If you're not approached, IT'S OVER.

improover

improover

#JamesGang
If a woman sees a high quality male she will try everything to get him. JFL if you think females don't approach in 2020, they didn't approach back in the old days because they were afraid of been seen like whores. However, since sexual liberation that's over, and they're not afraid to approach because they know they rarely ever get rejected. So if you have never been approached, it's over.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmm, PrisonMike, Deleted member 8765 and 24 others
This. There is no such a thing as "missed opportunities" because of your lack of pursuing her. Thats redpill tier dogshit bs.

If she have found you hot, you would have get approached

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mmm, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 10524 and 16 others
Thank Allah I’ve been approached, I can sleep sound tonight.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kmscurry, Kingston, Deleted member 9779 and 5 others
This. There is no such a thing as "missed opportunities" because of your lack of pursuing her. Thats redpill tier dogshit bs.

i got approached but i pussied out even when she kissed me and dragged me. wtf am i ?

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, YoungRichNigga, Yerico7 and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Yoyo2233, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9779 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Deleted member 9779, Dylan2 and 7 others
Bro hell nah

If no homo then either low-T or totally fried dopamine receptors. TRT 200mg a week with Aromatase Inhibitor and 3 weeks No fap should cure high inhib coward response.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and lifestyle21873

It doesn't really work like that. Women aren't some kind of machines automatically doing things a certain way. There's chances she's distracted, having a bad day, someone else pursuing her and blocking her from doing what she wants etc and simple shyness is possible.

Also approaching is done by males normally but before that the female normally shows interest if you're to have a chance.
If you're really gl ofc everyone will naturaöly gravitate towards you but if you're 4 to 6 psl you have to do a lot of work yourself.

Not approaching is an incel-tier excuse to whine about the evilness of women and blackpill instead of working with what you have towards realistically attainable goals; getting a gf or slaying depending on your level.

And i'm not talking about some cold approaching sex offender day game but normal nightclub/bar approaching or tinder/online game and social circle game.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, Deleted member 6512, Matheus and 13 others

Attachments

• autism.gif
    autism.gif
    67.9 KB · Views: 4
  • giphy (1).gif
    giphy (1).gif
    403.3 KB · Views: 5
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8632
im not autist cuz i can hold eye contact with other guys and talk to them without any problems

i have some other fucked up mental issue but im not autustic. i understand social interactions

If no homo then either low-T or totally fried dopamine receptors. TRT 200mg a week with Aromatase Inhibitor and 3 weeks No fap should cure high inhib coward response.
i have never tried 3 weeks nofap tbh only like 3 days

• So Sad
Reactions: OldcelMillennial
iam giga high inhib with women but normal with guys. i already know my brain is subhuman
I have/had kind of the same problem. I was giga autistic with women, almost like had a magical barrier around them that i couldn't get through it was fucking insane while being mostly normal in social/friendly interactions, just giga autistic in potentially sexual situations.

With hard work and taking small steps, normally drunk i got to making out with girls at clubs and finally found a gf.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, intovoid and lifestyle21873
I have/had kind of the same problem. I was giga autistic with women, almost like had a magical barrier around them that i couldn't get through it was fucking insane while being mostly normal in social/friendly interactions, just giga autistic in potentially sexual situations.

With hard work and taking small steps, normally drunk i got to making out with girls at clubs and finally found a gf.
why the fuck do we have this shit?

it cant be genetical my father is a fucking low inhib slayer

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
It doesn't really work like that. Women aren't some kind of machines automatically doing things a certain way. There's chances she's distracted, having a bad day, someone else pursuing her and blocking her from doing what she wants etc and simple shyness is possible.

Also approaching is done by males normally but before that the female normally shows interest if you're to have a chance.
If you're really gl ofc everyone will naturaöly gravitate towards you but if you're 4 to 6 psl you have to do a lot of work yourself.

Not approaching is an incel-tier excuse to whine about the evilness of women and blackpill instead of working with what you have towards realistically attainable goals; getting a gf or slaying depending on your level.

And i'm not talking about some cold approaching sex offender day game but normal nightclub/bar approaching or tinder/online game and social circle game.
If one more 6'3 dude who probably was oblivious to all girls who tried to flirt with him for years tries to give me advice about how I should approach I am gonna request a ban.

Nigga there is 0 chance of all the girls who find you attractive before didnt approach you. At least one would by now if you werent ugly

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.cope, Limbo, hebbewem and 5 others
If one more 6'3 dude who probably was oblivious to all girls who tried to flirt with him for years tries to give me advice about how I should approach I am gonna request a ban.

Nigga there is 0 chance of all the girls who find you attractive before didnt approach you. At least one would by now if you werent ugly
jfl

@EckhartTollemaxx it's hard, but please take this pill, stop coping. Even Autistic James probably got approached over 100 times by nurses, and he drools all the time

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Blackgymmax, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
@lifestyle21873 it's hard, but please take this pill, stop coping. Even Autistic James probably got approached over 100 times by nurses, and he drools all the time
View attachment 558615
bro im not a fucking autist

i have 0 autistic symptoms expect difficulties talking to girls, and i only have this problem with girls

even my manlet rice friend got approached by his current gf and until that point he was single for the past year that I’ve known him, no matter how much I try to cope I’m reminded that approaching myself is a fruitless endeavor

• +1
Reactions: lifestyle21873
iam giga high inhib with women but normal with guys. i already know my brain is subhuman
I have the same problem, with other guys I’m not afraid to joke around and be myself but around women I go aspie mode

• +1
I have the same problem, with other guys I’m not afraid to joke around and be myself but around women I go aspie mode
its absolutely insane.

i wonder WTF went wrong with me FR

• +1
Reactions: intovoid

I got directly approached by 3 girls and indirectly, not sure how many really as i was super oblivious when younger. Could be 2 or 20 can't know.
Still approaching is better than not approaching in most cases anyways as you simply multiply your chances and i got my gf from approaching.
My friend who used to slay approached most of the time, a few times he was approached and had sex/blowjobs but most of the time he did the approaching.

