If you're asian and tall... KPOPMAXXING IS LEGIT!!!

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
Yesterday I was working at the supermarket and because of this special university event there's alot of foreigners. There was this tall Korean guy with this Arab friend of him and I talked to them in English.

The Korean guy was very slender, slim and pale. Asians look so unique, kinda like asians to me as a dutch guy, maybe that's why I'm so attracted to Asian girls.

His skin was so clear and good and he had good fashion and dark hair. If you're asian and atleast 6ft, KPOPMAXXING is seriously going to help you alot. Skinmaxxing especially

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus, Framletgod, Luke LLL and 1 other person
@Yoyome99 whats your height?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
then why do some white people get themselves tanned? i never understood this. all asians try to be as white as possible, and get praised for. you guys already have it, don't ruin it.

then why do some white people get themselves tanned? i never understood this. all asians try to be as white as possible, and get praised for. you guys already have it, don't ruin it.
Yeah I think it's strange too. I guess people wanna have what they don't have or something like that.
Where are you from? Would you say a white guy with pale skin or tan is preferred by asian girls? I've always been very interested in Asian countries and everything so I'm curious

because white is standard in the west, tanning shows that youre healthy and physically active

you gooks arent pale white, so u try to vampiremax because of white worship

Take this with a grain of salt, but from my understanding, tanning is good if you're white, bad if you're black, asian, hispanic. Look at this colouring:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Take this with a grain of salt, but from my understanding, tanning is good if you're white, bad if you're black, asian, hispanic. Look at this colouring:

Fuark what a slayer tbh. Idk if it'd fit my phenotype. I'm dirty messy blonde, blue but not light blue eyes, pale skin and dark thin eyebrows

Is it necessary to be 6'? Becaude majority of the kpop idols are short
Fuark what a slayer tbh. Idk if it'd fit my phenotype. I'm dirty messy blonde, blue but not light blue eyes, pale skin and dark thin eyebrows
You never know unless you try?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Is it necessary to be 6'? Becaude majority of the kpop idols are short

You never know unless you try?
no lol, it works tho. tall for Korea is 5'10"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Luke LLL and Deleted member 1560
Yeah I think it's strange too. I guess people wanna have what they don't have or something like that.
Where are you from? Would you say a white guy with pale skin or tan is preferred by asian girls? I've always been very interested in Asian countries and everything so I'm curious

the whiter you are the better. trust me, whiteness is the king in asia. but not like albino white, that's too much.

because white is standard in the west, tanning shows that youre healthy and physically active

you gooks arent pale white, so u try to vampiremax because of white worship

yeah but darker skin tone is also related to low status and low IQ. that's a pretty big sacrifice.

all gooks worship whiteness. it's always been like that historically

• +1
But the average height in korea is 5'9?
Screenshot 2019 08 19 22 16 04 500 comandroidchrome

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
But the average height in korea is 5'9?View attachment 99733
WHAT???? I THOUGHT IT WAS 5'7". crazy shit, man.

i take back what i said its ogre if you arent 6'5"+

the whiter you are the better. trust me, whiteness is the king in asia. but not like albino white, that's too much.

yeah but darker skin tone is also related to low status and low IQ. that's a pretty big sacrifice.

all gooks worship whiteness. it's always been like that historically
in the past darker skin tone meant the individual would work out in the fields under sunlight, so it was correlated with lower status. while the rich had the luxury of staying inside, so pale skin was seen as higher class, therefore more attractive.

however in the west now, pale skin indicates the individual works all day, while darker skin tone(on whites), indicates a more healthy lifestyle because of more free time due to excess money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
But the average height in korea is 5'9?View attachment 99733

it's more like 5'8 1/2 or 174cm. south korea has one of the most accurate data on average height because everyone goes through national medical exam at age 19 for military conscription.

• +1
Reactions: fjor2096, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 685
Yesterday I was working at the supermarket and because of this special university event there's alot of foreigners. There was this tall Korean guy with this Arab friend of him and I talked to them in English.

The Korean guy was very slender, slim and pale. Asians look so unique, kinda like asians to me as a dutch guy, maybe that's why I'm so attracted to Asian girls.

His skin was so clear and good and he had good fashion and dark hair. If you're asian and atleast 6ft, KPOPMAXXING is seriously going to help you alot. Skinmaxxing especially

What about curries ?

What about curries ?
The game is eternally stacked against us curries. The only hope is to brahmacharyamaxx and give up on earthly temptations whilst looksmaxxing for its own sake.

• +1
in the past darker skin tone meant the individual would work out in the fields under sunlight, so it was correlated with lower status. while the rich had the luxury of staying inside, so pale skin was seen as higher class, therefore more attractive.

however in the west now, pale skin indicates the individual works all day, while darker skin tone(on whites), indicates a more healthy lifestyle because of more free time due to excess money.
It isn’t this deep imo, I don’t think people in the west correlate a tan to money

The game is eternally stacked against us curries. The only hope is to brahmacharyamaxx and give up on earthly temptations whilst looksmaxxing for its own sake.

Fucking brutal

Thats what scientists say
Maybe it is true, idk. If a girl sees a tanned subhuman though she won’t think he’s rich

Yeah the ideal height in Korea is 5'10 to 6'0 according to most comics and people.

>asian
>tall
jfl

• +1
Reactions: About2Rope