If you're natty then you are an idiot, PROVE ME WRONG. thread from reddit)

u guys made me think twice about doing another cycle, some of u got some points lol

Natty for life

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 4332 and 5 others
I just can't afford it

Bunch of lowT estrogenic phaggots ITT

Natty lifting is NOT cope. You don't need big muscles that's just gymcel cope.

Just be lean af with decent muscle mass(3-4 year lifting) and get a thicker neck. That's all you need.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 11758 and 7 others
Lol I guess I’m an idiot for not taking steroids?! I’m 6’4” massive frame, lifetime natty, deadlifting 405 for reps and incline benching 275 for reps. 54 inch shoulders and 32 inch hips. Neck is like 16-17 inches not sure. Oh and I’m lean enough to have abs year round. Am I shredded? No, but I’m lean. Everytime I am shirtless I turn heads everywhere, and even when I’m wearing clothes people still comment on my physique regularly.

Im doing this for myself
Giphy
Just like women wear makeup "for themselves"?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Baldingman1998, Looks234 and 6 others
keep coping, but don't start crying like a little bitch when I pull up on the beach like this and ur girlfriends runs to me and jumps on my dick. keep making urself feel better with stupid statistics. women lie about everything, they say they want a relatioship and a good guy, but deep down they know they want a chad to treat them like chit and fuck em. U can't trust these stupid hoes and their statistics, most are probably answered by ugly chicks that know they can't get better. Im not saying u need to look like this to get a girl, face is most important ofc, but having the total package lets u do whatever the fuck u wanna do. Just go look at the comment section of mike Thurston. he says it himself, that his instagram is like tinder on steroids.
Because his body is massive he completely locks down the minority of girls who prefer gymcel physique.

Again, minority of girls. If it works for him good but its not ideal

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Ofc steroids will take you further but natty lifting still mogs no lifting in every aspect

Not all but many just spend all their life looking at juicers and crying about their unachievable physique. Look at philion/ r/nattyorjuice. Kinda pathetic ngl. normies dont care if you have your "natty card" or not. If u wanna stay safe, being natural is obviously the best way to go but i dont think a few mild SARMs cycles would kill you lol.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and PYT
Lol I guess I’m an idiot for not taking steroids?! I’m 6’4” massive frame, lifetime natty, deadlifting 405 for reps and incline benching 275 for reps. 54 inch shoulders and 32 inch hips. Neck is like 16-17 inches not sure. Oh and I’m lean enough to have abs year round. Am I shredded? No, but I’m lean. Everytime I am shirtless I turn heads everywhere, and even when I’m wearing clothes people still comment on my physique regularly.
405 for reps is weak...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and highT
405 for reps is weak...
Weak maybe for professional strongman standards, but for a natural lifter who just does it for fun, it’s not weak IMO. Go to any commercial gym and tell me how many people are doing it. I doubt it would be turning heads every time I did it if it was so “weak.” Either way idgaf about numbers because I’m not a powerlifter I literally just lift for fun because I enjoy the experience, it makes me feel good having a good physique, and my point is you don’t need steroids to obtain a good physique

Ppl here are so delusional they think you need to be IFBB stage ready to have a good physique lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Curlbrahhh
I’m talking 10-12 reps here, and if that’s weak, I doubt it would be turning heads every time I did it. Either way idgaf about numbers because I’m not a powerlifter I literally just lift for fun because I enjoy the experience, and my point is you don’t need steroids to obtain a good physique

Ppl here are so delusional they think you need to be IFBB stage ready to have a good physique lmao

I agree with you. If you have good insertions and muscle bellies, achieving something like David Laid's physique natty is possible. The guy is 6'2 and 190lbs at 10 - 12% bodyfat, which is nothing special. These days if anyone sees a guy who is lean with a bit of muscle they automatically assume they are juicing...