By what logic is not trying better than trying?

why the fuck do we have this shit?

it cant be genetical my father is a fucking low inhib slayer
Probably low t and lack of example behavior as a child or teen and maybe childhood traumatic events.

• +1
Probably low t and lack of example behavior as a child or teen and maybe childhood traumatic events.
yeah i grew up in a fucked up subhuman hood where i only interacted with darktriadmaxxed guys

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
I got directly approached by 3 girls and indirectly, not sure how many really as i was super oblivious when younger. Could be 2 or 20 can't know.
Still approaching is better than not approaching in most cases anyways as you simply multiply your chances and i got my gf from approaching.
My friend who used to slay approached most of the time, a few times he was approached and had sex/blowjobs but most of the time he did the approaching.

By what logic is not trying better than trying?
If you already have a base that is good enough to get approached, there is no problem in shooting your shot.

Problem is you guys are recommending this shit to trucels like @Colvin76 and he stays a KHHV after 100+ something rejection

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 4332 and EckhartTollemaxx
If you already have a base that is good enough to get approached, there is no problem in shooting your shot.

Problem is you guys are recommending this shit to trucels like @Colvin76 and he stays a KHHV after 100+ something rejection
Good point. I mostly post from a default stance of around 4 to 5 psl because that's approx. my level.

Sub 3.5 or 7+psl no matter what you do it's all looks, in between your behavior has a big impact.

You should make a thread about this, I’d read every pixel ngl

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
It's called assbergers. Or she was an orcquette.
You fucking retard. I literally explained i DONT have autism or aspberger

i am completely normal with EVERYONE expect girls

You fucking retard. I literally explained i DONT have autism or aspberger

i am completely normal with EVERYONE expect girls
*Except. You must be a nigger, the horror.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
not really tbh does not straight up work like you said.

women approach but not as often like autists claim.

yall dont understand women have really fragile egos and mental toughness compared to males. as dudes if we get rejected we just get over it a lot easier compared to them because we are mentally stronger and most importantly have a 1/100 of options they do.

fuck why would you even approach if you got 100s of options to start with?

imagine yourself as a woman with hundreds of options approaching a guy and he somehow guy do not like you and rejects you.

as guys we just say "meh ill just fuck my other bitches" but women are wired differently than us.

women fear rejection like they fear death.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Austrian Oak and Deleted member 6873
i got approached but i pussied out even when she kissed me and dragged me. wtf am i ?
I've been there, I used to get approached often but and had good banter but would get self conscious when it came down to it.

if you need to approach, its over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
If a woman sees a high quality male she will try everything to get him. JFL if you think females don't approach in 2020, they didn't approach back in the old days because they were afraid of been seen like whores. However, since sexual liberation that's over, and they're not afraid to approach because they know they rarely ever get rejected. So if you have never been approached, it's over.
Only chadlites and above get approached.
HTNs' mostly depend on IoIs which are TOO FUCKING OBVIOUS BTW.
Had 20+ IoIs' by JB foids but was too autistic to come to them, from them I only approached 2 of them and they became 2 of my bodycount.
BECOME CHAD OR DIE TRYING JFL :feelsbadman:

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Just go to red light district, youll get approaf by bishes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zerofad3, Deleted member 6512, improover and 1 other person
You probably had rejection earlier in life from girls and even if they see you as a viable option now you have deep rooted insecurity from past experience
its absolutely insane.

i wonder WTF went wrong with me FR

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, lifestyle21873 and SpearOfOrion

its not like every girl approaches that is interested lol. if that was the case my chad mates would get approached 10x daily

maybe 1 in 50-60 interested girls approach

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SpearOfOrion
That's simply not true. You'll only get approached if you are REALLY hot AND she's not shy. Not every girl who finds you attractive is gonna approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 6512, Austrian Oak and 1 other person
It's over if girls don't knock on your door to see you while you're rotcelling

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 2658
Girls look at me heaps and don't approach me...
is being 6'5 too intimidating?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and SpearOfOrion
Maybe 1 in 50-60 interested girls approach
At nightlife? Maybe yes
At a regular day? 1 in 10.000

I speak about girls 20yo+, no teenagers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and SpearOfOrion
At nightlife? Maybe yes
At a regular day? 1 in 10.000

I speak about girls 20yo+, no teenagers
im talking about interested/very interested girls tho

not just girls passing you

its not like every girl approaches that is interested lol. if that was the case my chad mates would get approached 10x daily

maybe 1 in 50-60 interested girls approach
that tells me your mates are probably not really chads

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and MentalistKebab
That's simply not true. You'll only get approached if you are REALLY hot AND she's not shy. Not every girl who finds you attractive is gonna approach.
stop with this cope, I'm merely above average and I've been approached by shy girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7313 and Dylan2