I'm 15/m and I'm a 5'2.5 manlet, will I grow?

your face is the problem not the height j f l
jk both are
JFL @ this cope, if he were like only 5 inches taller he could be a pussy slayer in Asia
he has the ultimate white coloring for that

Not many people grow much taller after 15.
I went from 5’2 to 5’8” from 15, and I turned 16 a month ago. My parents are 5’5” and 5’2” so there’s hope for this guy to grow

I’d get on drugs if I were you. I’m only 5’11 and if I could I’d go back and take em. Being at least 5’10 is pretty crucial

were you a late bloomer or were you already well into puberty when this happened?
I think I was like 11 when I hit puberty. Super deep voice when I was like 14. I just didnt grow until I was basically 17 1/2.

You are below 1st percentile in height. Heightmaxx NOOOOOW

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and androidcel
yo bro. Since april 10th until now april the 19th

How much you grown?

• JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr
I think I was like 11 when I hit puberty. Super deep voice when I was like 14. I just didnt grow until I was basically 17 1/2.
that was probably very lifefuel for u
How tall are ur parents?

5'2.5 like the 2.5 is any difference if ur 170-160 cm it makes no difference its over equally

Dude get on HGH, its hard convincing your parents but you will be better off getting a job somewhere and buying the stuff yourself. It will maximize your height development and its the only no bs thing out there (not including surgery).
why in the world would his parents not get him HGH? Do they not want their son to make them proud? Parents like these belong lynched

Dad is 5'10 and mom is 5'2
This is definitely interesting if what you've said is true. My parents are the exact same height as yours. You hit puberty at age 11, but how much facial hair did you have at 17 when you started growing? I don't want to ask to many questions but this definitely seems off.

do your future self a favor and find a way to get on high quality hormones asap. your life is going to be an uphill battle if you don't at least make it to 5'8 and the odds of you achieving that naturally are very low.

fuck the things i would do to have the knowledge i have now with open plates.

also jfl @ you for thinking that flushing money down the toilet on boutique vitamin mixes and not jerking yourself off is going to make a MILLIMETER of difference. Don't be stupid, get the drugs.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory
If I was you, I would be taking HGH and oxandrolone like there is no tomorrow.

Haha haha Iim almost 37 and 5'6" fucking kids I swear

Oxandrolone what the fuck?

Oxandrolone what the fuck?
It boosts height growth velocity but doesn't change final height.
The idea to combine it with HGH is sound

• +1
Reactions: Guest and x30001
Genes truly are everything.
Lebron James’s son which is only 14 stands at 6’2 and will probably grow to atleast 6’6+
I wouldn’t have to go trough all this heightmaxxing shit if I just had good height genetics. :woke:

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
op, I think you should put more thought to this.
literally people who have studied 24/7 for the job they have on helping people like you say that you'll grow

you still have alot of time to grow i even grew a inch at 20 year old

u haven't killed urself yet? lol

• JFL
Reactions: Lelek
you still have alot of time to grow i even grew a inch at 20 year old
Most people have almost grown their full adult height at 16. It’s over for OP.

I was 5ft6 at 15 and I'm still 5ft6 at 20. As a general rule shorter people stop growing earlier than taller people. Tall people do not only grow at a faster rate, they also grow till later in life. You might still grow a couple of inches but you'll stay a manlet unless you take growth hormon. Visit a doctor.

Ah shit, he roped.

R.I.P