I’ll treat my mum better

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I have to treat her better. Thinking things over she gave me the world. Sacrificed a lot for me. I’ll start being nice again, she’s a good person

I fucked up. Imma apologize 2 her at some point soon. get her something to make up for this

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: her, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 6400 and 16 others
Cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lev Peshkov and Gaia262
kina dont care nor did i ask

She probably spits in your food or worse when you are mean to her. That’s what all women do. Very vengeful women are

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 5393 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
She probably spits in your food or worse when you are mean to her. That’s what all women do. Very vengeful women are
Very true ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Cares
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
to remind u i kinda dont care
Nigga if u don’t care then don’t respond. No one asked for u not caring. Legit. I don’t value your opinion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6963 and Blackout.xl
I have to treat her better. Thinking things over she gave me the world. Sacrificed a lot for me. I’ll start being nice again, she’s a good person

I fucked up. Imma apologize 2 her at some point soon. get her something to make up for this

There's a scene in the joker where the guy finds out his mum and step father abused him at a young age that led him to be a mentally Ill dude who laughs hysterically.

His mum spent her old age latching on to him with her problems (after the stepfather is gone) as he was all she had, whilst he took care of her. He realised she was the root cause of all of this so he smothered her with a pillow.

(not condoning you to do this ofc, but understand)

in order.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
nice bro, i also need to be more kind to my mom tbh, she is so nice and i'm such a little shit to her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and Blackout.xl
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Deleted member 6873 and Blackout.xl
Your mother is another whore
no one asked you anything you pathetic untermensch rat, please kys, you utter waste of sperm.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6963 and DutchPrettyBoy
There's a scene in the joker where the guy finds out his mum and step father abused him at a young age that led him to be a mentally Ill dude who laughs hysterically.

His mum spent her old age latching on to him with her problems (after the stepfather is gone) as he was all she had, whilst he took care of her. He realised she was the root cause of all of this so he smothered her with a pillow.

(not condoning you to do this ofc, but understand)

in order.

Do it

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
fuck off TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN, kys
Your mother was begging to suck my dick last night "plzz put a baby in me so my loser son dutchprettyboy can have his first friend"

The only love a women can give unconditionally are her kids

Your mother was begging to suck my dick last night "plzz put a baby in me so my loser son dutchprettyboy can have his first friend"
reminder that your title says:
TRUECEL KHHTTJFV PERMAVIRGIN

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
he mogs you, come to amsterdam and i'll ram my cock up your ass habibi

• JFL
Reactions: Blackout.xl and DutchPrettyBoy
Send her nudes bro

i'm not.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl

Based tbh bro

I know it may seem tough but you're doing the right thing

• +1

Forgiveness is a sign of maturity. Good decision.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Patrick Baitman
non abusive parents deserves all the respect and love in the world. I'm proud of you man :feelsyay:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Blackout.xl
Posts1,005
Reputation947

stfu faggot
What’s your point, cunto? You have been rotting here longer and are still a truecel. You mog me at being a rotter, good job pajeet. I’m sure you’re doing your family oh so proud.

JFL at this curry thinking his forum stats mean something

FB0DE75A 0E2E 4706 A1B1 36C0BA1256D6

My mom mogs me hard. Wish i had more of her genes

• So Sad
What’s your point, cunto? You have been rotting here longer and are still a truecel. You mog me at being a rotter, good job pajeet. I’m sure you’re doing your family oh so proud.

JFL at this curry thinking his forum stats mean something

View attachment 554603
im not even a curry, youre projecting hard
love how you make up from thin air that im indian
suck my cokc loser

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
im not even a curry, youre projecting hard
love how you make up from thin air that im indian
suck my cokc loser
You are a curry, learn to respect your white overlords. You went looking for shit, got checked and now are whining.

Most currybros are sound, you on the other hand are a faggot.

You are a curry, learn to respect your white overlords. You went looking for shit, got checked and now are whining.

Most currybros are sound, you on the other hand are a faggot.
i told you im not indian, JFL
pathetic that when you have nothing to say is "ohh! i bet hes an indian! yess ill just insult him with that"
its over

i told you im not indian, JFL
pathetic that when you have nothing to say is "ohh! i bet hes an indian! yess ill just insult him with that"
its over
Quit denying the obvious. If by “its over” you’re trying to tell me that it is time for you to rope by all means, do as you see fit. You must have been contemplating this for a good while now in between your shit postings.

Quit denying the obvious. If by “its over” you’re trying to tell me that it is time for you to rope by all means, do as you see fit. You must have been contemplating this for a good while now in between your shit postings.
no im telling you its over, that youre making yourself look dumb as FUCK
jfl, "most currybros are cool"
meanwhile your last 6 messages have just been racist remarks to indians
and wtf do you mean "quit denying the obvious"
whats obvious? ive told you im not indian, i dont know how you even came to that conclusion other than the fact taht you have nothing to insult someone with so you just go for the one thing that you think makes you better than anyone - that youre white
let me rephrase it so you can understand - its over, for YOU

no im telling you its over, that youre making yourself look dumb as FUCK
jfl, "most currybros are cool"
meanwhile your last 6 messages have just been racist remarks to indians
and wtf do you mean "quit denying the obvious"
whats obvious? ive told you im not indian, i dont know how you even came to that conclusion other than the fact taht you have nothing to insult someone with so you just go for the one thing that you think makes you better than anyone - that youre white
let me rephrase it so you can understand - its over, for YOU
Currybrahs know it’s just banter. You’re the only pajeet that takes offense. Next time stay in your lane and don’t start chatting shit you won’t get called out. Pretty simple concept.

Currybrahs know it’s just banter. You’re the only pajeet that takes offense. Next time stay in your lane and don’t start chatting shit you won’t get called out. Pretty simple concept.
shut the fuck up idiot
"called out"
know your place u greycel, suck my cock

shut the fuck up idiot
"called out"
know your place u greycel, suck my cock
It’s blue pajeet, blue.

PAJEEEEEEEEEEEEET, My, name, is, blue.

The first currybrah I have come across that has bad eye sight