If you've gone ER would you kys or let cops arrest you?

Arrest or death?

• Arrest

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Suicide

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Staying alive and letting cops arrest you

Pros:

• TCC fangirls will want to meet you, are going to send you love letters and will be fantasizing about being fucked by you (ratcel Nikolas Cruz has thousands of fangirls even though he is subhuman)
• Experiencing fame

Cons:
• You will most likely rot in prison for your whole life,as well as get abused by your inmates
• You will be able to see how much your parents are disappointed in you after what you've done

Killing yourself

Pros:
•You don't have to deal with any bullshit no more at all
•You don't have to go to prison

Cons:
•Huge ammount of physical pain if you fail at it
•Even though you will have fangirls,you won't be able to experience all the attention

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
i choose to not going ER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, GigaMog, Heirio and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and The Dude Abides
Kill myself prolly. Nothing good could happen in prison and I'm terrified of a long sentence. If you have a life sentence it's like you aren't even considered a person anymore.

• Total voters 1

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
fake id

• Love it
Reactions: Aids!
didnt vote a single option

• +1
Reactions: Heirio
I would kill ppl who really crossed me not this gay "my Life is so unfair i'm a subhuman and kill ppl that are happier than me" and then go to prison to get prison pen pals and marry one of the many bitches that want me

you're a fucking retard if you go on a killing spree and not kill yourself afterwards.

it's not like you have much to live for anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1134 and DarknLost
you're a fucking retard if you go on a killing spree and not kill yourself afterwards.

it's not like you have much to live for anyways.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
suicide no hesitation

Staying alive and letting cops arrest you

Pros:

• TCC fangirls will want to meet you, are going to send you love letters and will be fantasizing about being fucked by you (ratcel Nikolas Cruz has thousands of fangirls even though he is subhuman)
• Experiencing fame

Cons:
• You will most likely rot in prison for your whole life,as well as get abused by your inmates
• You will be able to see how much your parents are disappointed in you after what you've done

Killing yourself

Pros:
•You don't have to deal with any bullshit no more at all
•You don't have to go to prison

Cons:
•Huge ammount of physical pain if you fail at it
•Even though you will have fangirls,you won't be able to experience all the attention
The fangirl letters can just be from blokes. It's not like there's any P in V.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
Shoot the cops untill they shoot you back, I guess that's sui but in a based way, cops are just agents of ZOG anyway.

I’m never going ER but it I did, would probaly just end it afterwards.

Nice try FBI

There's no love letters unless you're attractive.

There's no love letters unless you're attractive.
Cope

neither, run away without getting caught

Cruz was decent looking enough to have fangirls and an actual attractive girlfriend. Mogs me to oblivion.

Says the german
I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, juicy lips, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru

You have to suicide

I want a busty short latina girl with wide hips, a big ass, a nice tan, juicy lips, black wavy hair and dark eyes as my girlfriend. Go out with her and do many things and fuck her good. I wanna do anal with her and hump on her ass in bed while she starts masturbating and kiss her. All I want is a girl like that -Gudru
Bro, believe me I really want exactly that to happen I want it every single second of my life.
EDIT: I'd love to see her in thight yoga pants and feel her ass soooo good while tongue kissing her

No option to fight to the death, NO ONE IS TAKING ME ALIVE.

Shoot the cops untill they shoot you back, I guess that's sui but in a based way, cops are just agents of ZOG anyway.

They could shoot you in the stomach or somewhere non-fatal enough to maim you so they can arrest you

if anyone here goes ER. im going to visit them in prison with my huge frame and musculature and give them a nice good anal fuck.

No one on here is low inhib enough to go ER

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr