If You’re Not on Tinder You’re a Volcel

197 matches. 5 lays. I’m telling you though, I don’t put in any effort. I only message 1 in every 4-5 girls or so and I have a hard time keeping up with conversations because like I said I have a lot going on in my life right now. Work, school, investing, fitness, planning my life, family stuff, this virus shit, etc. Even in the pics you can see a lot of them were left on read because too much time had elapsed by the time I saw the message. And then others, I just didn’t feel like going through the effort to set up a date. I get left on read too though. It goes both ways.

In a year once I have everything together I’ll put more effort into trying to slay as much as possible but right now I have other priorities I have to take care of.
fuck, you are a slayer. MIRIN!!! :( how old btw

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁ and Deleted member 6401
body halo is real

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, MandibularCel and 2 others
Pitt avi halo might be the reason
Pitt avi halo has been proven to increase match rate by 8x. Imagine if I also put my favorite movie is Fight Club in my bio...

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Deleted
Pitt avi halo has been proven to increase match rate by 8x. Imagine if I also put my favorite movie is Fight Club in my bio...
You would get more matches than you can respond to so probably not a great idea

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
humble bragging faggot

• +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard and 5 others
fuck, you are a slayer. MIRIN!!! :( how old btw
23 man. I hope to have my whole life together (surgeries done, fully settled into career, investments all doing well, mental and physical health peaked) by 25.
humble bragging faggot
Man that’s not what I’m trying to do. I’m just saying that Tinder isn’t as difficult as people make it seem and most posters here could somewhat regularly slay off of it if they had decent NT pics and they didn’t only settle for stacies. There are so so many girls on there that even if you’re bottom tier, at least some are bound to swipe on you. I’m just trying to bring a little positivity to a lot of people who think it’s over.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: S ݁݁, Deleted member 6401, WBC323 and 1 other person
Above average white guy tells us "Just use tinder bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 5143, Deleted member 6401 and 18 others
Most I’ll do. My frame and height suck but I gymcelled enough to look decent. Eye area is garbage tier by the way. Chin is recessed. Nose is bulbous. Maybe the worst zygo/cheekbone support on this site. I’m low body fat but my buccal fat area is bad. Narrow mouth. Only things I have going for me are hair, coloring, and leanness.
You aren't 3.75 PSL jfl, you look upper 4s at worse. Granted I can't see your eye area. You're also white with a good body.
Italian brah.
nice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, hebbewem and Deleted member 3043
NO :rage:

why would i go on that site when i know what the results will be already

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I stayed away from tinder for the longest time because I always heard from black bill proponents about the 80/20 rule which slowly turned into like 90/10. That it’s not even worth it if you’re sub-8 real life standards and below 5’10 and even whales will reject you. I’m probably PSL 3.75 facially. 5’9 and my pics clearly show that I’m not tall since I’m around friends in some of them.

Yet I’ve managed to do decently on tinder. Up to 4 lays off of it now just in the past 1.5 months and you have to understand that I honestly don’t even put much effort into it at all with everything I’m working on right now (career, school, investments, boxing, potentially moving, etc). Even if you’re getting like 5% of the girls you swipe right on to like you back, that’s 5-10 girls a day depending on how many times you decide to swipe that day. In this case, the normies were actually not completely stupid. It is a numbers game and so as long as you don’t only accept PSL 7 stacies you’ll smash here and there.

This isn’t a thread opposing the idea that looks are really important. Obviously Chad gets way more matches and puts in way less effort. All I’m saying is that you can still fuck girls while you’re looksmaxxing. Don’t waste your youth.

PS. Blacked out the first girl because I actually know her in real life. Also, I realize a few of the girls aren’t attractive. Sometimes when I’m horny swiping my standards get dangerously low but then I come to my senses later. The girls I’ve actually put in the time to meet in real life off the app have been good though.
((just be chad bro))

• +1
Lifefuel for averagfaceleanmaxxers

• +1
Most I’ll do. My frame and height suck but I gymcelled enough to look decent. Eye area is garbage tier by the way. Chin is recessed. Nose is bulbous. Maybe the worst zygo/cheekbone support on this site. I’m low body fat but my buccal fat area is bad. Narrow mouth. Only things I have going for me are hair, coloring, and leanness.
These pics proved the blackpill just even more.
Obviously you are above average.