• +1
Reactions: highT
I agree with you. If you have good insertions and muscle bellies, achieving something like David Laid's physique natty is possible. The guy is 6'2 and 190lbs at 10 - 12% bodyfat, which is nothing special. These days if anyone sees a guy who is lean with a bit of muscle they automatically assume they are juicing...
David Laid is an interesting case because his frame is kinda tiny (190 lbs at 6’2” is not huge by any means) yet he looks phenomenal due to his skeletal proportions and muscle bellies, like you said. I do think that he gets pretty fucking shredded sometimes when he’s on cycle though, like less than 10-12%, which is fucking hard to achieve while natty.

keep coping u low t fucks

• JFL
Reactions: .👽., gamma and everythingisacope
View attachment 991841
Just lol @ gymcels thinking you need to be "big" to attract women

Truth is there is a niche of women that prefer "bodubuilders", but those women are neither that common or even high value themselves. Only a retard would roid to get an ugly gym thot. They are most hypergamous too.

The bodybuilders of reddit and /fit/ are COPING because they refuse to accept FACE and HEIGHT are so important that they make body literally unimportant in comparison. Muscles are just a bonus, you wont move up a league just because youre somehow fit.

Imagine roiding thinking it will help you get women while being an ugly/short motherfucker :lul:
View attachment 991854
My avi is is the guy on the right. Over for bodybuilder truecels 😭

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, OOGABOOGA, pizza and 1 other person
100% legit. Just lol I figured this out years ago. Natty lifting is 100% scam. But don't tell that to the natty copers because they are the biggest most deluded copers ever.
it's not our fault if you can't build muscle with your little girl testosterone

Im gonna mog this whole forum after my test mast tren cycle

natty muscle toned = lean face
juicy roids = potentially bloathed face.

"Swelling that makes your face round, full, and puffy is known as moon face. It’s often the result of taking steroids such as prednisone for an extended period of time."
https://www.healthline.com/health/moon-face#:~:text=Swelling that makes your face,including Cushing's syndrome and hypothyroidism.

D-POvSiWsAE0JOd
brutal watery fuck.

I do believe there are some people who take tren and diuretics so this won't be a problem

• JFL
Reactions: randomvanish
Bruv, a beginner test cycle (200-350 wk) + pct is less than £150
Do you understand how much life costs when you have a car payment, a mortgage payment, and you still have to try and eat?

Do you understand how much life costs when you have a car payment, a mortgage payment, and you still have to try and eat?
all I am hearing are complains pussy, get a cheaper car or an electric one and ur good brah

Yeah I'm very well aware, had an interest for personal finance since I was 15.
Focusing on resolving your financial issues seem to be a good way of investing your time for now.

View attachment 991841
Just lol @ gymcels thinking you need to be "big" to attract women

Truth is there is a niche of women that prefer "bodubuilders", but those women are neither that common or even high value themselves. Only a retard would roid to get an ugly gym thot. They are most hypergamous too.

The bodybuilders of reddit and /fit/ are COPING because they refuse to accept FACE and HEIGHT are so important that they make body literally unimportant in comparison. Muscles are just a bonus, you wont move up a league just because youre somehow fit.

Imagine roiding thinking it will help you get women while being an ugly/short motherfucker :lul:
View attachment 991854
People underestimate the power of gymcelling w roids even when time and time again tinder results prove otherwise.
Stephiscold is a literal subhuman + jawless and gets hundreds and hundrends of tinder matches a month just roidcelling yet people still posts like this. Keep coping

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and lcberg04
If you can't get pussy with a physique like this (natty of course)
View attachment 991920
It means you are a TRUECEL and you'll never get pussy with roids

If you're getting pussy with a natty phisique and you take roids to get more pussy, you're a CUCK
Risking health for a bit more of pussy is cucked
"A bit more"
He smv mogs 95% of this entire forum with a 3psl face yet yall still deny the steroid pill.

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz and Gaia262
One of the surefire TINDER PROVEN ways to slay yet these guys are still denying. And i have no idea why people think thaattt brad pitt fight club physique mogs. Its garbage. Every tinder experiment that has ever happened ONLY presented body halo on roided bodies yet people still natty cope? Ive never seen body halo on a natty with any tinder experiment

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz and Gaia262
People underestimate the power of gymcelling w roids even when time and time again tinder results prove otherwise.
Stephiscold is a literal subhuman + jawless and gets hundreds and hundrends of tinder matches a month just roidcelling yet people still posts like this. Keep coping

100%, now imagine someone with good face and hair genetics getting on the juice. Just wait in 3 year im going to be looking insane
Just watch ur mothers lol

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
My face looks very good at 13%. At 9% and 20 pounds more muscle u think I wont slay even harder? Keep coping natty fucks ur just scared of pinning Lol

• +1
yes go wreck your endocrine system, hair follicles, skin and be dependent on pharmaceutical T for the rest of your life like a cuck op!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332
just injected T u mad?

