If you're natty then you are an idiot, PROVE ME WRONG. thread from reddit)

@Thomas DOM
@Over

• +1
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 20652
You can do TRT 250 mg for life aslong as you take HcG

//Thomas DOM

If you're natty then you are an idiot. Period. Prove me wrong.​

renderTimingPixel.png

Let us look at the facts, shall we?
By staying natural, you:
  • Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.
  • Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.
  • Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.
  • With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.
  • Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.
Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?
If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.
I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.
Conclusion: If you diet, put in the hours at the gym, and sacrifice good food and booze in the pursue of natty gains, then you're an idiot.
Of course, if you're going to juice then do it legally.
I dare you to counter-argue me with a reason to stay natural that is not a gross exaggeration of side-effects.
What if im under 18

You will never look like you lift in clothes
You will never have raw sexual appeal from body alone. A roided body is like +1smv and natty is close to nothing, because everyone is natty nowadays

Dnrd @Arborist proved there are shitton of morons injecting fucking TREN and looking like garbage
People have different reactions to different substances. One person might look great on dbol and not on Tren

Another Greycel that needs to be put in his place

You dumb fuck you don’t need to be ripped most women don’t find it attractive

This body type is more than enough just be lean View attachment 991857
Most white women* because they are bi anyway