If you're not chewing, are you even looksmaxxing?

Deleted member 2788

Deleted member 2788

Diamond
Want a wider jaw? Start chewing.

Chewing is fucking legit. I ALWAYS chew with the right side of my mouth for my entire life, now that i'm 10% bf i can easily see that my right masseter looks way more developed than the left one. I'll start chewing with the left side to balance it out.

Start chewing those gums right now. This will probably take a long time and it should actually, dont go 8 hours of chewing or you'll run into problems. Be patient.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, GoMadAndSTFU, DarknLost and 7 others

Chewing is fucking legit. I ALWAYS chew with the right side of my mouth for my entire life, now that i'm 10% bf i can easily see that my right masseter looks way more developed than the left one. I'll start chewing with the left side to balance it out.

Start chewing those gums right now. This will probably take a long time and it should actually, dont go 8 hours of chewing or you'll run into problems. Be patient.

If you’re going to chew, do it very gradually—you can easily over do it and get serious TMJ issues.

I’d personally only chew to fix masseter asymmetry. Too big of a risk imo

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Deleted member 2205
1 hour everyday is more than enough. Switch between sides every 10 minutes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2969

i only chew to upswing my maxilla

Is chewing 10 pieces of orbit or extra ok if you don't want or have falim? I chew with my mouth open too, and try to not use my cheeks, but my tongue to push the gum back into place.

It doesn't work for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
I don't want my maseters to get any bigger. Like what's the point.

I would be surprised if chewing did anything. Seems like something you need to do daily for months. Kind of a waste.

chewing has given me an eye area that rivals o pry
also mewing
and push swallowing
and genetics
and other factors.

If you dont have the base for a wider jaw, just dont do it.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Depressed Twink and Deleted member 3043
Zygomatic bone size and if your face is narrow or wide.
i have above average wideness zygomatics, so a high fwhr, don't know if it means a wide face

i have above average wideness zygomatics, so a high fwhr, don't know if it means a wide face
The wide zygomatic bones are already a key indictator that you have the base to do it

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
The wide zygomatic bones are already a key indictator that you have the base to do it
Look at blackouts answer.
here is an old pic to be sure that i'm not doing wrongely the measurements about the zygo/wideness :

just look at the zygos and tell me if it will look good on me or i should stop thx

Is chewing 10 pieces of orbit or extra ok if you don't want or have falim? I chew with my mouth open too, and try to not use my cheeks, but my tongue to push the gum back into place.
yeah bro

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and xdw15
6 pieces of gum at once feel like nothing to me now. When I started, my jaw would feel sore af after 50 min of chewing just 3.

Btw, chewing doesn't cause tmj disorder, it might aggravate it though. Tmd is often caused by a misaligned jaw/bite. My tmj issues (which I had way before I started chewing) actually got better with chewing. 1h per day should be the maximum imo.

meaning ? putting forward the maxila ?
check out @Itstime789 last thread. He ascended so he's gone. He explains it a lot better than i would be.

Basically i believe your maxilla won't move if your maxilla is downswung. That's why some people get no results after 6 months to a year of mewing. If your maxilla is downswung, mewing will upswing it THEN it will start moving forwards.

Chewing makes the process of mewing a lot faster because it upswings it very fast.

Sens pic boyo

Chewing is bullshit. My face went from slender to a FUCKING OBLNG BRICK! Would not recommend.

inb4 "u did it wong" How convenient. No, I did not "do it wrong". I watched all of Mew's videos.

If you’re going to chew, do it very gradually—you can easily over do it and get serious TMJ issues.

I’d personally only chew to fix masseter asymmetry. Too big of a risk imo
I probably have a stronger masseters in one side bcuz i was used to ate a lot of meat (hard food) since i was a teenager because i workout and only in the right side.
I'll start chewing just to correct assymetry.
Sens pic boyo

20190930 112350 20190930 112632

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Golden Glass
I probably have a stronger masseters in one side bcuz i was used to ate a lot of meat (hard food) since i was a teenager because i workout and only in the right side.

View attachment 124508View attachment 124509

You should also get a jaw asymmetry assessment—could be the case that one ramus is slightly lower than the other (which could have been caused by one sided chewing in childhood)

You should also get a jaw asymmetry assessment—could be the case that one ramus is slightly lower than the other (which could have been caused by one sided chewing in childhood)
I wont ever do any surgery in my life bro. Maybe rhino cuz it's a personal thing that i ever wanted (to have a straight nose from side profile) and it is a simple surgery. Beside that i'm only softmaxxing.

