I’ll do whatever it takes to beardmaxx. Please. I need help.

user1728482728

user1728482728

zephir
I’m not exaggerating when I say a beard transforms my entire face. I look like a totally different person without it. I can finally take a pic and not want to cry. Girls say they love it. It makes me look tough and gives me a thugmaxxed halo. FR girls say I look like a terrorist.

But the problem is my beard is super scraggly and thin and I look like a hobo, but I can’t shave or else it ruins my harmony.

Any tips? I’ll be starting test + proviron soon and already dermaroll, I’d use minox but it nukes you collagen so no thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: a.i.ngel and BadaBing
Genes + patience

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Genes + patience
I have lots of vellous hairs so I know I have potential. I just need to increase androgens and blood flow to the area.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Bewusst
I have lots of vellous hairs so I know I have potential. I just need to increase androgens and blood flow to the area.
Keep dermarolling then and give it time

minoxidil on your face bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel and zazzle
Try biotin. When i took it, my beard was thicker and filling.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Robocok
dht gel maybe?
preferably one without alcohol, don't know enough about it to recommend but there's info about using it for beard growth out there.

It ages you 20 years lmfao
What are you basing this on, worthless anecdotes? I haven’t seen any evidence that shows minoxidil accelerates the ageing process. People seem older because many use it for over a year for the new hairs to become terminal (so they have aged by a year by default), and having a beard makes you appear older as well.
Just use the foam version (the liquid contains propylene glycol which dries out your skin more), and moisturise as normal. Dermaroll the beard area once per week using a 0.5mm roller, and don’t use minoxidil for 24 hours after dermarolling as it would go systemic and run the risk of exacerbated side effects.

• +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel
Thoughts on using peppermint oil on my face? Maybe applying topical testosterone or DHT cream?
Funny thing about peppermint oil is that it apparently has anti-androgenic effects.

I strongly advice against using exogenous androgens for beard growth, even topically. Can't recommend.

FR girls say I look like a terrorist.
Sds

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
I’m not exaggerating when I say a beard transforms my entire face. I look like a totally different person without it. I can finally take a pic and not want to cry. Girls say they love it. It makes me look tough and gives me a thugmaxxed halo. FR girls say I look like a terrorist.

But the problem is my beard is super scraggly and thin and I look like a hobo, but I can’t shave or else it ruins my harmony.

Any tips? I’ll be starting test + proviron soon and already dermaroll, I’d use minox but it nukes you collagen so no thanks.

First to have a well groomed beard is not that easy
First go to a barber and make him clean it a bit so you get a base
Then buy a straight edge razor and make an U below your neckline and a line
And make your cheekline

buy a Trimmer , Trim it
You need terminal hairs

wait atleast 21 thats hwen beard matures

Have you actually tried minoxidil to see how you react to it? Although I definitely understand the fear of starting though in case it does negatively affect you.

I used it consistently for about 2 years from the age of 18 and went from literally no terminal hairs to heavy stubble (I look terrible with it grown out). Haven't used it in probably 3 years and still kept my gains.

In my anecdotal experience it didn't negatively affect me at all (other than dry skin at the time which can be treated with moisturizer). My collagen and skin in general is great till this day.

I'm not up to date on the current scientific consensus if minoxidil does actually age you but last I checked like a year ago there was no solid evidence or agreement.

Have you actually tried minoxidil to see how you react to it? Although I definitely understand the fear of starting though in case it does negatively affect you.

I used it consistently for about 2 years from the age of 18 and went from literally no terminal hairs to heavy stubble (I look terrible with it grown out). Haven't used it in probably 3 years and still kept my gains.

In my anecdotal experience it didn't negatively affect me at all (other than dry skin at the time which can be treated with moisturizer). My collagen and skin in general is great till this day.

I'm not up to date on the current scientific consensus if minoxidil does actually age you but last I checked like a year ago there was no solid evidence or agreement.
im 19 half asian half white with the facial hair of a 10 year old jewish boy, should I minoxidil maxx how do I get into it what's the trade offs and such

im 19 half asian half white with the facial hair of a 10 year old jewish boy, should I minoxidil maxx how do I get into it what's the trade offs and such
It’s over boyo. Asians don’t usually have beard potential even with minox or testosterone. Check if you have vellous hairs, if you do then maybe they could develop. If not then you’re screwed and Beard transplant is your only hope.

> I’ll do whatever it takes
> won't do the only legit thing (minoxidil)

• +1
Reactions: aintsheeeit and zazzle

Haha I'm also part Asian which is why I know my gains were solely from minox.

I started off applying it once a day and saw noticeable gains within the first 2 months. Could literally count the hairs on my chin as they started to come it. However for full results it will take more than a year, something to keep in mind.

Assuming no ageing effects like others have claimed, the main one will be skin drying. I found liquid minox to cause the most drying (because of the alcohol) but I also found it more effective for some reason. I eventually switched to just foam when I became more comfortable with my gains. Either way, you can treat it with moisturizer.

There are also probably other possible side effects to look up and keep in mind, but skin drying was the only one I had.

It ages you 20 years lmfao

Thoughts on using peppermint oil on my face? Maybe applying topical testosterone or DHT cream?
> I want a beard please help
> put on minox bro, it will help
> NO BRO! ITS GONNA AGE ME!

nigga you already ugly, itll make no difference to apply minox for your beard to cover your ugly mug

Minoxidil won’t age your face, I’ve never seen any solid evidence/studies to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6902
mirin you king