If you're not approached, IT'S OVER.

its not like every girl approaches that is interested lol. if that was the case my chad mates would get approached 10x daily

maybe 1 in 50-60 interested girls approach
Nigga even fucking asian manlets get approached once in a blue moon, this doesnt happen to us cuz we are ugly ass shit

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Highrise and Deleted member 2658
Cope tbh Ik many chads who don’t get approached only ugly women approach randomly

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and SpearOfOrion
Nigga even fucking asian manlets get approached once in a blue moon, this doesnt happen to us cuz we are ugly ass shit
i got approached by 12 girls in my life (11 this and last year) and im not ugly jfl

im just saying i get 100 times more iois than i get approached

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
Facts. My ugly ass got approached by a group of 6 JB foids once at a highschool party, and they were asking me questions about myself like "whats your name" "what school you go to" "what color are your eyes" I told them I'm 17 almost 18 soon though and going to college and then they were changing their mind. I'm still surprised why they all came up to me. They did go to some other guys after the party but still why my ugly ass at all???

im talking about interested/very interested girls tho

not just girls passing you
Ahh okey, i thought we are talking about random girls in the daily street life. This just happend 5-8 times to me in over 10 years.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Ahh okey, i thought we are talking about random girls in the daily street life. This just happend 5-8 times to me in over 10 years.
nahhh if we are talking about random girls then its probably close to 10.000 yea

• +1
Reactions: Germania
i got approached by 12 girls in my life (11 this and last year) and im not ugly jfl

Unnamed 1 500x500

Women at my school literally in a group all asked this football player for his number and social media
It was suicide fuel
And i almost suicided that day

PM pics then

Yeah I've been approached before. Girl was decent/reasonable. Had a girlfriend at the time.

It sucks because when I had a girl I cared about my looks and had so many opportunities but turned them down.

I used to get approached all the time in retail and at my peak I was at best 5 PSL.

A man is able to overcome many obstacles with showmanship/fun/& high confidence. You are never able to display these traits if you rely solely on the submissive female to approach you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
I've only get approached once by a non-human, a.k.a. fat girl. Over.

I get approached by ugly girls and it makes me sympathize with women tbh having blue pilled subhumans always chasing you knowing all they want is sex

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Cope as fuck. I had 2 girls approach me my whole life. Average looking girls. It wasn't until college when when i got a bit more comfortable i had girls tell me they thought i was attractive but I never had the guts or confidence to ask them out.

I shaved my head once and i started getting approached by more girls (usually around the 7 range), then once my hair came back way less would actually approach me.

Chads.me
Feels alien...
Never even had an ioi, let alone be approached by a girl, jfl.
I can't believe that could even be true. Just how gl you'd have to be to be approached by a girl? Life on easy mode at that point.
Every single approach I've ever done was a huge failure. Sometimes it's hard to believe that people ever get into relationships, but I know they do. Still, seems unreal, impossible even.
AND then the spergs here fuck it up with their insecurities. Jfl, unbelievable.

Last edited:
This post has some truth to it but people also need to understand that girls don’t approach EVERY guy they find attractive.

I’ve been out loads in big mixed groups and the girls say they find a random guy really hot but they don’t approach.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Austrian Oak
Retarded thread. Males approach females in almost every species

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Austrian Oak
Women rarely approach obvious IOIs are how most women do it. Passive sex btw

Retarded thread. Males approach females in almost every species
Yes you don't see the female lion walking up to the male lion and then having sex right there

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Maybe in Iceland or some shit. In the rest of the world women don't approach after high school/uni unless they're ugly or you're in their social circle.

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
If a woman sees a high quality male she will try everything to get him. JFL if you think females don't approach in 2020, they didn't approach back in the old days because they were afraid of been seen like whores. However, since sexual liberation that's over, and they're not afraid to approach because they know they rarely ever get rejected. So if you have never been approached, it's over.
Exactly why game is bullshit. If a girl likes you she will do more talking than you JFL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317 and Deleted member 10536
I have few legit chad friends and they are rarely approached by girls. In clubs/bars/concerts - yes. On daily basis - pretty much never. I have a 9/10 looking friend, 24 years old and he was approached by 4 girls in his whole life. All of them were 15-16 years olds.