• +1
I stayed away from tinder for the longest time because I always heard from black bill proponents about the 80/20 rule which slowly turned into like 90/10. That it’s not even worth it if you’re sub-8 real life standards and below 5’10 and even whales will reject you. I’m probably PSL 3.75 facially. 5’9 and my pics clearly show that I’m not tall since I’m around friends in some of them.

Yet I’ve managed to do decently on tinder. Up to 4 lays off of it now just in the past 1.5 months and you have to understand that I honestly don’t even put much effort into it at all with everything I’m working on right now (career, school, investments, boxing, potentially moving, etc). Even if you’re getting like 5% of the girls you swipe right on to like you back, that’s 5-10 girls a day depending on how many times you decide to swipe that day. In this case, the normies were actually not completely stupid. It is a numbers game and so as long as you don’t only accept PSL 7 stacies you’ll smash here and there.

This isn’t a thread opposing the idea that looks are really important. Obviously Chad gets way more matches and puts in way less effort. All I’m saying is that you can still fuck girls while you’re looksmaxxing. Don’t waste your youth.

PS. Blacked out the first girl because I actually know her in real life. Also, I realize a few of the girls aren’t attractive. Sometimes when I’m horny swiping my standards get dangerously low but then I come to my senses later. The girls I’ve actually put in the time to meet in real life off the app have been good though.
good stuff man, keep banging

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
op you deserve to die

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard and 3 others
Dude nice humble brag but I wont buy it, the only way you are psl3 is if you have eyes like rami malek. Its obvious you are above average, nice hairline, colouring, midface, gymcelled, low bf.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 6401
Just be good looking theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard and 2 others
online game and bars are form ntcels
lets be honest
I personaly believe Im at 4,5-5.2 at best range and would slay in clubs and did pretty decent on tinder <dect as like 99+likes within 2 days in my own country when fresh accoutn>
but im too shy, too awkard, too afraid to meet friends there

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
online game and bars are form ntcels
lets be honest
I personaly believe Im at 4,5-5.2 at best range and would slay in clubs and did pretty decent on tinder <dect as like 99+likes within 2 days in my own country when fresh accoutn>
but im too shy, too awkard, too afraid to meet friends there
fix your autism bro, not your looks first

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and idkagoodusername
fix your autism bro, not your looks first
its not that easy bro
i.e. I could have easly lose my virginity last septemeber <what has been reported on this forum> but because of autism i did not

but its no like "just do it"
sometimes mental game is harder than looksmaxing

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard, idkagoodusername and 1 other person
its not that easy bro
i.e. I could have easly lose my virginity last septemeber <what has been reported on this forum> but because of autism i did not

but its no like "just do it"
sometimes mental game is harder than looksmaxing
i guess you'll do better in a LTR with a girl that knows how to take care of you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chico Chicowski
never gonna sign up to such a degenerate platform, even if I was Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, uglymofo and Bewusst
Oh c'mon OP you are at least a 5 in psl and have a decent frame/body/height that isn't turbomanlet tier
Throw in white halo and ofc you'll get matches
Stop humble bragging and go somewhere else
humble bragging faggot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard, MandibularCel and 2 others

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1

Yet I’ve managed to do decently on tinder. Up to 4 lays off of it now just in the past 1.5 months and you have to understand that I honestly don’t even put much effort into it at all

Not bug eyes but my eye area does suck. Brown eyes, rounded, lower end of IPD, etc. Very childish looking.

You are likely not facially 3,75 as you put in your OP. You underestimated it.

You are facially, with an average or below average eye erae; around: 4.25 psl. Or average-ish+ in real life: 6.5/10 irl
Bodily you are a 9/10 irl.

So overall. You physical attractovenesss is:
6.5 x 69% = 4.5
9.0 x 31% = 2.8
So overal; 7.3.

So you are at miminum around top 25% (decile). Which is the Chadlite enterance level. Well done. Body halo helps, and saves it for you

• +1
lol if compact midface and decent eyes were everything i would have a good life yet i'm here
Being here means having a good life
Emoji anger smiley emoticon icon angry emoji angry emoji illustration png clip art

You are likely not facially 3,75 as you put in your OP. You underestimated it.

