If you're under 6 ft, just wear boots

RichmondBread

RichmondBread

Kraken
Boots maxing. I'm 5'10 and 1/2 barefoot. Most cowboy boots give you 1 and 1/2 inch heel. Instantly 6 ft in my cowboy boots. They aren't lifts, so it's not fraud ,IMO

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Boots aren't appropriate for all situations though. Here in NY you can get away with wearing Timbs casually, and I'm sure you can in the South too, but other places won't be so accepting of boot culture. That's why it's best to have lifts as well, so you always have the option. I don't feel bad about frauding one bit. Women do it on a daily basis, and they fraud way more than any of us.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Chadelite, Hades and 5 others
Boots aren't appropriate for all situations though. Here in NY you can get away with wearing Timbs casually, and I'm sure you can in the South too, but other places won't be so accepting of boot culture. That's why it's best to have lifts as well, so you always have the option. I don't feel bad about frauding one bit. Women do it on a daily basis, and they fraud way more than any of us.

I just put in cushion insoles and that helps too. Mainly for comfort.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and LookistWorld
I'm 5'9 and I wear converse. They look good.

I just put in cushion insoles and that helps too. Mainly for comfort.
Yea those are nice. They can add a bit of height to my airmaxxes/timbs and also make walking more comfortable, as opposed to lifts.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and RichmondBread
Airmax+ 2 cm lift

IMO anything more than 2 inches looks comical in lifts

sometimes i put a few soles from other shoe in my jordan’s and overall it’s like a 2 inch increase. so 1 inch lift idk

• +1
Reactions: noped
JFL if you don’t wear boots and stack them with 2-3 inch lifts. You guys are missing out big time

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
Should be changed to if you're under 6'3 wear boots rbh ngl

I got Nike Air maxes

And then you get known as the guy who’s always wearing boots. I’m good man.

Should be changed to if you're under 6'3 wear boots rbh ngl

If you're over 6'3 you're gonna kick the bucket 5 years early. In the USA , it is not the case. Normal height is 5'8-5'11 here.
I'm 5'9 and I wear converse. They look good.

I used to wear Converse, but they are very flat and hard on the feet if you are flat footed.

Time to become a true Texan

anyting below 9 cm is a waste of time
go big or ho home

you must risk