If you're natty then you are an idiot, PROVE ME WRONG. thread from reddit)

F

farahanyzz

MAXIMUS

If you're natty then you are an idiot. Period. Prove me wrong.​

renderTimingPixel.png

Let us look at the facts, shall we?
By staying natural, you:
  • Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.
  • Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.
  • Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.
  • With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.
  • Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.
Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?
If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.
I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.
Conclusion: If you diet, put in the hours at the gym, and sacrifice good food and booze in the pursue of natty gains, then you're an idiot.
Of course, if you're going to juice then do it legally.
I dare you to counter-argue me with a reason to stay natural that is not a gross exaggeration of side-effects.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Boxingfan, Over and 19 others

renderTimingPixel.png

By staying natural, you:
  • Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.
  • Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.
  • Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.
  • With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.
  • Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.
Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?
If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.
I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.
Conclusion: If you diet, put in the hours at the gym, and sacrifice good food and booze in the pursue of natty gains, then you're an idiot.
I dare you to counter-argue me with a reason to stay natural that is not a gross exaggeration of side-effects.
I love when greycels write full manifestos

renderTimingPixel.png

By staying natural, you:
Ok...

You'll never be big natty with a shitty frame, that's the reality.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Deleted member 12758 and farahanyzz
natty lifters are the biggest whiners on the planet lol

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Yerico7, pizza and 1 other person

Just lol @ gymcels thinking you need to be "big" to attract women

Truth is there is a niche of women that prefer "bodubuilders", but those women are neither that common or even high value themselves. Only a retard would roid to get an ugly gym thot. They are most hypergamous too.

The bodybuilders of reddit and /fit/ are COPING because they refuse to accept FACE and HEIGHT are so important that they make body literally unimportant in comparison. Muscles are just a bonus, you wont move up a league just because youre somehow fit.

If you're natty then you are an idiot​

Imagine roiding thinking it will help you get women while being an ugly/short motherfucker :lul:
TysonLaugh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17244 and 36 others
dumb post.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 12758 and 9 others
Another Greycel that needs to be put in his place

You dumb fuck you don’t need to be ripped most women don’t find it attractive

This body type is more than enough just be lean 7C900E4C 5AB4 4238 8F35 48AEEA17832C

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, mgtowmadness, Looks234 and 14 others
retarded post by a retarded greycel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, 5'8manlet, pizza and 4 others
Way I see it is you’re a strong male you can handle anything.

something can rattle your system and you be completely fine after

roid up if u want to

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
keep coping, but don't start crying like a little bitch when I pull up on the beach like this and ur girlfriends runs to me and jumps on my dick. keep making urself feel better with stupid statistics. women lie about everything, they say they want a relatioship and a good guy, but deep down they know they want a chad to treat them like chit and fuck em. U can't trust these stupid hoes and their statistics, most are probably answered by ugly chicks that know they can't get better. Im not saying u need to look like this to get a girl, face is most important ofc, but having the total package lets u do whatever the fuck u wanna do. Just go look at the comment section of mike Thurston. he says it himself, that his instagram is like tinder on steroids.

Attachments

• bundle.jpg
    bundle.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 280
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zeshama, chawaje, Deleted member 11758 and 10 others
and keep saying roids are bad for ur health and shit and that u will die earlier meanwhile u are smoking ur cig, popping ur Molly and getting fucked up in the weekends. get destroyed

• JFL
Reactions: warpsociety
keep coping, but don't start crying like a little bitch when I pull up on the beach like this and ur girlfriends runs to me and jumps on my dick. keep making urself feel better with stupid statistics. women lie about everything, they say they want a relatioship and a good guy, but deep down they know they want a chad to treat them like chit and fuck em. U can't trust these stupid hoes and their statistics, most are probably answered by ugly chicks that know they can't get better. Im not saying u need to look like this to get a girl, face is most important ofc, but having the total package lets u do whatever the fuck u wanna do. Just go look at the comment section of mike Thurston. he says it himself, that his instagram is like tinder on steroids.
LOL at you if you think girls are attracted to massive muscles, you feel for the gymbro meme :lul:

post your physique

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 12002, Incelking and 3 others
100% legit. Just lol I figured this out years ago. Natty lifting is 100% scam. But don't tell that to the natty copers because they are the biggest most deluded copers ever.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Highrise, Gaia262 and 1 other person
100% legit. Just lol I figured this out years ago. Natty lifting is 100% scam. But don't tell that to the natty copers because they are the biggest most deluded copers ever.
Says the 30 year old who fucks plastic toys and post blackpill/redpill autism on the internet :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fras, Deleted member 11758, Norwooder and 14 others
I will tag you in my natty transformation thread in a year