And what's that gonna do? The only thing that will fix it is implants.

And what's that gonna do? The only thing that will fix it is implants.

Implants or a BSSO.

What it will do is make you realize there is also bony asymmetry, and without surgery, you won’t be able to 100% fix it—it will make sure you don’t just think it’s a masseter problem, because if you thought it was, then you may keep chewing to try to fix the asymmetry 100% and get yourself TMJ issues.

• +1
Reactions: Peachy
brb grabbing my abandoned mastic gum rn

no chewing for my mouth area

Implants or a BSSO.

What it will do is make you realize there is also bony asymmetry, and without surgery, you won’t be able to 100% fix it—it will make sure you don’t just think it’s a masseter problem, because if you thought it was, then you may keep chewing to try to fix the asymmetry 100% and get yourself TMJ issues.
I already realize there is less bone mass on one side than the other in my case.

Im not chewing.I dont want to have big jaw muscles.I might look worse.There ok as they are

Implants or a BSSO.

I will try to fix this naturally with chewing. I dont think i'll get any TMJ problems since i'll be very patient as this doens't bother me. I'll just start chewing with my left side and occasionaly chew some gums as well. Even if it takes years, i'm ok.

here is an old pic to be sure that i'm not doing wrongely the measurements about the zygo/wideness :

just look at the zygos and tell me if it will look good on me or i should stop thx

Your left side seems to be lacking, chew on there my son
Chewing is bullshit. My face went from slender to a FUCKING OBLNG BRICK! Would not recommend.

inb4 "u did it wong" How convenient. No, I did not "do it wrong". I watched all of Mew's videos.
Just because it doesn’t work for you doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work for other people. You should of measured your zygos and facial build before you started chewing.

Just because it doesn’t work for you doesn’t mean that it doesn’t work for other people. You should of measured your zygos and facial build before you started chewing.
I already inb4ed your "u did wong" argument as you see in my original post. That is plain BULLSHIT. if method works, it has to fucking work ,not just be RANDOM. I did chewing by the book. Mastic gum, 6 months. Every second day or so. Visible muscle was built. I did open mouth chewing, I chewed on back teeth to isolate masseter. It doesn't work! It makes you look SHIT, because you want ANGULAR JAW BONE not rounded BLOATED MASSETER. Look at bruxism people. They don't have perfect chiseled jaws, they have blocky faces due to rounded oblong type of shape that I have not from all this chewing bullshit.

I already inb4ed your "u did wong" argument as you see in my original post. That is plain BULLSHIT. if method works, it has to fucking work ,not just be RANDOM. I did chewing by the book. Mastic gum, 6 months. Every second day or so. Visible muscle was built. I did open mouth chewing, I chewed on back teeth to isolate masseter. It doesn't work! It makes you look SHIT, because you want ANGULAR JAW BONE not rounded BLOATED MASSETER. Look at bruxism people. They don't have perfect chiseled jaws, they have blocky faces due to rounded oblong type of shape that I have not from all this chewing bullshit.
It’s less of “being random” and more of having the proper build to do it. Some faces aren’t built for chewing but some are, like these.

05798BF8 8CF3 4E48 80BE 4A3BE3F424B9

• +1
Reactions: tylerhunter97
Chewish cope
I've been chewing for 3 years now everyday,and no results,my jaw just popped a bit
It might also make you bloated

View attachment 124508View attachment 124509

Sure that's not less body fat though? if not great results.
what chewing routine would u recommend? is normal gum fine?

It’s less of “being random” and more of having the proper build to do it. Some faces aren’t built for chewing but some are, like these.

View attachment 124944

Holy fuck, who's this? What was his routine? Info me on this pls, our jaws look similar in first pic

Tried this a while ago and looked fucked awful

Holy fuck, who's this? What was his routine? Info me on this pls, our jaws look similar in first pic
It was some random guy on lookism. I’m pretty sure he was just chewing mastic gum for a few hours a day my son

1 hour everyday is more than enough. Switch between sides every 10 minutes.
It's been month of chewing. 10 hours a day, and no tmj

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
chisell ?
Chewing gum, and proly going to buy dog toy. fuck it's almost impossible for me to get width, ngl i have hollows when i open mouth