If You’re Not on Tinder You’re a Volcel

Morpheus

Morpheus

Diamond
I stayed away from tinder for the longest time because I always heard from black bill proponents about the 80/20 rule which slowly turned into like 90/10. That it’s not even worth it if you’re sub-8 real life standards and below 5’10 and even whales will reject you. I’m probably PSL 3.75 facially. 5’9 and my pics clearly show that I’m not tall since I’m around friends in some of them.

Yet I’ve managed to do decently on tinder. Up to 4 lays off of it now just in the past 1.5 months and you have to understand that I honestly don’t even put much effort into it at all with everything I’m working on right now (career, school, investments, boxing, potentially moving, etc). Even if you’re getting like 5% of the girls you swipe right on to like you back, that’s 5-10 girls a day depending on how many times you decide to swipe that day. In this case, the normies were actually not completely stupid. It is a numbers game and so as long as you don’t only accept PSL 7 stacies you’ll smash here and there.

This isn’t a thread opposing the idea that looks are really important. Obviously Chad gets way more matches and puts in way less effort. All I’m saying is that you can still fuck girls while you’re looksmaxxing. Don’t waste your youth.

PS. Blacked out the first girl because I actually know her in real life. Also, I realize a few of the girls aren’t attractive. Sometimes when I’m horny swiping my standards get dangerously low but then I come to my senses later. The girls I’ve actually put in the time to meet in real life off the app have been good though.

Attachments

• 415C8C61-55CC-4B23-BF7F-6E6C2A75B964.jpeg
    415C8C61-55CC-4B23-BF7F-6E6C2A75B964.jpeg
    49.5 KB · Views: 741
  • 7AA068AB-1752-4506-A57E-C3822DDBCB2C.jpeg
    7AA068AB-1752-4506-A57E-C3822DDBCB2C.jpeg
    50.5 KB · Views: 754
  • 8828F147-248B-44AA-B3AE-0CBAE1625F2C.jpeg
    8828F147-248B-44AA-B3AE-0CBAE1625F2C.jpeg
    47.1 KB · Views: 759
  • +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401 and 13 others
NO FACE NO CARE. PM IF HIGH INHIB I WONT LEAK

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, S ݁݁, Blitz and 23 others
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 6401 and 6 others
Show your face

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, SteveRogers, Deleted member 6401 and 4 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1707 and 1 other person
Soyboy13

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Patrick Baitman, Patient A and 11 others
Most I’ll do. My frame and height suck but I gymcelled enough to look decent. Eye area is garbage tier by the way. Chin is recessed. Nose is bulbous. Maybe the worst zygo/cheekbone support on this site. I’m low body fat but my buccal fat area is bad. Narrow mouth. Only things I have going for me are hair, coloring, and leanness.

Attachments

• 529DBE05-9C66-43BE-99FB-E9D933E8B4E3.png
    529DBE05-9C66-43BE-99FB-E9D933E8B4E3.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 731
  • AB6B3B35-9ED4-418C-9DF5-49DD6DA4F67D.jpeg
    AB6B3B35-9ED4-418C-9DF5-49DD6DA4F67D.jpeg
    56.5 KB · Views: 657
  • 390FCC66-D7DD-44CE-BBD7-2101A62CB4BD.jpeg
    390FCC66-D7DD-44CE-BBD7-2101A62CB4BD.jpeg
    63.1 KB · Views: 976
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: S ݁݁, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 2658 and 9 others
another 6 rating as 3 here we go

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 5969, S ݁݁ and 28 others
Most I’ll do. My frame and height suck but I gymcelled enough to look decent. Eye area is garbage tier by the way. Chin is recessed. Nose is bulbous. Maybe the worst zygo/cheekbone support on this site. I’m low body fat but my buccal fat area is bad. Narrow mouth. Only things I have going for me are hair, coloring, and leanness.
You're not psl 3.75 you're 5 on these pics unless you got bug eyes

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, Deleted member 5969, S ݁݁ and 6 others
subhuman side profile tbh

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, OBE, SteveRogers and 3 others
I'm a fatcel in curryland can't get laid ☹Over for me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
You're not psl 3.75 you're 5 on these pics unless you got bug eyes
Not bug eyes but my eye area does suck. Brown eyes, rounded, lower end of IPD, etc. Very childish looking.
subhuman side profile tbh
Yeah...saving up for surgeries currently lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and 1 other person
Not bug eyes but my eye area does suck. Brown eyes, rounded, lower end of IPD, etc. Very childish looking.

Yeah...saving up for surgeries currently lol.
still you can have a décent front. if you want us to confirm just send a pm without the eye blur

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and her
Cope. I use a boost every day and have tinder gold , always swipe right and I've been using it since the app came out and I get nothing. Jfl at being subhuman.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Patient A, uglymofo and 10 others
i couldn't even close with the most attractive girls i've matched with because i'm not NT so instead i jerk off every so often with their pictures in my mind

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Patient A, SteveRogers and 9 others
i couldn't even close with the most attractive girls i've matched with because i'm not NT so instead i jerk off every so often with their pictures in my mind
you mog my autism

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and 4 others
Cope. I use a boost every day and have tinder gold , always swipe right and I've been using it since the app came out and I get nothing. Jfl at being subhuman.
5130.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, S ݁݁, Deleted member 1680 and 5 others
Yes lol if you are above average you can have some success on tinder

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4430
I stayed away from tinder for the longest time because I always heard from black bill proponents about the 80/20 rule which slowly turned into like 90/10. That it’s not even worth it if you’re sub-8 real life standards and below 5’10 and even whales will reject you. I’m probably PSL 3.75 facially. 5’9 and my pics clearly show that I’m not tall since I’m around friends in some of them.