If you're natty then you are an idiot. Period. Prove me wrong.​

renderTimingPixel.png

Let us look at the facts, shall we?
By staying natural, you:
  • Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.
  • Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.
  • Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.
  • With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.
  • Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.
Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?
If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.
I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.
Conclusion: If you diet, put in the hours at the gym, and sacrifice good food and booze in the pursue of natty gains, then you're an idiot.
Of course, if you're going to juice then do it legally.
I dare you to counter-argue me with a reason to stay natural that is not a gross exaggeration of side-effects.
Strong early post greycel. We will watch your career with great interest.

Uh muh T, I need to inject bc I'm too subhuman to produce any of my own. Bitch, go to a boxing gym.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and gamma
natty muscle toned = lean face
juicy roids = potentially bloathed face.

"Swelling that makes your face round, full, and puffy is known as moon face. It’s often the result of taking steroids such as prednisone for an extended period of time."
https://www.healthline.com/health/moon-face#:~:text=Swelling that makes your face,including Cushing's syndrome and hypothyroidism.

D-POvSiWsAE0JOd
Prednisone is a corticosteroid you fool. It has nothing to do with 'steroids'. Prednisone makes you lose muscle mass.

don't want to make my natural gyno any worse .

also BBC genetics so build muscle easily already.

Its not cope.

Just do 1 cycle and stay natty afterwards

• +1
100%, now imagine someone with good face and hair genetics getting on the juice. Just wait in 3 year im going to be looking insane
Just watch ur mothers lol
Lmao i know guys in this position and they have infinite smv

• +1
Reactions: farahanyzz
Lmao i know guys in this position and they have infinite smv

yep, idk how ppl can deny it, gear is useless if ur face looks shit af, but if u have nice face and ur not a midget u can get extremelt high smv with RTT

• +1

If you're natty then you are an idiot. Period. Prove me wrong.​

renderTimingPixel.png

Let us look at the facts, shall we?
By staying natural, you:
  • Will never have an impressive physique. You will always be shredded-DYL or Big-Fat. Unless you have a ridiculously good frame, you will never look like you lift in a shirt.
  • Your test levels will be much lower than test users, therefore, putting you on a disadvantage in the dating scene, especially if you're in your 20's. You will never be sexier and fuck better than a juicer.
  • Your general well-being will be much lower than juicers. Higher test = better mood = more productive = happier life.
  • With the days of IG fitness models and Hollywood actors hopping on IFBB dosages, the days of natty bodybuilding are gone. The other day I was with a group of friends and this natty bodybuilding guy started talking about how he has been working out ever since he's 13 and he hasn't missed a week and how he doesn't drink alcohol and all the natty yada yada, only to be countered by a girl with "then how come you don't look like Chris Hemsworth?". That's the reality. Non-lifting people don't give a crap about natty-or-not. Natty or juice we are both on the same playing field for the normies.
  • Even if you make impressive natty gains, you will lose most of them by the time you reach 30 as your test levels will start dropping.
Now I know what you're thinking, BUT what about my hair? acne? libido? my balls? children? roid rage? gyno?
If you don't go crazy with the dosage, cycle on a reasonable time frame, do PCT, and control your estrogen, you will not experience any of those side effects people talk about.
I don't remember the last time I saw someone dropping dead from roids but I do remember natties dying of pre-workout. Lance Armstrong was practically a walking pharmacy but he popped out 5 kids.
Conclusion: If you diet, put in the hours at the gym, and sacrifice good food and booze in the pursue of natty gains, then you're an idiot.
Of course, if you're going to juice then do it legally.
I dare you to counter-argue me with a reason to stay natural that is not a gross exaggeration of side-effects.
cope u will die taking roids

Dnrd @Arborist proved there are shitton of morons injecting fucking TREN and looking like garbage

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS