If you're good looking, like actually gl then women will

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
constantly make comments about how gl you are to you just interspersed throughout your convo or time you're around them

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 2745, DidntRead and 12 others
Cant relate

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, Deleted member 2745, beyourself and 1 other person
this is why op has a 10 year + dryspell

• JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, TheMewingBBC, InjectE and 8 others
yeah my mom does it all the time

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2745, Deleted member 1707 and 2 others
I've literally never seen or heard of this happening to anyone irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dionysos, oldcell, Deleted member 656 and 8 others
if you’re gl you’ll get pussy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, DidntRead, Deleted member 1707 and 5 others
I've seen the most extreme case of lookism ever with my friend who's a legit 8.5PSL but not NT or aware of social cues etc. But not aspie either. Think I told @Soulsmaxx 1 or 2 of the stories. Looks carry you a long way. Looks bring you into situations where it'd be impossible to do the same without the looks and if you were completely NTmaxed. Being a "giga-chad" and not being NT at all still has it's downsides. Lot of brutality involved in the whole thing tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 1707, Deleted member 2581 and 2 others
affirmative

I don't think there's such a thing as 8.5 psl and you didn't specify what are the situations he got himself into ?
I've seen the most extreme case of lookism ever with my friend who's a legit 8.5PSL but not NT or aware of social cues etc. But not aspie either. Think I told @Soulsmaxx 1 or 2 of the stories. Looks carry you a long way. Looks bring you into situations where it'd be impossible to do the same without the looks and if you were completely NTmaxed. Being a "giga-chad" and not being NT at all still has it's downsides. Lot of brutality involved in the whole thing tbh

• +1
Reactions: Ruby
lol everyone here is crying when they read this bc no surgery will make up for their nt levels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
Guys' onetises raped him. I'm not even joking. But he was okay with it ofc. But yeah it was fucking brutal because of how passive and indifferent he was
I don't think there's such a thing as 8.5 psl and you didn't specify what are the situations he got himself into ?
I can tell you in PM sometime.
lol everyone here is crying when they read this bc no surgery will make up for their nt levels
Your looks and confidence are congruent and can perpetuate upward or downward. Surgery is a total cop out and idc if people get surgeries because it doesn't even make me feel like they're cheating their way to heightened attractiveness like they seem to think. To me, and many others, surgerycellers are just complete harlequins. I don't know whether to feel sorry for them or not, or to just not care. Tbh I've never cared if anyone gets surgery. It's doesn't affect anyone other than them. And it doesn't even affect them like they hope it will, after the surgery. So I guess it's sad, but I don't resonate with it or give a shit about it at all.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: IWantToMax
This is true and i see all time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745 and Deleted member 2581
just be chad theory

just don’t be severely socially retarded or a pussy theory
Exactly, I bet there are users here who are GL, but they're pussies themselves, and bitches dont wanna fuck with men who are good looking but pussies, they would rather fuck with men who are good looking and actually have a pair of balls on em.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, CopeAndRope, Ruby and 2 others
Exactly, I bet there are users here who are GL, but they're pussies themselves, and bitches dont wanna fuck with men who are good looking but pussies, they would rather fuck with men who are good looking and actually have a pair of balls on em.
there’s a solid amount of 5psl+ guys on this site who are socially stunted or mentally ill and can’t get women to save their life so they come here for the validation and attention gg

• +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope and Deleted member 2581
@Pietrosiek is one of them

He could get Pussy but he’s extremely autistic and doesn’t want to believe it’s his autism

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, CopeAndRope, DidntRead and 3 others

He could get Pussy but he’s extremely autistic and doesn’t want to believe it’s his autism
how tall is he

I think he said 6’2
mental illness is the true death sentence. nothing worse than cock blocking yourself and not even realizing it jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Over, Avoidant and 1 other person
Guys' onetises raped him. I'm not even joking. But he was okay with it ofc. But yeah it was fucking brutal because of how passive and indifferent he was
more detail pls

im depressed because this doesnt happen with me (i dont really talk to girls tho....)

mental illness is the true death sentence. nothing worse than cock blocking yourself and not even realizing it jfl

He legit said yesterday I remember he refuses to go to parties or socialize at school because he’s afraid to get mogged JFL

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: subhuman_god13, Mateusz74, CopeAndRope and 7 others
He legit said yesterday I remember he refuses to go to parties or socialize at school because he’s afraid to get mogged JFL
LMFAO i fucked wheezed at this. holy shit i’m crying

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman_god13, TheMewingBBC, Ruby and 2 others
yeah this doesn't happen

• +1
Reactions: xit
there’s a solid amount of 5psl+ guys on this site who are socially stunted or mentally ill and can’t get women to save their life so they come here for the validation and attention gg
Mentalceldom is the biggest death sentence, If I was mentally fucked, then no matter how hard I ascended Id never slay. Fortunately its not the case for me, so when I ascend my looks ill slay quite hard.

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Deleted member 2846
nah they'll compliment a certain feature of yours not just randomly keep saying youre good looking thats autistic
Jack, I love your lateral orbitals 😍

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Avoidant
nah they'll compliment a certain feature of yours not just randomly keep saying youre good looking thats autistic
Ok yea that sounds right.

Mentalceldom is the biggest death sentence, If I was mentally fucked, then no matter how hard I ascended Id never slay. Fortunately its not the case for me, so when I ascend my looks ill slay quite hard.
Every day I thank god for blessing me with Grade A, grass fed, cage free neurotransmitters

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, InjectE, Avoidant and 1 other person
i wanna touch your medial canthus daddy
P-p-lease daddy, please let me take a picture of your submental area and post it to lipstickalley 🥺

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopeAndRope, InjectE and Avoidant
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE, Ruby and Deleted member 2846
Every day I thank god for blessing me with Grade A, grass fed, cage free neurotransmitters
Every day I too thank god for that and the fact I give zero fucks.

• +1
Reactions: InjectE, Ruby and Deleted member 2846
I legit get girls asking if they can screenshot my selfies

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
constantly make comments about how gl you are to you just interspersed throughout your convo or time you're around them
Time you're around them: never

• +1

I am not gl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CopeAndRope, Deleted member 2745, DidntRead and 1 other person
I've literally never seen or heard of this happening to anyone irl
One of the few times I hanged out with a friend of mine and 2 of his friends (2 girls) one asked me if I was taken, and when I told her I was not she acted surprised, and told me I was so beautiful, and that it was not possible for me to be single.
It was at 14/15 years old. To this day I don't know if she was being serious or not tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and InjectE
still. ur mental illness is holding u back
No it's not. I wouldn't be succesfull with foids anyway. Mayb if i was cuck i would have averge gf but i'm not going to be a cuck

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, InjectE and autistic_tendencies
No it's not. I wouldn't be succesfull with foids anyway. Mayb if i was cuck i would have averge gf but i'm not going to be a cuck
jfl okay

• +1
as Oreoman once said, "you're fucked up and thats just the way it is"

• +1
P-p-lease daddy, please let me take a picture of your submental area and post it to lipstickalley 🥺
Just JFL most likely they will comment on your jawline being so sharp it can cut glass

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 2846
a really hot girl 4 years younger than me made a instagram account about me, with cute captions and subliminal mewssages like "muh destiny" etc but she fkn deleted it when she started seeing another guy

that account literally was life fuel, she never knew i read it

she never gave me compliments irl

• +1