IGF1 LR3 and IGF DES

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
What do you think of these peptides? Are them any better than HGH at doing what they do?. @Seth Walsh

Disclaimer: no height purpose/thread

What do you think of these peptides? Are them any better than HGH at doing what they do?. @Seth Walsh

Disclaimer: no height purpose/thread
I bought IGF1 DES about 4 years ago, never used it and threw all of it in the bin. That's all I know about them.

My opinion is that no one needs to use any of that stuff and it's basically just "negative EV".

Better than HGH at doing what though? They do lots of things but pinning exogenous substances usually ends up badly, especially when it's someone self medicating or experimenting on themselves

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
I bought IGF1 DES about 4 years ago, never used it and threw all of it in the bin. That's all I know about them.

My opinion is that no one needs to use any of that stuff and it's basically just "negative EV".

Better than HGH at doing what though? They do lots of things but pinning exogenous substances usually ends up badly, especially when it's someone self medicating or experimenting on themselves
afaik DES has half life of not even an hour and is heavily overpriced
only for the gigagymcels and roiders

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
afaik DES has half life of not even an hour and is heavily overpriced
only for the gigagymcels and roiders
I also read its effects are local compared to lr3 which is systematic