If you're good looking, like actually gl then women will

No it's not. I wouldn't be succesfull with foids anyway. Mayb if i was cuck i would have averge gf but i'm not going to be a cuck
Dont listen to them, if you were 99.99 percentile looks you would 1000% have a girl friend. . .

But ofc neurotransmitters are the problem for everyone else. Blackops2cel could get a cute gf if he had top tier neurotransmitters.

Mostly gay dudes do that

• +1
Reactions: InjectE
Dont listen to them, if you were 99.99 percentile looks you would 1000% have a girl friend. . .

But ofc neurotransmitters are the problem for everyone else. Blackops2cel could get a cute gf if he had top tier neurotransmitters.
Face is king. If you’re ugly you’re ugly. Being NT wouldn’t change anything

• +1
Face is king. If you’re ugly you’re ugly. Being NT wouldn’t change anything
yea because ugly guys with GFs dont exist?!?

wtf is this neurotransmitter cope. Neurotransmitters are everything

Face only matters to improve neurotransmitters

yea because ugly guys with GFs dont exist?!?

wtf is this neurotransmitter cope. Neurotransmitters are everything

Face only matters to improve neurotransmitters
If you’re ugly how do you get girls? You can’t

• +1
Blackops2cel could get a cute gf if he had top tier neurotransmitters
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: InjectE and DidntRead
He legit said yesterday I remember he refuses to go to parties or socialize at school because he’s afraid to get mogged JFL

@Pietrosiek dont do that wtf.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, InjectE and Pietrosiek
He legit said yesterday I remember he refuses to go to parties
He wouldn't get laid there anyway tbh
Very few guys can get laid @ parties

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Deleted member 275
I've seen the most extreme case of lookism ever with my friend who's a legit 8.5PSL but not NT or aware of social cues etc. But not aspie either. Think I told @Soulsmaxx 1 or 2 of the stories. Looks carry you a long way. Looks bring you into situations where it'd be impossible to do the same without the looks and if you were completely NTmaxed. Being a "giga-chad" and not being NT at all still has it's downsides. Lot of brutality involved in the whole thing tbh
He probably still slays like mad tho, correct?
@Pietrosiek is one of them

He could get Pussy but he’s extremely autistic and doesn’t want to believe it’s his autism
That dude isn't 5psl.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and DidntRead
LMFAO i fucked wheezed at this. holy shit i’m crying
Actually there is a guy I know, high tier normie- Chadlite in some situation, he is decently tall as well, and good muscles.
I avoid this dude for the fear of getting mogged lol as well, I know some people who don't like to go with him, because of this reason

Every day I thank god for blessing me with Grade A, grass fed, cage free neurotransmitters
If you're here, your neurotransmitters are burned to death. And if they're not, they will be after 3k posts.

• JFL
Reactions: Over
Just be yourself

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It's better to be ugly tbh. People will go out of their way to tell you that you look like shit. People laugh at you when you walk past them, they remember your face, they comment on your appearance when you appear in the background of a photo, etc.
It means you live rent-free inside of their head. Anything better than being average and thus invisible.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Pietrosiek
It's better to be ugly tbh. People will go out of their way to tell you that you look like shit. People laugh at you when you walk past them, they remember your face, they comment on your appearance when you appear in the background of a photo, etc.
It means you live rent-free inside of their head. Anything better than being average and thus invisible.
Being hot mentalcel is the best ngl, but i know youre troling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756

the minimum glabella required to leave the basement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043