You are facially, with an average or below average eye erae; around: 4.25 psl. Or average-ish+ in real life: 6.5/10 irl
Bodily you are a 9/10 irl.

So overall. You physical attractovenesss is:
6.5 x 69% = 4.5
9.0 x 31% = 2.8
So overal; 7.3.

So you are at miminum around top 25% (decile). Which is the Chadlite enterance level. Well done. Body halo helps, and saves it for you
Bodywise he is 10/10 irl. Normies don't care about shoulder to waist ratio and he is lean with good amount of muscles

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
man u have good frame, good facial hear and beard, all the cards are there height well you're average i guess that's the best u can do for now unless you get LL

• +1
Dude I get unmatched on tinder by chubby 4psl white girls.

Even they think they deserve something better than me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RedKeyboard and idkagoodusername
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Ritalincell
NO FACE NO CARE. PM IF HIGH INHIB I WONT LEAK
Your avi makes me feel like I am in the presence of an older, protective, beautiful sister tbh. Crazy avi halo.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Ritalincell and Deleted member 3043
dn read but good job doing something

• +1
If you're on Tinder, you obviously chase pussy. That makes you a simp in my eyes.

• +1
Tfw when 15> matches and 0 answers using only social pics

• +1
Totally believable results. Above average guys get laid through tinder, especially gymcels.

• +1
i would get 0 matches on tinder but im still a volcel jfl

• +1
Body halo carries you
Go away chad
Those sluts nowdays only fuck gymcels

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RedKeyboard
Body halo carries you
Go away chad
Those sluts nowdays only fuck gymcels
So go to the gym? That’s something you can easily change. Also my shirtless pic is my 4th pic and I’m assuming most girls don’t even look that far when swiping so to those girls I’m just a below average looking dude with an above average body (but below average height). I also don’t really even look like I lift in a shirt tbh. And yet I still do well on tinder. Most of you guys could do if you had decent pics.
i would get 0 matches on tinder but im still a volcel jfl
Have you tried? If not let me help you with your profile.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggy and Deleted member 6401
So go to the gym? That’s something you can easily change. Also my shirtless pic is my 4th pic and I’m assuming most girls don’t even look that far when swiping so to those girls I’m just a below average looking dude with an above average body (but below average height). And yet I still do well on tinder. Most of you guys could do if you had decent pics.

Yes good picd are inportant af. Did an experiment with a 5,5psl dude from IG. One pic of him got 90 matches in an hours, the other one 10-15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Morpheus
Of course I'm a volcel, won't just bang any random whore...

• +1
So go to the gym? That’s something you can easily change. Also my shirtless pic is my 4th pic and I’m assuming most girls don’t even look that far when swiping so to those girls I’m just a below average looking dude with an above average body (but below average height). I also don’t really even look like I lift in a shirt tbh. And yet I still do well on tinder. Most of you guys could do if you had decent pics.

you take steroids bastard stop lying
also wide jaw halo

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes good picd are inportant af. Did an experiment with a 5,5psl dude from IG. One pic of him got 90 matches in an hours, the other one 10-15
Dude to be honest it works on me too. Crisp quality pics with good lighting make me way more likely to swipe on a girl. When you're swiping on tinder, you're going so fast and making split decisions. Bad pics (too close, too far away, bad lighting, autistic looking, etc) will completely fuck you over.
you take steroids bastard stop lying
Bro I'm not even big lmao what? You must have no gym experience whatsoever if you think my physique is that impressive. I appreciate the compliment but I would never do roids because I value my collagen and hair too much. My results are easily achievable within 5-6 months for most people. It only took me longer (like 10 months) because I was too off and on with it up until like 6 months ago.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and .👽.
Dude to be honest it works on me too. Crisp quality pics with good lighting make me way more likely to swipe on a girl. When you're swiping on tinder, you're going so fast and making split decisions. Bad pics (too close, too far away, bad lighting, autistic looking, etc) will completely fuck you over.

Bro I'm not even big lmao what? You must have no gym experience whatsoever if you think my physique is that impressive. I appreciate the compliment but I would never do roids because I value my collagen and hair too much. My results are easily achievable within 5-6 months for most people. It only took me longer (like 10 months) because I was too off and on with it up until like 6 months ago.
piece of shit you are clearly using steroids

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Madhate, Deleted member 6401 and SpearOfOrion