Yet I’ve managed to do decently on tinder. Up to 4 lays off of it now just in the past 1.5 months and you have to understand that I honestly don’t even put much effort into it at all with everything I’m working on right now (career, school, investments, boxing, potentially moving, etc). Even if you’re getting like 5% of the girls you swipe right on to like you back, that’s 5-10 girls a day depending on how many times you decide to swipe that day. In this case, the normies were actually not completely stupid. It is a numbers game and so as long as you don’t only accept PSL 7 stacies you’ll smash here and there.

This isn’t a thread opposing the idea that looks are really important. Obviously Chad gets way more matches and puts in way less effort. All I’m saying is that you can still fuck girls while you’re looksmaxxing. Don’t waste your youth.

PS. Blacked out the first girl because I actually know her in real life. Also, I realize a few of the girls aren’t attractive. Sometimes when I’m horny swiping my standards get dangerously low but then I come to my senses later. The girls I’ve actually put in the time to meet in real life off the app have been good though.
NIGGA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME YOU HAVE ALMOST 200 MATCHES WTF KILL YOURSELF PLS TY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Jons2000, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
you mog my autism

my last match said she was attracted to broken guys who go to therapy or rehab and that's why she swiped on me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Jons2000, Deleted member 6401 and 5 others
still you can have a décent front. if you want us to confirm just send a pm without the eye blur
I’m good on that man. I just don’t like the idea of my uncensored pics being out there like that. I’m very self aware so I know what my issues are. I need to see Taban to get lower eyelid retraction and some zygomatic arch/infaorbital implants. First I need a genioplasty though. Technically bimax would be optimal but I don’t have the time for that so it’s whatever. Unlike a lot of people here I don’t need to become male model tier, I’m cool with PSL 5.25 and then letting my status, wealth, and charisma do the rest.

• +1
so explain 2 matches with foids below my standards for me while im like 3.5-4psl on frauded pics i had and height seted to 6'3?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and 1 other person
meh

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
I’d say that’s well earned tbh. I bet you look pretty good to those girls. I’m sure you don’t show your side profile in your pics, and when they meet you you recession is not so obvious that they would be put off. I bet they have you painted in a certain way in their heads from your photos that when they meet you they will subconsciously let a few flaws go unnoticed

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Moneymaxxed and 1 other person
I’m good on that man. I just don’t like the idea of my uncensored pics being out there like that. I’m very self aware so I know what my issues are. I need to see Taban to get lower eyelid retraction and some zygomatic arch/infaorbital implants. First I need a genioplasty though. Technically bimax would be optimal but I don’t have the time for that so it’s whatever. Unlike a lot of people here I don’t need to become male model tier, I’m cool with PSL 5.25 and then letting my status, wealth, and charisma do the rest.
don't do a bimax. genio is enough. and taban will do Wonder. nose tip job maybe ?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, her and 1 other person
a compact midfaced guy who get laid with tinder, wow, really surprising

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard and 10 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
do you use shirtless pic on tinder? if not can you show pics?

• +1
a compact midfaced guy who get laid with tinder, wow, really surprising
lol if compact midface and decent eyes were everything i would have a good life yet i'm here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and 2 others
Those of you saying you get no matches even with fat girls...

I GUARANTEE you look autistic or basement dweller in your profile pictures. Unless you’re Chad you have to look NT and social in your pics. You have to have good lighting and not weird angles. And pics with friends. I will help anybody here. Feel free to PM me.

• +1
  • So Sad
How many pictures did you put in your profile ,and which type of pictures...
Selfies ,pics with people ?

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Turanid_Bull
don't do a bimax. genio is enough. and taban will do Wonder. nose tip job maybe ?
Thanks brother. Definitely would consider a nose tip job too since I have a bulbous somewhat droopy tip. If I do well in this stock market over the next year or so the sky is the limit lol.

• +1
  • Love it
@streege brutal racepill. I'm not even surprised at this point

390fcc66-d7dd-44ce-bbd7-2101a62cb4bd-jpeg.322159

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and turkproducer

these girls actually look good. did u use a chadfish??

• +1
he looks balkan tbh but yeah

This nigga is saying your a volcel if you don't use tinder but doesnt realize shitskins exist :lul::lul::lul::lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 1 other person
these girls actually look good. did u use a chadfish??
No lmao. I just used me. Shirtless pic similar to the one of me in a towel (but with shorts instead). One of me out at a club with friends. One of me with my pup. Close up face pic in the car. And a couple others. Keep in mind these matches came over the course of over a month.

he looks balkan tbh but yeah
Italian brah.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 3 others

Pitt avi halo might be the reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, Gazzamogga and 2 others
No lmao. I just used me. Shirtless pic similar to the one of me in a towel (but with shorts instead). One of me out at a club with friends. One of me with my pup. Close up face pic in the car. And a couple others. Keep in mind these matches came over the course of over a month.

Italian brah.
still insane bro. so from 99 matches just 5 lays?

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
If you think you cant go on tinder with your face and your body (I dont mean height) its over for me

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, forwardgrowth and 2 others
Facts

• +1
tinder is boring tbh

• +1
psl 3.75 theory 😂

• +1
still insane bro. so from 99 matches just 5 lays?
197 matches. 5 lays. I’m telling you though, I don’t put in any effort. I only message 1 in every 4-5 girls or so and I have a hard time keeping up with conversations because like I said I have a lot going on in my life right now. Work, school, investing, fitness, planning my life, family stuff, this virus shit, etc. Even in the pics you can see a lot of them were left on read because too much time had elapsed by the time I saw the message. And then others, I just didn’t feel like going through the effort to set up a date. I get left on read too though. It goes both ways.

In a year once I have everything together I’ll put more effort into trying to slay as much as possible but right now I have other priorities I have to take care of.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and .👽.