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
I will tag you in my natty transformation thread in a year

Remeber to wirte a note on what picture is the before and which one is after, otherwise people might not be able to tell what is what👍🏽

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17429 and 6 others
Jfl at thinking thats what women want.
You are in confusion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11425 and Stare
Remeber to wirte a note on what picture is the before and which one is after, otherwise people might not be able to tell what is what👍🏽
Post physique nigger

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad, fjor2096, Lolcel and 11 others
Hairloss and heart problems

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
wont happen with good genes
smoking and other drugs are just as bad
You are deadly serious zero IQ get off this forum you dumb indian piece of shit.

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, metagross and Deleted member 2733
How is natty lifting cope if I am natty and I mog you even though you took roids?

Im natty in those pics, just wait for my transformation thread

stfu u dumb fuck i mog u any day of the week
You literally don't mog me in any sense of the word you fucking autistic piece of shit.

If you can't get pussy with a physique like this (natty of course)
20210217 143350

It means you are a TRUECEL and you'll never get pussy with roids

If you're getting pussy with a natty phisique and you take roids to get more pussy, you're a CUCK
Risking health for a bit more of pussy is cucked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 17244, Moggie and 9 others
If you can't get pussy with a physique like this (natty of course)
View attachment 991920
It means you are a TRUECEL and you'll never get pussy with roids

If you're getting pussy with a natty phisique and you take roids to get more pussy, you're a CUCK
Risking health for a bit more of pussy is cucked
its not for pussy, I don't have any problems getting pussy. Im doing this for myself.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yerico7, IdiAmin, Deleted member 6892 and 1 other person
Keep coping with muscles lol face or gtfo

• Hmm...
Reactions: magnificentcel
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, Htobrother, 5'8manlet and 5 others
its not for pussy, I don't have any problems getting pussy. Im doing this for myself.
Utter cope
Of course you're doing it to get better pussy
But that won't happen
Because stacy wants a Chad face with a good physique (something like Gandy), not an average face with a roided physique

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Yerico7, IdiAmin and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
So you can get good gym results even taking finasteride? I read that fina/duta make harder gaining muscles
Idk I wasn't on anything back then. I read the opposite actually since dht doesn't affect muscle but testosterone does

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5634 and gamma

natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?"​

BRUTAL.

Imagine working out for years, avoiding alcohol, etc, etc. just to end up like this. Over for nattycels.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, AsGoodAsItGets and farahanyzz
Utter cope
Of course you're doing it to get better pussy
But that won't happen
Because stacy wants a Chad face with a good physique (something like Gandy), not an average face with a roided physique
I have above average face. If my face was like candy, ofc I wouldn't do roids what's the points, but for someone that looks like what I do I could benefit from taking it + its for myself too since I love going to the gym.

View attachment 991841
Just lol @ gymcels thinking you need to be "big" to attract women

Truth is there is a niche of women that prefer "bodubuilders", but those women are neither that common or even high value themselves. Only a retard would roid to get an ugly gym thot. They are most hypergamous too.

The bodybuilders of reddit and /fit/ are COPING because they refuse to accept FACE and HEIGHT are so important that they make body literally unimportant in comparison. Muscles are just a bonus, you wont move up a league just because youre somehow fit.

Imagine roiding thinking it will help you get women while being an ugly/short motherfucker :lul:
View attachment 991854
Also true tbh. Noen Eubanks is an absolute twink and yet he has millions of followers on tiktok.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
So you can get good gym results even taking finasteride? I read that fina/duta make harder gaining muscles
I was taking fin when I made my biggest progress with weights

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and gamma
I have above average face. If my face was like candy, ofc I wouldn't do roids what's the points, but for someone that looks like what I do I could benefit from taking it + its for myself too since I love going to the gym.
So if you roid for yourself don't call idiot people who don't have your same objective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
yea saw it, it was just an average transformation
That's proof you don't need roids. I will get bigger and lose fat also and show you then

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
u guys made me think twice about doing another cycle, some of u got some points lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 12002 and 3 others