[Blackpill] If you're not approached, IT'S OVER.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
15d 13h 35m
If a woman sees a high quality male she will try everything to get him. JFL if you think females don't approach in 2020, they didn't approach back in the old days because they were afraid of been seen like whores. However, since sexual liberation that's over, and they're not afraid to approach because they know they rarely ever get rejected. So if you have never been approached, it's over.

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
36d 13h 11m
This. There is no such a thing as "missed opportunities" because of your lack of pursuing her. Thats redpill tier dogshit bs.

If she have found you hot, you would have get approached

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

you loyal to me, i’ll make sure u get it
Time online
9d 14h 41m
This. There is no such a thing as "missed opportunities" because of your lack of pursuing her. Thats redpill tier dogshit bs.

i got approached but i pussied out even when she kissed me and dragged me. wtf am i ?

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 21m

It doesn't really work like that. Women aren't some kind of machines automatically doing things a certain way. There's chances she's distracted, having a bad day, someone else pursuing her and blocking her from doing what she wants etc and simple shyness is possible.

Also approaching is done by males normally but before that the female normally shows interest if you're to have a chance.
If you're really gl ofc everyone will naturaöly gravitate towards you but if you're 4 to 6 psl you have to do a lot of work yourself.

Not approaching is an incel-tier excuse to whine about the evilness of women and blackpill instead of working with what you have towards realistically attainable goals; getting a gf or slaying depending on your level.

And i'm not talking about some cold approaching sex offender day game but normal nightclub/bar approaching or tinder/online game and social circle game.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
im not autist cuz i can hold eye contact with other guys and talk to them without any problems

i have some other fucked up mental issue but im not autustic. i understand social interactions

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
If no homo then either low-T or totally fried dopamine receptors. TRT 200mg a week with Aromatase Inhibitor and 3 weeks No fap should cure high inhib coward response.
i have never tried 3 weeks nofap tbh only like 3 days

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 21m
iam giga high inhib with women but normal with guys. i already know my brain is subhuman
I have/had kind of the same problem. I was giga autistic with women, almost like had a magical barrier around them that i couldn't get through it was fucking insane while being mostly normal in social/friendly interactions, just giga autistic in potentially sexual situations.

With hard work and taking small steps, normally drunk i got to making out with girls at clubs and finally found a gf.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
I have/had kind of the same problem. I was giga autistic with women, almost like had a magical barrier around them that i couldn't get through it was fucking insane while being mostly normal in social/friendly interactions, just giga autistic in potentially sexual situations.

With hard work and taking small steps, normally drunk i got to making out with girls at clubs and finally found a gf.
why the fuck do we have this shit?

it cant be genetical my father is a fucking low inhib slayer

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
36d 13h 11m
It doesn't really work like that. Women aren't some kind of machines automatically doing things a certain way. There's chances she's distracted, having a bad day, someone else pursuing her and blocking her from doing what she wants etc and simple shyness is possible.

Also approaching is done by males normally but before that the female normally shows interest if you're to have a chance.
If you're really gl ofc everyone will naturaöly gravitate towards you but if you're 4 to 6 psl you have to do a lot of work yourself.

Not approaching is an incel-tier excuse to whine about the evilness of women and blackpill instead of working with what you have towards realistically attainable goals; getting a gf or slaying depending on your level.

And i'm not talking about some cold approaching sex offender day game but normal nightclub/bar approaching or tinder/online game and social circle game.
If one more 6'3 dude who probably was oblivious to all girls who tried to flirt with him for years tries to give me advice about how I should approach I am gonna request a ban.

Nigga there is 0 chance of all the girls who find you attractive before didnt approach you. At least one would by now if you werent ugly

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
If one more 6'3 dude who probably was oblivious to all girls who tried to flirt with him for years tries to give me advice about how I should approach I am gonna request a ban.

Nigga there is 0 chance of all the girls who find you attractive before didnt approach you. At least one would by now if you werent ugly
jfl

improover

improover

#JamesGang
Time online
15d 13h 35m
@EckhartTollemaxx it's hard, but please take this pill, stop coping. Even Autistic James probably got approached over 100 times by nurses, and he drools all the time
1565142806879.png

Last edited:
lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
@lifestyle21873 it's hard, but please take this pill, stop coping. Even Autistic James probably got approached over 100 times by nurses, and he drools all the time
View attachment 558615
bro im not a fucking autist

i have 0 autistic symptoms expect difficulties talking to girls, and i only have this problem with girls

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
intovoid

intovoid

two steps back, one step forward
Time online
18d 14h 4m
even my manlet rice friend got approached by his current gf and until that point he was single for the past year that I’ve known him, no matter how much I try to cope I’m reminded that approaching myself is a fruitless endeavor

intovoid

intovoid

two steps back, one step forward
Time online
18d 14h 4m
iam giga high inhib with women but normal with guys. i already know my brain is subhuman
I have the same problem, with other guys I’m not afraid to joke around and be myself but around women I go aspie mode

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
I have the same problem, with other guys I’m not afraid to joke around and be myself but around women I go aspie mode
its absolutely insane.

i wonder WTF went wrong with me FR

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 21m

I got directly approached by 3 girls and indirectly, not sure how many really as i was super oblivious when younger. Could be 2 or 20 can't know.
Still approaching is better than not approaching in most cases anyways as you simply multiply your chances and i got my gf from approaching.
My friend who used to slay approached most of the time, a few times he was approached and had sex/blowjobs but most of the time he did the approaching.

By what logic is not trying better than trying?

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 21m
why the fuck do we have this shit?

it cant be genetical my father is a fucking low inhib slayer
Probably low t and lack of example behavior as a child or teen and maybe childhood traumatic events.

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
Probably low t and lack of example behavior as a child or teen and maybe childhood traumatic events.
yeah i grew up in a fucked up subhuman hood where i only interacted with darktriadmaxxed guys

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Get Looks or Rot trying
Time online
36d 13h 11m
I got directly approached by 3 girls and indirectly, not sure how many really as i was super oblivious when younger. Could be 2 or 20 can't know.
Still approaching is better than not approaching in most cases anyways as you simply multiply your chances and i got my gf from approaching.
My friend who used to slay approached most of the time, a few times he was approached and had sex/blowjobs but most of the time he did the approaching.

By what logic is not trying better than trying?
If you already have a base that is good enough to get approached, there is no problem in shooting your shot.

Problem is you guys are recommending this shit to trucels like @Colvin76 and he stays a KHHV after 100+ something rejection

EckhartTollemaxx

EckhartTollemaxx

6'3 copexerciser
Time online
29d 12h 21m
If you already have a base that is good enough to get approached, there is no problem in shooting your shot.

Problem is you guys are recommending this shit to trucels like @Colvin76 and he stays a KHHV after 100+ something rejection
Good point. I mostly post from a default stance of around 4 to 5 psl because that's approx. my level.

Sub 3.5 or 7+psl no matter what you do it's all looks, in between your behavior has a big impact.

JamesHowlett

JamesHowlett

Punjabi Wolverine
Time online
35d 14h 55m

You should make a thread about this, I’d read every pixel ngl

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
It's called assbergers. Or she was an orcquette.
You fucking retard. I literally explained i DONT have autism or aspberger

i am completely normal with EVERYONE expect girls

lifestyle21873

lifestyle21873

Time online
9d 14h 41m
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kenickie [Blackpill] Are you a slayer if you get approached by 7 PSL girls in 2020 Looksmaxing 16

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 2)

• Solipsistic