everything because they're autistic and scared shitless.

TL;DR: Height and other attributes such as being white can more than make up for an unattractive face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, didntreadlol, Dogs and 1 other person
Cope and bs.

One of my friends is just 6' and he got a straight 6/10 Italian girl while having cleft lift and being below average on the rest of his face.

He's also white and blonde, which also contributed. This guy was born with a LITERAL BIRTH DEFECT and has been with a 6/10 Italian qtie for over a year mostly because of his HEIGHT and RACE.

PSL people are the biggest copers tbh. I am convinced that most of the people who say "MUUH FACE THEORY THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH" have something other than face going for them, but they convince themselves into believing face is everything because they're autistic and scared shitless.

TL;DR: Height and other attributes such as being white can more than make up for an unattractive face.

What birth defect? also you said that he is 6ft and pure white lmao.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol
low iq comment

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, WannaBeA6 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
Cope and bs.

what is Copé ? psl ?

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
I see very often dudes around 6’2-6’3 with huge frame / muscles doing well with women, especially high E women. Outstanding height and frame are huge bonus unless you’re too ugly facially

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadelite, didntreadlol, Deleted member 3043 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, didntreadlol and psycophsez
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043

Keep coping

Edit: I wish I was making it up tbh. It would let me cope about how he had a good personality or something. But of course, it's not. Just being 6' tall and white made all the difference.

If it makes you feel any better he had surgery to remove it like a month after he started dating her.

• +1
no 6'3 for your face

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, HighIQcel, didntreadlol and 2 others
Height is useless

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • +1
Face is so much more important than everything else its not even funny.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2227
  • +1
you can get a 5+ psl gf easy
You can get 5psl easly as subhuman becouse of betabuxing. I'm Talking about slaying, you need at least 6psl face for this

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, didntreadlol and Deleted member 3043
You can get 5psl easly as subhuman becouse of betabuxing. I'm Talking about slaying, you need at least 6psl face for this
slaying is for cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 2227 and Pietrosiek
Geting ltr is not slaying, + Lima is old here, 17yo her wouldn't even touch him

Ltr's are for cucks, slaying is for alphas who pump and dumb hot foids without giving a fuck

He still get Adriana Lima, that mogs whores in tinder and bars to the hell, but yes, 6 PSL to 7 is indeed to be slayer making girls wet and seeing your true genetic superiority hunter eyed 6'2 god tier structure bone

500full elias de poot

• +1
Legit.

• +1
It is over.

• +1
You won't be slayer if you're 4psl even at 6'6.
If you’re NT and low inhib as well you certainly will be a slayer in some countries

• +1
:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: didntreadlol, SquareChinOrDeath, Deleted member 2227 and 1 other person
  • +1
FACE LOL

• JFL
  • +1
  • +1
Looks don't matter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, didntreadlol and Deleted member 2227